Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hey All I was really surprised this week what happened when I was going over to work on a college chemistry test with my boyfriend. I mean, I was like I_m so sure, you take off knowing I_m coming over? I was so bummed. But... His dad was kinda cute for an old guy, and I HAD been feeling really horny all week, so I decided to get even with my boyfriend and fuck his dad I mean, I think I had every right, don_t you all? I couldn_t believe that the guy had all those dildos out on the counter, I was like I_m so sure. I was so fucking horny though that I almost keeled over when I saw them I knew that Jake_s dad was staring at my huge tits, and I was already feeling my little pussy getting wet. When he asked me if I wanted cum, I was like yeaahh Anyway, when he started playing with my pussy and sticking the vibrator in me it felt SOOO good I couldn_t wait to see his boner, I wanted to see if it was as big as Jakes. It wasn_t, but it was still nice sized (sorry Hub, couldn_t resist When he was fucking me on the stairs I almost came, and I could tell that he almost lost his mind when I crawled up on his lap, put his nice cock me, and shoved my huge knockers in his face, LOL All my boyfriends like to cum in my face and mouth, so I thought that Mr. Jones would like to also. He really had a lot of sperm, which turns me on in a guy. I mean, what girl wants to work long and hard and get rewarded with only a dribble? Not me, I_m like I want a big load, Daddy See you next week Hope you enjoy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : girlfriend01.mp4
File Size : 60.25 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:11:46

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:girlfriend01.mp4