Scoreland.com-

Description:
Don_t try to figure out why Victoria Vale_s cardigan buttons don_t pop off or why her bra hooks don_t bend. It_s a miracle of modern engineering that Miss Vale_s bra doesn_t fly into the camera lens. We did ponder these things while we came up with questions for the blonde bombshell after this boobalicious scene was completed. SCORELAND: Victoria, it_s a miracle that the buttons didn_t pop off and hit the photographer in the eye. What are your favorite brands of bras? Victoria: My current favorite brand is Curvy Kate. They are fantastic SCORELAND: What are your favorite styles of bras? Victoria: I like unpadded, see-through or lacy bras that are beautiful and sexy while really showing off my breast size and cleavage. SCORELAND: Do you get fitted when you buy new bras or can you wear them off the rack? Victoria: I have gotten fitted before, but with that brand I can reliably know what size to order. SCORELAND: Do you go braless with a T-shirt? Victoria: Only if the T-shirt is getting wet. SCORELAND: Do you treat your breasts in any special way, like massaging or rubbing cream on them? Victoria: I am obsessed with lotions and creams on my entire body, but especially my breasts I massage creams and oils into them daily
Model:
Victoria Vale
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Victoria-Vale-59901-VictoriaVale_34803_1080p.mp4
File Size : 999.32 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Victoria-Vale-59901-VictoriaVale_34803_720p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:Victoria-Vale-59901-VictoriaVale_34803_720p.mp4