Realtampaswingers.com- March 2010 - Ass Licker

Description:
Spring always reminds me of ice cream...and you know what?? I had my asshole licked, just like an ice cream cone, by our naughty neighbor Vic I was over at Dee_s house one afternoon, and Vic saw our car. He was horny so he decided to come over and see what he could talk us into We decided that since he wasn_t really invited, he would do what we wanted him to do...and I wanted my asshole licked First we started out on the living room floor and we both sat on his face, almost smothering him with our tushies I spread open my asshole as he buried his tongue deep into my butt and it wasn_t long before he licked me into orgasm heaven Dee and I then went into the bedroom where we lined up our two fine ass_ tight together on the end of the bed. Our butts were up in the air and Vic_s tongue was darting in and out of both of our assholes It felt amazing....he wasn_t just licking our assholes, it was almost like he was making love to our assholes WOW Dee and I were both very satisfied by now, and actually glad he came over... Now, I am not sure how many of you have ever have had this pleasure, but it is amazing I love having my asshole licked as well as licking someone else_s asshole Obviously, Vic enjoyed it too since his cock was nice and hard and he was able to blow his load all over us You should give it a try
Model:
Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : ass-licker_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 353.06 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:28:25

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b3556b351c28f