Realtampaswingers.com- Eat My Creampie

Description:
Our member Mark was in town again for a few days and of course we got together..... He was definitely in a frisky mood that afternoon and when he saw the position of the couch that was in the room, he came up with all kind of ideas on how we could use it. He flipped me upside down and right side up, and I think sideways too Wow, what a work out I loved being upside down when he ate out my pussy....all the blood running down to the important areas..... We sucked and fucked all over the couch until we both worked up a good sweat and then it was time for the cum load. Now you may remember Mark from a previous adventure, Tracy Gets Spoon Fed. Well, Mark loves the fact that I eat cum, especially his, so he dumped a hot, gooey cum load inside my pussy, which I held in for him until he got his spoon ready again He told me when to push it out, and I filled the spoon up with all his man juices, so that he could feed it to me He just loves watching me swallow down his load, which was now mixed with my cum juices too, and it was yummy Of course I had to get every drop, so I licked his cock and balls
Model:
Mark Smith, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : EatMyCreampie_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 204.74 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:16:29

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c653b91cbd459