Realtampaswingers.com- Another Member Gangbang Pt.2

Description:
oday I_ve got the photos from Part II of our Member_s Gang Bang Party up, that we had a few weeks ago It was a very successful, and hot night We had a great group of guys attend and they got their pick of four, hot, sexy ladies to fuck....actually most of them got a little of everyone Of course Double Dee was there along with myself, and then Roberta also showed up and Trisha, from Trisha Swallows Now Trisha obviously has that name for a reason. She is a cum swallowing, and swapping, whore, just like me... Part II starts out with the two of us snowballing a big cum load I hear Trisha moaning in glee and watch as she gets a creamy load dumped on her face. I had to assist her and clean up her pretty face with my tongue, but she wanted a taste too. So, I passed it back to her... The room is in full fucking action now and everyone has got their mouths and cunts stuffed. Pale skinned Roberta is getting pounded by two big, black cocks, and Dee is working her magic on two cocks too When I see an opening, I roll over and work my way under Dee_s pussy to get a taste of her worn out hole...that was yummy too Gang Bangs are great...aren_t they??
Model:
Double Dee, Roberta White, Tracy Lick, Trisha Swallows
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : amgb-pt2_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 300.66 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:24:12

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8042135bd956a