MP4 480P 227.22 MB

MP4 720P 303.45 MB

MP4 1080P 1.03 GB

MP4 4K 2.82 GB

Picture gallery (115)
    Comments (0)

Be first to comment...

Add comment
    Please respect the rights and privacy of other members, be polite and do not flood the comments. Your IP and username is logged. Any violation of polite behaviour or law will be punished and could result in banning you from commenting in the future. Thank you.
    Model:
    Antonia Sainz (fister)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
    Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Sensual Orgasm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fistertwister.com- Cum Quickly

Fistertwister.com- Cum Quickly

Description:
    Download

MP4 320P 214.66 MB

MP4 480P 370.65 MB

MP4 720P 449.64 MB

MP4 1080P 1.64 GB

MP4 4K 4.61 GB

Picture gallery (142)
    Comments (0)
    1 minute clips

Be first to comment...

Add comment
    Please respect the rights and privacy of other members, be polite and do not flood the comments. Your IP and username is logged. Any violation of polite behaviour or law will be punished and could result in banning you from commenting in the future. Thank you.
    Model:
    Lucy Lii (fisted), Nikki Dream (fister)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Cum Quickly

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fistertwister.com- Filled Up Angel

Fistertwister.com- Filled Up Angel

Description:
    Time for some double blonde action today on Fister Twister with stunning babes Angel Piaf and Naomi Naomi is ready for some fisting action and dressed in a tiny black minidress ready for her challenge. Gorgeous blonde Angel Piaf is sitting in a floral dress and high heels when Naomi comes in and starts to kiss her. They soon get naked and Naomi teases Angel_s pussy with a metal speculum before sliding it into her pussy. She rubs her clit as her hole is gaped apart then uses a massive flesh like dildo to slide into Angel_s pussy as she is bent over and taking it like a good girl should. After zooming in close on Angel_s ass, Naomi fists her pussy and shoves her arm up inside this horny blonde while she masturbates at the same time. Angel decides to use a magic wand vibrator at the same time as being fisted so that she cums nice and hard and enjoys her orgasm before kissing Naomi to say thank you
    Model:
    Angel Piaf (fisted), Naomi (fister)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Filled Up Angel

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fistertwister.com- Lesbian Anal

Fistertwister.com- Lesbian Anal

Description:
    Download

MP4 320P 262.23 MB

MP4 480P 423.81 MB

MP4 720P 541.03 MB

MP4 1080P 1.84 GB

MP4 4K 5.29 GB

Picture gallery (138)
    Comments (0)

Be first to comment...

Add comment
    Model:
    Danielle (fisted), Rebeca (fister)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Lesbian Anal

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fistertwister.com- Zena Little & Whitney Conroy

Fistertwister.com- Zena Little & Whitney Conroy

Description:
    Today on Fister Twister we have two popular European babes, Zena Little and Whitney Conroy and both are up for plenty of fun The scene starts as they kiss each other while dressed in skintight minidresses and Whitney starts to undress her friend Zena. Soon both girls are completely naked and Whitney runs her hands all over Zena_s body moving towards her pussy while kissing her. She gets a metal speculum and slides it into Zena_s pussy before gaping it wide apart before using a pink zebra print sex toy and shoving it quickly in and out of Zena_s pussy Whitney starts to use her fingers to slide inside Zena, and works her way up to her whole fist as Zena relaxes and gets even more turned on. She gets treated to a magic wand vibrator which rubs up against her clit and with Whitney ribbing her nipples, enjoys a shuddering orgasm relieving all of her sexual tension
    Model:
    Whitney Conroy (fister), Zena Little (fisted)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Zena Little & Whitney Conroy

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fistertwister.com- Fisting The Rose

Fistertwister.com- Fisting The Rose

Description:
    Sasha Rose and Dido Angel make their appearance on Fister Twister today dressed in sexy clubwear dresses and high heels and waste no time in kissing each other to start off this fantastic scene. Once both girls are naked they get hold of some green kitchen tongs and lick it in preparation for some pussy gaping Sasha gets them inserted into her delicious looking pussy and gaped wide open before Dido slides it back out and lets Sasha taste her own pussy juices. Sasha then bends over in a doggystyle position and gets stretched some more, as Dido prepares her for what is next Using a pink and black striped huge plug, Dido inserts it into Sasha_s pussy and licks her clit at the same time, giving her maximum pleasure. She really seems to enjoy this toy and it helps to stretch her pussy wider for the lesbian fisting play that lies ahead. Dido can_t wait to insert her fingers into Sasha_s pussy and easily slips her whole fist into her hole after oiling up. The fisting fun continues in a multitude of positions while Sasha licks Dido_s fingers clean and finally, as Sasha bends over for more fisting, she masturbates with her fingers at the same time, enjoying a mouthwatering orgasm
    Model:
    Dido Angel (fister), Sasha Rose (fisted)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Fisting The Rose

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fistertwister.com- Fisting Blondes

Fistertwister.com- Fisting Blondes

Description:
    Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky_s hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky_s pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky_s pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky_s pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky_s mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot with these two gorgeous blondes and Chrissy continues to fist Licky until she orgasms
    Model:
    Chrissy Fox (fister), Licky Lex (fisted)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Fisting Blondes

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fistertwister.com- Blue Angel

Fistertwister.com- Blue Angel

Description:
    Download

MP4 320P 152.58 MB

MP4 480P 254.20 MB

MP4 720P 349.76 MB

MP4 1080P 221.95 MB

Picture gallery (183)
    Comments (0)
    1 minute clips

Be first to comment...

Add comment
    Model:
    Blue Angel (fister)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com
    Info:
    File Name : fistertwister.com_blue-angel_video-blue-angel_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 221.95 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:22:50

Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Blue Angel

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: fistertwister.com_blue-angel_video-blue-angel_1080P.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fistertwister.com- Come On Baby Light My Fire

Fistertwister.com- Come On Baby Light My Fire

Description:
    Download

MP4 320P 127.44 MB

MP4 480P 216.40 MB

MP4 720P 312.06 MB

MP4 1080P 742.57 MB

Picture gallery (171)
    Comments (1)
    1 minute clips

As someone who has actually tried doing the male sub of that, it actually doesn_t hurt unless you_re extremely reckless. Most videos of this have someone dripping the wax from a certain height so it doesn_t hurt the woman. It stings for a moment, and actually feels good. A woman I was with, who was 2 years older than me, asked to do what is shown in the video here. We couldn_t research a way to do it completely safely. So I figured I would ask here as, though I would be too afraid of doing it as I am not innately a switch anyway (light sub and non pain based switch), what is the actual safe method you used to prevent the model being hurt? I would like to know because my vow in life is to do no harm and I am friends with a couple who does this. They trust me to advise them with safety, and I don_t know the answer. If its embarassing to explain how you did it to a viewer, please pm me. I will keep it confidential, and just explain to my friends how not to get hurt (they both are switches with candles and latex). I won_t share their name as not only are they adults but I keep their confidence this way. However, if you have advice between the creators and me to protect the safety of woman in a sex act like this, please let me know.
    I stick to my vow in life of: do no harm. Apr 13, 2019 @ 18:48:18 by Veritex

Add comment...

Add comment
    Model:
    Angel Piaf (fister)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com
    Info:
    File Name : fistertwister.com_angel-piaf_video-come-on-baby-light-my-fire_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 742.57 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:12

Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Come On Baby Light My Fire

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: fistertwister.com_angel-piaf_video-come-on-baby-light-my-fire_1080P.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fistertwister.com- Easy Fisting

Fistertwister.com- Easy Fisting

Description:
    Naughty blonde Cayla loves being in control and in our latest Fister Twister battle, she gets to play with dark haired hottie Billie Star. While they are both naked, Cayla squeezes Billie_s tits and rubs her hands all over body, oiling her up and giving her nipples some attention. As Billie leans on one side, Cayla pulls at her XXL pussy lips and slips a finger into her oiled up hole. After she has finished warming up her pussy with her fingers, Cayla gets hold of a metal speculum and uses it to stretch Billie_s pussy even further as she bends over in the doggystyle position. Billie licks the speculum clean and takes a massive dildo from Cayla quite easily between her pussy lips. Billie is ready for her lesbian fisting experience and masturbates while Cayla fingers her, quickly changing to her whole fist as she fist fucks her juicy pussy with ease. They change positions so that Billie bends over to take it even deeper and orgasms while laying down on her back
    Model:
    Billie Star (fisted), Cayla (fister)
    Studio:
    Fistertwister.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Easy Fisting

Thread Information