Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Wild In The Stables After Kacey Parker signed as a ranch hand, things got out of control. The other hands stopped working and started jerking. Her big tits and meaty ass were too distracting. It was clear that Kacey was meant for better chores than pitching hay. So the ranch boss whipped out his trusty camera and asked Kacey to come with him to one of the stables and show him everything she_s got. She was happy to oblige and dropped her drawers before he could even say show us your boobs. He knew Kacey was a wild one from the get-go. I once had sex with a fireman on-duty in a fire truck at the fire station at Camp Pendleton. It was pretty hot said Kacey, who does have a thing for big hoses.
    Model:
    Kacey Parker
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/k7q29zxuly5f/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Description:
    Gee, You Have Great Boobs Welcome aboard Georgina Gee, a pretty English girl we_ve been waiting for since we first made contact. In this case, the old proverb all good things come to those who wait is true. Finally, the timing was right. Georgina, who says her friends call her Gina, is a girl who_s like springtime. She_s busting out all over. Georgina is gorgeous and each boob is much bigger than your head. XL Girls: How did you find out about The SCORE Group? Georgina: Well, I always knew you were out there. People always said, Go shoot for The SCORE Group, and they messaged me, so here I am. It_s lovely to be doing this for the first time. XL Girls: Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? Georgina: I_m your average British girl, but I_m also a little bit of a geek. I love reading, watching sci-fi movies, and I spend a lot of my time gaming. If I_m not on my PC, you can usually find me inside my website chatting with my fans or getting naughty on my webcam. I have always loved playing dress up. And I like the country. XL Girls: What do you like about it? Georgina: I can do whatever I want and I can be naked anywhere, anytime, and no one is going to see, although it would be okay if somebody did see me. I_m a bit of an exhibitionist. XL Girls: Do you get much attention when you go out? Georgina: I always get attention. It doesn_t matter what I_m wearing. I could be covered up and I still get noticed. There_s something about boob men that they can always detect big boobs.
    Model:
    Georgina Gee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qfmh3zvn8gpb/G...0_MFS.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Giant Dairy Jugs A boob-man might find his brain clouding over when given the dream opportunity to have sex with a super-busty, super-lactating girl like Kristina Milan. Should you spend the whole time playing with and sucking her milk-producing tits? Fucking them, too? Kristina sucks cock, her massive, milk-dripping tits heaving. Her colossal boob shelf nearly fills the screen as she lies across his thighs to suck. The only things we can see are Kristina_s sucking mouth, her huge, brown tits and big, hard nipples. Next up for these fuck partners is tit-fucking, and Kristina_s massive mammaries make his cock disappear. It says a lot for self-control that she didn_t get nutted at that point.
    Model:
    Kristina Milan and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/y04tmcrzbber/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Roxee_s Toy Collection Mrs. Robinson has quite a collection of toys back home, at least 20, Roxee told us, including the powerful Hitachi Wand, a fairly recent addition. She says it_s her favorite now. (The world record may be held by SCORE Girl Sheridan Love who owned 82 toys when we spoke with her about her collection, and that was in 2013.) Roxee brought nine toys with her. We wanted to ask her about ladies_ novelties and she was happy to share and describe them and how she uses them. (Please note all the bras behind her.) In this Bonus video, she shows and talks about them, lays them out on the bed and uses the realistic cock-dildos on her heavy knockers. When a woman shows off her personal chick-stick collection, you know she cares. On her RoxeeRobinson Blog, Roxee, a Canadian, wrote: I love shooting for SCORE. I also love traveling to Europe It_s a double bonus for me I worked with the same awesome team and of course they spoiled me rotten with wonderful Czech Food. Which I guess kind of makes it a triple bonus for me They even remembered my love for their yogurt.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/tawk7ihykkxf/R...0_MFS.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    It_s Showtime In The VIP Room Do you remember Jaden Suede? The proper question is, have you forgotten Jaden Suede? Jaden was the Tampa, Florida college student studying firefighting and working as a nail technician. Jaden got off in the VIP champagne room in this video. Jaden_s hobbies are modeling, painting and chatting on the Net. Jaden loves toys, especially strap-ons. You show her a picture of a voluptuously endowed girl wearing a strap-on and she gets hot. I usually masturbate before bed to calm my nerves, Jaden revealed. It_s like having a glass of warm milk. So for Jaden, toying her pussy is both a stress-buster and a way to get to sleep. Jaden said her kinkiest sexual moment was bent over a bathroom counter during Thanksgiving dinner. What satisfies her most of all? Having my ass eaten and being fucked hard by a dildo, Jaden replied. She_s a girl who knows what she likes.
    Model:
    Jaden Suede
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/fdvoocyk8pxw/J...0_MFS.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Alix Lakehurst_s BBC Report Alix Lakehurst is matched up with her favorite thing. BBC. Alix talks about how much she loves BBC, pulling an enormous hooter out of her halter top. Alix_s BBC date is going to like her, too. More to squeeze and penetrate. When he arrives, they get right down to the action because Alix is horny and worked up. He gets to sucking her nipples, skipping the small talk. They both share the nipple. She sucks his finger as a prelude to sucking him off. When Alix gets to blowing his shaft and playing with his balls, she worships it like an idol, totally enraptured. She takes as much BBC down her throat as she can. No head-sucker is Alix. She goes way, way down. When it_s time to fuck, she gets one of the strongest bangs we_ve seen Alix take.
    Model:
    Alix Lakehurst and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5yprbubs52nk/A...1080p.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Ashley Sage Ellison Jackumentary A girl from Manchester, England who puts the word chest in Manchester, J-cupper Ashley Sage Ellison won both SCORE and V-mag Newcomer of the Year titles for 2009. In 2010, Ashley came in second in V-mag_s Model of the Year, First Runner-Up to Renee Ross. Ashley scored a grand slam by appearing in SCORE, V-mag and XL Girls magazines. Very few have done this. A beautician by profession, Ashley first started posing for a UK site and then connected with The SCORE Group. A photo team flew to England and filmed Ashley in her home town. St. Maarten in the Caribbean was next. That_s where Ashley met the great Euro-star Karina Hart who was shooting for the website KarinaHart.com. You can imagine the excitement they caused when they went out together. Footage of Karina introducing Ashley plus never-before seen bloopers is included in this Jackumentary.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/x8vcfszex0qf/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Sexin_ Kandi Kobain When Kandi Kobain walks, tit-men hone in on her. This upgraded P.O.V. scene shows why she gives plumper lovers a boner. When a girl_s boobs are as big as mine, she has to wear a bra, Kandi told us. If I am going out to a club and have a cute shirt that looks good without a bra, then I won_t wear one. Otherwise I wear them pretty much every day. I need to have sex at least once a day...two or three times if the guy I_m with has a lot of stamina. I never fucked a guy who didn_t like fucking my tits. Sometimes they like to fuck my tits before we fuck. Sometimes they like to fuck my tits after we fuck. I like massaging a guy_s balls and squeezing all the cum out of them when he squirts. I like seeing it shoot out of his cock hole onto my face and tits.
    Model:
    Kandi Kobain and Commando
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/q0yh4791mbjr/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Ready To Pop Model, photographer, writer and mother-to-be Roxanne Miller chats with XL Girls as she waits for the next stage of her life to begin. And as she waits, we photograph her. XLGirls: Do your breasts fall out of your top in public? Roxanne: When I was wearing three-to-four cups smaller bras. It_s happened a few times that they got out of the bra. XLGirls: What are your favorite brands of bras now? Roxanne: I like the padded bras. They make the breasts look beautiful, round, firm and attractive. I don_t buy brands. I buy the model of bra. XLGirls: What should we know about you that we do not know? Roxanne: Let me think. Well, right now I am on a strict sugar-free diet so I am actually losing weight while gaining weight So after I give birth I might be slimmer than I was before getting pregnant. Don_t worry. Even at my skinniest, I had big boobs. What else? Oh, that I finished my photography school and soon I will have my final exam so I will be a photographer with a diploma. Also, you may not know that this August will be a year since I quit smoking. And that I am very lucky to be alive. I should have been in the club that caught fire in Bucharest and killed 64 people. I had many friends there but I was too lazy to go out that night. What else? I cook very, very well
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/v5nl46esj6o9/R...1080p.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Horny English Girl XLGirls: Sarah Jane, how does a guy satisfy you best after he_s given you a good, solid shagging? Sarah Jane: Lots of cum on my face. I like to see it squirt out of his cock and come right at me. XLGirls: In your first XL Girls hardcore, Steve came between your ass cheeks... Sarah Jane: That was still nice. I always like the feeling of hot spunk on my skin and Steve has a great cock. In my next one, the lad did cum on my face. XLGirls: What do you like the guy to do before he fucks you? Sarah Jane: Definitely lick my pussy and clit and make it very wet.
    Model:
    Sarah Jane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/v8won0acy3pe/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Thread Information