Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Soliel Buttfucked By Her Stepbrother

Exposedwhores.com- Soliel Buttfucked By Her Stepbrother

Description:
    Stepsister Soliel Marks has a stepbrother who catches her trying to shove a dildo up her ass. She explains its because her boyfriend wants to fuck her virgin ass for her first time and she is nervous, so she wanted to practice first. Lucky for her, her stepbrother has fucked many girls in the ass and assures her he can break her in for her boyfriend. Although he goes in nice and slow, it_s still a bit of a challenge to fit his big cock in her tiny asshole. However, once he_s able to pop the head in, Soleil starts enjoying every stroke of it, as it probes her tight, virgin asshole. He_s even nice enough to pull out nice and slowly, saving his load to shoot across her innocent teenage face.
    Model:
    Soleil Marks
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : soliel-marks-first-time-anal.mp4
    File Size : 1633.44 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:06
    Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 223 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:soliel-marks-first-time-anal.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Emily Austin First Ever Hand Job

Exposedwhores.com- Emily Austin First Ever Hand Job

Description:
    This is superstar Emily Austin_s first ever hand job scene. Although this blonde bombshell is currently one of the biggest black cock _ on the internet, everybody starts somewhere. Watch how shy and innocent Emily is in this sexy handjob scene as she shows off her tight, tan, sexy body, talks dirty to the camera, and strokes a big hard cock right in your face. She eventually gets really into it with some hot dirty talk and of course some major cock teasing with her hot, soft, pink pussy lips. Things reach a _climax_ when innocent Emily gets on her knees and jerks that cock until she receives a huge pearl necklace straight across her neck and gorgeous tits.
    Model:
    Emily Austin
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : emily_austin_handjob_exp_site.mp4
    File Size : 1119.89 MB
    Duration : 00:18:55
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 248 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:emily_austin_handjob_exp_site.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Bitch Sister With Great Ass Farrah Gets Her Brother Out Of The Room

Exposedwhores.com- Bitch Sister With Great Ass Farrah Gets Her Brother Out Of The Room

Description:
    Bitch Sister With Great Ass Farrah Gets Her Brother Out Of The Room
    Model:
    Farrah Valentine
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : farrah-valentine-brother-blowjob-fuck.mp4
    File Size : 1291.07 MB
    Duration : 00:21:44
    Audio : AAC, 321 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:farrah-valentine-brother-blowjob-fuck.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Daisy Does A Dildo Show

Exposedwhores.com- Daisy Does A Dildo Show

Description:
    Vegas whore Daisy Von fucks herself with her favorite big dildo until she cums real hard. Watch her probe her tight pussy while her luscious, huge nippled, big fat tits jiggle and sway in the background.
    Model:
    Daisy Von
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : daisy_von_solo_masturbation_exp_site.mp4
    File Size : 1096.43 MB
    Duration : 00:18:22
    Audio : AAC, 319 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:daisy_von_solo_masturbation_exp_site.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Miranda Miller Shows Off In The Shower

Exposedwhores.com- Miranda Miller Shows Off In The Shower

Description:
    Exposed Whores favorite and sexy 19 year old Miranda Miller shows of her hot little body just for you while she takes a hot, steamy shower. Get up close with Miranda as she flaunts her gorgeous ass, beautiful perky teenage tits, and plays with her tight little pussy just for you. She_s right there for you to enjoy as she fingers her pussy, cums, talks dirty, and even pretends to suck you off. So pull out your cock and enjoy your very own personal show.
    Model:
    Miranda Miller
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : miranda-miller-shower-masturbation.mp4
    File Size : 703.48 MB
    Duration : 00:11:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:miranda-miller-shower-masturbation.mp4 - 703.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Hitchhiking Handjob By Ashton Haze

Exposedwhores.com- Hitchhiking Handjob By Ashton Haze

Description:
    Ashton Haze is hitchhiking to Utah. She finds a guy driving to Reno, who after some not too hard negotiating and convincing, will accept a favor in exchange for him having to drive her out of his way. After getting on her knees and a bit of cock teasing with her hands and soft ass, Ashton is off to the races, butt naked, stroking that cock like a pro. Watch her under it, in total submission, as she jerks and strokes furiously until the cock shoots a hefty rope of cum right in her face. So do you think she earned that ride to Utah? You_ll just have to watch and see LOL
    Model:
    Ashton Haze
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : ashton-haze-hitchiking-handjob.mp4
    File Size : 886.38 MB
    Duration : 00:14:56
    Audio : AAC, 239 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:ashton-haze-hitchiking-handjob.mp4 - 886.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Teen Runaway Angie Dove

Exposedwhores.com- Teen Runaway Angie Dove

Description:
    Runaway, troubled teen, and amateur whore Angie Dove really classes it up in this scene and sucks my cock in the bathroom. I first make her get undressed and get on her knees so I can stuff my dick in her mouth and use her like the little slut she is. Just a few minutes later, I_m using her as a cum receptacle as I reward her with a brand new pearl necklace. What I really should have done was given her a blumpkin, but as it was, I felt bad enough for her.
    Model:
    Angie Dove
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : angie-dove-blowjob.mp4
    File Size : 926.88 MB
    Duration : 00:15:39
    Audio : AAC, 253 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:angie-dove-blowjob.mp4 - 926.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Teen Kendra Heart Gets A Facial From Daddy

Exposedwhores.com- Teen Kendra Heart Gets A Facial From Daddy

Description:
    Kendra Heart needs a ride from Dad so she busts into his room to get him up. When Kendra sees Daddy is nice and hard, she can_t resist but to suck on his cock. Kendra loves to talk dirty to her Daddy as she tells him how much she loves his cock and how much he_d enjoy slipping it into her sweet mouth and tight teenage pussy. Kendra is such a naughty daughter that she takes her Daddy_s hard cock in her mouth like Mommy never has. She even teases it with her pussy lips a bit before shoving it back in her mouth and telling Daddy how horny and excited his hard cock gets her. When Daddy can_t hold out any longer, Kendra is on her knees sucking and stroking like a total whore until Daddy busts his big nut all over his little girl_s pretty lips and face.
    Model:
    Kendra Heart
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : kendra-heart-daddy-blowjob.mp4
    File Size : 1195.31 MB
    Duration : 00:20:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:kendra-heart-daddy-blowjob.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Cock Sucker Cassandra Caine

Exposedwhores.com- Cock Sucker Cassandra Caine

Description:
    Cassandra Cain loves showing off her beautiful, olive skinned body. She_s at a loss for words as she flaunts her tight ass and pretty pierced tits at the camera until she says how she wants to suck some dick. That_s when I sit down on my couch so this dirty talking whore can get me rock hard with her soft hands and mouth. She takes me nuts deep, slurping and slobbering all over my head and shaft. Then it_s time for some cock teasing as she sits on my lap, stroking my cock while bouncing the head off her pussy and asshole. She jerks and slides all over my cock before getting back down on her knees to extract my fresh nut. She goes back to her dirty slurping and sucking technique as I pump her face full of cock. When I can_t hold out any longer, my slobbered up cock busts all over her chin and chest.
    Model:
    Cassandra Cain
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : cassandra-cain-pov-blowjob.mp4
    File Size : 1132.52 MB
    Duration : 00:19:03
    Audio : AAC, 218 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:cassandra-cain-pov-blowjob.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exposedwhores.com- Teen Katie Star Assfucked Facialed

Exposedwhores.com- Teen Katie Star Assfucked Facialed

Description:
    Beautiful 19 year old whore and Las Vegas local Katie Star loves it in her ass. Being the nice guy I am, I invited her over my place to ride my buddy_s big cock. The two start off with some friendly foreplay, however it_s not too long before Katie has her hot teen lips wrapped around his throbbing cock. She very sensually nurses on it a bit before climbing on top of him to get her tight little pussy lips stretched wide open. Katie rides him like a horny teen in heat as her tight snatch gets stuffed with every stroke. After some reverse cowgirl and some deep doggy make her cum, Katie is ready for some thick meat up her ass. She climbs aboard again and somehow gets the fat cock to ease right up her well lubed, tight pink asshole. Her tight asslips go up and down as my buddy stretches her out nice and slow, making her moan like a total slut. After taking it in the ass like a good little girl, Katie is then on her back anticipating a hot load of cum all over her face as my buddy strokes his cock just above her. Watch Katie take a huge facial as he busts his hot nut all over her chin and in her mouth.
    Model:
    Katie Star
    Studio:
    Exposedwhores.com
    Info:
    File Name : katie-star-first-anal.mp4
    File Size : 2122.24 MB
    Duration : 00:39:08
    Video : AVC, 7 315 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 229 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: