Meanawolf.com- Breakfast

Description:
Its wasnt exactly a successful second date. Youd spent the night, but didt get any action. Youre enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning when her daughter walks out of her bedroom in her underwear and says, Mom, whos this guy in our living room? Your dick stiffens at the sight of her. Shes precocious She leans into you and says Youre way hotter than the guys my mom usually brings home. She runs her hand up your leg as her and her mom shout back and fourth between the living room and the kitchen. Shes wild. She doesnt care if she gets caught. She giggles, Wanna be my new daddy? Stay in my moms bed and fuck me instead? She slides her mouth down onto your cock and you cant resist her slutty antics, even with her mom right there in the kitchen.
Xoxo Meana Wolf
Clip Contains: Your dates daughter is a slutty little deviant. She fucks all her moms boyfriends, and shes totally oblivious. You werent exactly thinking of sticking around with her mom, but this daughter of hers is too good an opportunity to pass up. **Cheating. Older Man Younger Woman. Home Wrecker. Sneaky Sex. Secret Sex. Almost getting caught. Facial**
Model:
Meana Wolf
Studio:
Meanawolf.com
Info:
File Name : breakfast310520_2160.mp4
File Size : 7658.84 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:35:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:breakfast310520_2160.mp4 - 7.5 GB