UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_PICTURES_ap3744.zip - 109.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:ap3744-720p.mp4 - 633.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- The Sensational Kim

Bangbros.com- The Sensational Kim

Description:
    Whats up guys its me Preston here with another episode of assparade. This time we got the ass sensation Kim. She is beautiful in all ways, her eyes, her smile, and most of all, her big gigantic ass. This black beauty is just too much. I went to her place, and she just started teasing me and showing me her enormous ass. She loves the camera let me tell you, she kept teasing me that at one point I wanted to jump in and fuck her. But it was Chevys turn, so Kim fucked the hell out of Chevy. Kim is sexy, and most of all, she loves to ride cowgirl. She was fucked doggy, and even reverse doggy. So you got to see this amazing chick in action, you are going to love it.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_SCREENCAPS_ap5102.zip - 39.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- two asses and one cock

Bangbros.com- two asses and one cock

Description:
    Hey wasup guys? Its me Preston with another sexy episode of AssParade. Like always here on ASSPARADE, it_s all about the ASS and these two girls prove it. The girls started playing with each other, you know.. kissin, lickin, fingerin.. and then jmac came in with his sexy swagger and began to fuck these two fine female ass specimins. They started with an amazing blow job and when I say amazing, it was NEXT LEVEL. They later went doggy and believe me when i say.. I have never seen a hotter Anal scene. so check it out.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com

UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_SCREENCAPS_ap4406.zip - 265.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Booty Bank

Bangbros.com- Booty Bank

Description:
    So Cezar and I decided to stake out the bank during lunch hour, when it_s almost guaranteed that all the bank teller honeys will spill out onto the streets of South Beach. We spotted my favorite big booty tellers, Roxy and Cherrie, and followed them around for a bit. Acting like voyeur pervs was fun and we got some great shots of their big meaty asses walking around. Cezar moved in as they walked to their car and invited them over for a Christmas party. The girls wasted no time back at the apartment. Cherrie and Roxy know how to tease Once their big bubble butts came out of their clothes, there was no stopping the naughty bank babes. These chicks go together perfectly Both have huge asses and natural perky tits, complete with down for anything attitudes. They_re too much for any one dude. Jordan could barely hold his load He started the ass worshipping with a good oily massage that had the girls relaxed and horny. Then they took turns giving him a blowjob and sitting on his face. The fucking that followed was intense, with lots of ass bouncing all over the place. Oh, and you have to check out the messy facial that Cherrie happily cleans off of Roxy_s beautiful face. This is some hot shit you don_t want to miss Enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap2097-720p.mp4
    File Size : 541.17 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:47:12

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_PICTURES_ap2097.zip - 4.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:ap2097-720p.mp4 - 541.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- How you like that ass

Bangbros.com- How you like that ass

Description:
    This week we got the sexy Rebeca and Chyanne, doing there thing once again for the assparade cams, and fellas am I glad that these two gorgeous cuties are back There is only one way to compliment a fine ass, and that is with an even finer ass: and the thing with these two is: who has the better booty? Rebecca is a sexy import, from Spain, her perfect round ass makes it hard for anyone to forget it..this girl is a super freak, she loves playing with her sweet pussy and even likes sticking a finger up her booty, wow Chyanne is a chocolate delight, this girl has got that super ass, and she loves to shake that big ass donk all over the place..We got these two beauties together, and had them do all kinds of kinky ass play, I love my Job..My boy Jordan got dibs on banging these two, an let me tell you this is a lucky man, these two girls together are wild, helleva a fuck This weeks assparade is legendary, if you miss this one you are definitely out of gas, don_t miss it, and enjoy these amazing asses
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com

UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_SCREENCAPS_ap2870.zip - 246.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- The Best ASS In The World

Bangbros.com- The Best ASS In The World

Description:

Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com

UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_SCREENCAPS_ap4827.zip - 163.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Aurora and Asa Tear It Up

Bangbros.com- Aurora and Asa Tear It Up

Description:
    HOLY SHIT, just stop right there, click and play cause this one is A HOT ONE I_m not even joking, think about the thought of Asa Akira, with her tight body, her fat ass and those perfect tits, delicious. Add the natural round ass and tits that Aurora Jolie is rocking and you already know that_s all that needs to be said. Aurora takes it up the ass with no problems and plenty of pleasure while Asa rides cock on the other end, BANANAS Get on this shit, these girls are hot and they know how to make our boys bust loads on that ass
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap5668-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1000.13 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:45:26

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_PICTURES_ap5668.zip - 432.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:ap5668-1080p.mp4 - 1000.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Charley s Surprise

Bangbros.com- Charley_s Surprise

Description:
    Man, I_ve been wanting to hang out with this girl Charley Chase, for a while now. I_ve seen her in movies before, and couldn_t help but jerking off to them, because Charley is so fine. She_ll have your mouth watering as she starts to shake those hips and those beautiful thighs of hers. Not only does she have a great ass, but her tits are incredible. Even if your an ass guy, these tits will have you going crazy. They_re an all natural size D, amazingly beautiful home grown tits and ass. Well I decided to take her out into the open to a really cool spot I found before. It_s like this abandoned train that looks awesome and nobody knows about. So we decided to sneak into the train, so we could have a nice place we could get dirty in. When Charley started to masterbate I noticed a bumb hanging out on the floor. I felt bad for him, so I told Charley to give him a lap dance until Joey came over to fuck the shit out of her. Old man was happy as hell. When Joey got there, Charley was so eager to suck on his cock, she jumped out of the train and started giving him a blow job outside in the open air, it was hot. Then they went inside and started fucking like crazy. I guess trains really turn Charley Chase on, because she was a wild one.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap3927-720p.mp4
    File Size : 638.05 MB
    Duration : 00:55:38

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_PICTURES_ap3927.zip - 170.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:ap3927-720p.mp4 - 638.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- DoubleTrouble

Bangbros.com- DoubleTrouble

Description:

Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com

UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_SCREENCAPS_ap5140.zip - 74.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Caroline

Bangbros.com- Caroline

Description:
    It was a dreary afternoon when Caroline and I got together... the kind of afternoon that calls for you to stay inside and have hot nasty sex all afternoon... and luckily for us my fine feathered friends... Caroline was in EXACTLY THAT MOOD Nothing better than being in the company of a fine juicy bubble butt woman with perky natural tits and a small waist... not to mention that Caroline is definitely one of Ass Parade_s biggest characters... her shoots are GUARANTEED to be entertaining.. in all sorts of ways... Whether it_s her changing into different outfits and teasing the camera with that huge round ass of her_s ... or her taking on newcummer Noah and practicing her sword swallowing technique on his big cock.... it_s something I tell ya... After the great blowjob action.... the fuck filming took place.. and with a spirit like Caroline_s... it was fucking great She rode his dick like a champ Great, solid shoot suckas... Enjoy it... I won_t ALWAYS be around.. so bask in the glory of the infamous Dirty Sanchez and my great films.... YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO Enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap1361-720p.mp4
    File Size : 435.46 MB
    Duration : 00:37:57

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_PICTURES_ap1361.zip - 31.9 MB

Download VIDEO: