... 7891011
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Mormongirlz.com- Casey: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Casey: The Calling

Description:
    I have always been a respected member of the community. I_m confident. I_m the kind of girl that you would want by your side if you needed to change a tire, make a meal, or cross the plains.

Men and women alike turn to me for advice. They confide in me. Worthiness interviews have always turned into my Priesthood leaders asking me to counsel them.

Needless to say, I was completely shocked by Brother Steele_s attitude. I have never ever been cross-examined or even questioned.

Of course I have my secrets. And no one, least of all Brother Steele, could get them out of me. But I had NO idea what lengths he would go to.

When he began to order me around, I have to admit that it rattled my nerves. I do have to obey. And, even more unnerving, for some reason it turned me on. I had no control over what he was doing and I found that really intoxicating. It didn_t make me want to tell him anything. On the contrary, I wanted him to keep going.

He took all my clothes off. He yelled. He grabbed me wherever he wanted. He pushed me down and shoved his dick inside of me and drilled me into the desk. He flipped me over like I was just a doll. He did whatever he felt like. He came inside of me

...It was so hot.

- Sister Casey Calvert
    Model:
    Casey
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0047_170426_2_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 875.1 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:29

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:mgz0047_170426_2_1080p.mp4 - 875.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mormongirlz.com- Pearl: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Pearl: The Calling

Description:
    Pearl is the Seed Bearers beloved daughter. The precocious blonde has always admired her daddy, the most powerful man in The Order.

Although he has tried to keep the sexual side of his temple work a secret from her until she herself is initiated, Pearls curiosity got the better of her.

For as long as she can remember, Pearl has snuck around the temple, quietly going into rooms she isnt supposed to enter, hiding behind curtains and pillars, secretly spying on her dad as he molested countless young polygamy girls.

She watched his hands part their willing legs, his fingers teasing open their untouched pussies.

She watched their eyes widen, she heard them cry out in pain and ecstasy as her father pierced their hymens with his thick, pulsing cock.

Try as she might, Pearl could only hold out so long before her hand sought out her aching clit.

She rubbed her pussy, timing it so that her silent orgasm always happened right when her father found his own release.

She loved watching his thick cum spread across the girls eager faces.

Now the Seed Bearer has summoned her to the temple. She knows whats in store, but now that she will no longer be hiding in the shadows she is filled with anxiety.

Her young body will be made to perform sexual rituals that will push her to her limits. And her father will be right there watching her.

As she enters the Seed Bearers office, her pussy is already swollen and wet with anticipation.

Her father is in the corner, smiling proudly. But his desk chair is occupied by Brother Tanner.

Pearl has only seen the stern, muscular man in passing but she heard from Melody that his cock is as big as childs arm.

He instructs Pearl to undress slowly. She looks back at her father as she unzips her gown. Its been years since hes seen her naked, and she hopes that her body pleases him.

Brother Tanner tells her to get up on the desk on all fours. As he runs his thick fingers up and down her backside and into the seam of her pussy, Pearl stares at her father.

She can hardly believe that shes kneeling in the same place where the Seed Bearer has performed his own invasive inspections of various polygamy teens.

Her father stares right back at her, his pupils dilated with lust.

Brother Tanner moves the young girl onto her back. She opens her legs and and he slides two fingers inside her. Pearl is dripping wet, but her pussy is so tight, shes not sure she can take it.

She looks back at her father for reassurance. Im proud of you, he whispers as Brother Tanners fingers pump in and out.

Pearl is already close to cumming. She knows she must wait, and show her father and Brother Tanner that she can completely submit her flesh to their desires, but her clit is swollen and begging to be rubbed.

She bites her lip and wills her hands to stay by her side. Family first, she thinks.
    Model:
    Pearl
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0037_160524_2_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 631.21 MB
    Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:mgz0037_160524_2_1080p.mp4 - 631.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mormongirlz.com- Casey Lily: Retribution

Mormongirlz.com- Casey Lily: Retribution

Description:
    Now that Im married, I feel like the woman I was always meant to be. Even though my husband delights in fucking me in ways I never would have imagined, I cant help but feel more alive. More powerful...

Ive always been a quiet, shy, mousey girl, but having my husband inside me makes me feel stronger somehow. Like a part of him stays inside me. Still, I cant help but think back to how this all started.

Casey and I were good friends in high school. She was always sweet and gentle with me. Even flirty. But now, shes actively going behind my back, telling the priesthood all about our past and the times we would have sex with each other. And as a result, Ive been punished and married off, having had strange penises pushed in my face and pussy.

I want to get back at her. I want her to feel as powerless and helpless as I was. Next time were alone, Im going to show her that Im not the timid little girl she once knew...
    Model:
    Casey &amp Lily
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0067_170426_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-lesbian-sex_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 899.68 MB
    Duration : 00:17:32

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:mgz0067_170426_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-lesbian-sex_1080p.mp4 - 899.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mormongirlz.com- Anne: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Anne: The Calling

Description:
    Why would the Seed Bearer want to see her? As Annes husband tells her that they need to go to the temple to meet with their spiritual leader, she sits on the edge of the bed, terrified. Even brief interactions with the Seed Bearer can be uncomfortable. But the most upsetting thing is the way her husband is behaving. He has clearly been crying, and now hes struggling to keep his emotions in check.

Anne got married at a very young age. As a polygamy girl, she always knew that her most important mission in life would be to keep herself pure before marriage, meaning no sex and no masturbation. And once married it would be her duty and her honor to obey her husband.

So when her husband was chosen for her, she submitted to the match although she was only 19 and didnt know anything about love or sex. And she has learned to love her shy husband, but she wishes he were more powerful, more aggressive. As he nervously gets ready for the temple, she tries to reassure him, although she has no idea whats going to happen.

At the temple, she is separated from her husband. A beautiful but severe redhead takes her into the dressing room and makes her strip completely naked and then put on the sacred polygamy undergarments and a simple white dress. Then she is led to the temple office and told to wait for the Seed Bearer.

Why is she here? What is he going to do to her? Her mind races with questions, until he walks in and they fall silent. Heres a man who has the authority to put her in her place. She cant help staring at his handsome, masculine face. She glances at his strong hands and immediately wants them on her body.

But he keeps his distance as he commands her, gruffly, to take off her robe
    Model:
    Anne
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0056_151006_1_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1560.06 MB
    Duration : 00:18:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:mgz0056_151006_1_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mormongirlz.com- Jane: Disciplinary Action

Mormongirlz.com- Jane: Disciplinary Action

Description:
    As a high priestess of The Order, Jane wields power over the young teen virgins she prepares for the Seed Bearer. But she too is subject to his authority, and hes about to show this gorgeous girl whos really in charge, while making her husband a polygamy cuckold.

Jane is a statuesque blonde and really enjoys her responsibilities as high priestess. She has been having quite a good time breaking in the sweet virgin Melody. Janes favorite part had been bending the innocent new convert across a table and fucking her with a massive black cock. Jane thrilled at the power she felt, watching Melody writhe and scream, doing her best to take the dildo in her tight pussy.

But as much as shed like to, Jane doesnt have the same power over her husband. Obedience to the Seed Bearer is the first principle of polygamyism, and Jane is shocked when she discovers that her husband has failed to pay their tithing for over a month. Shocked, and furious. The Seed Bearer summons both Jane and her husband to the temple where Jane will be disciplined for her husbands actions.

Jane doesnt think its fair that she should have to pay for her husbands transgression, but part of her knows the Seed Bearer just wants to get his hands on her. And that knowledge makes her cunt slick with desire.

Jane and her husband are brought into a dark room with the Priesthood Stretcher. Jane has watched girls suffer on this apparatus before, and she thinks she can go almost all the way down the board. But when she enters the room she sees that the Priesthood Stretcher has been modified -- just for her? The cock-like pegs sticking up from the wooden bench are way thicker and longer than they were. One is even the size of a grown mans fist.

The Seed Bearer smiles as he tells Jane to begin. You didnt think I would make it easy on you, did you Jane?

She scowls as she straddles the first peg, but secretly she loves a challenge. She wants to show the Seed Bearer just how much her pussy can take.

By the time Jane reaches the second cock, her pussy is already stretched to the limit. Nevertheless, the Seed Bearer tells her she must take the cock as far as she can. She breathes out and pushes down, feeling the flared shaft fill her completely.

I think shes enjoying this, The Seed Bearer smirks, at Janes humiliated husband, who glares at the ground in pained silence.

As Jane struggles to take the last cock, which is nearly as thick as her leg, shes shaking. She wants the Seed Bearer to know how good she is, how shell do anything he tells her to, but she just cant get the bulbous peg inside her.

It is then the Seed Bearer tells her to stop and turn around. His warm powerful hands hold her hips in place. When Jane hears the slow click of his belt, bolts of excitement shoot through her body. She feels the thick dripping head of The Seed Bearers cock teasing her pussy lips. As his throbbing member slides inside her, Jane looks at her husband. She cant help but smile. Now hell know what it looks like for his wife to get fucked by a real man.
    Model:
    Jane
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0081_160522_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-jane-disciplinary-action_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1054.66 MB
    Duration : 00:23:14

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:mgz0081_160522_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-_-sex-jane-disciplinary-action_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mormongirlz.com- Julie Snow Fucks a Missionary

Mormongirlz.com- Julie Snow Fucks a Missionary

Description:
    As the newest and youngest of Brandons wives, sexy teen Julie is often left out of the other girls schemes. Although women who practice polygamy are never supposed to get jealous of their husbands_ other wives, they are only human. With only one husband dividing his nights between them, its impossible not to feel a little jealous. And its only natural that the newest wife would become the focus of the others jealousy.

Emma, Sarah and Alma have all secretly met up with a young missionary, Elder Sorensen, for sex. Only sexy teen Julie has been left out. But when Alma, who feels bad about deceiving Julie, finally tells her about the amazing sex she had with the young man, Julie decides its time to catch up Shes naturally competitive, she has an insatiable sexual appetite, and she has a big crush on cute Elder Sorensen. She knows she should only have feelings for her husband, who is a powerful, sexy man. She loves Brandon. But Elder Sorensen is the same age as her, and hes really cute. He reminds her of the polygamy teens she used to be friends with before she got married. And although she knows it_s a sin, Julie cant help thinking about what he looks like naked, if hes a good kisser, and what it would feel like to have his dick inside of her.

And so Julie has arranged a secret rendezvous at the church with the boy. After all the good pussy he has pounded, he cant believe hes getting even more He has seen the pretty redhead at church, but she has always been too shy to talk to him. Little does Elder Sorensen know that once Julie gets to know someone, all of her inhibitions disappear and she turns into a loud, wild animal.
    Model:
    Julie Snow Fucks a Missionary
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0109_150518_mgz_02-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-lesbian-sister-julie-snow-fucks-a-missionary_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 951 MB
    Duration : 00:16:27

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:mgz0109_150518_mgz_02-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-_-sex-lesbian-sister-julie-snow-fucks-a-missionary_1080p.mp4 - 951.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Initiation

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Initiation

Description:
    I love going to the temple, and the thing I love most is getting to exercise the priesthood when I perform the secret ordinances for other girls.

Ive always been jealous of my priesthood leaders authority. I saw how the women would do anything they asked. How my mom always deferred to my dad.

I wondered what the women did when they got called into the bishop_s office alone. Did he take advantage of them? I would have done anything to be the bishop

I didnt think it was fair that only the men of the church should get to hold the priesthood and hold the important callings.

But in the temple, I get to use the priesthood too, just like the men do. President Oaks set me apart to initiate the other girls and get them ready to be good wives.

I love everything about the girls who crawl up on the altar for me.

I love how worried and nervous they are, and how willing they are to submit to my authority.

I love the way they smell. I love the way their lips taste when I kiss them.

I love teasing their clits. I love the feel of their bush on my face. I love burying my face in wet pussy, I love how it tastes.

But the thing I love most is slipping on the long, white consecrated rod. Looking down at it I feel really powerful. I know theyll respect me once I slide this fat tool into their tight little pussies.

I love how shocked the girls are when they see it. I love how they dont know whether they want to run away or want to feel it inside them.

Zoe helped me prepare Dolly with the small glass instrument, but I dismiss her before I work Dolly over with the consecrated rod. I want to be alone with the girl when she feels me deep inside of her.

- Sister Alison Rey
    Model:
    Dolly
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : 144_161210_3_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 455.07 MB
    Duration : 00:12:11

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:144_161210_3_1080p.mp4 - 455.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Mercy Seat

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Mercy Seat

Description:
    I should never have tried to run away. But Ive been trapped in the temple for days. Theyre hiding my clothes and my phone somewhere. I didnt know what else to do

Ive never given in to temptation before. I had never even touched myself, let alone allowed anyone else to touch me. I was saving myself for my husband.

I should get to choose who I marry. But President Oaks has taken everything that matters to me: my virginity, my freedom to choose my husband, even my testimony.

And now Im sealed for eternity to Brother Steele. I had never disobeyed my priesthood leaders before, whether its the prophet or my bishop or even my dad. I didnt want to let my new husband boss me around. I knew I had to get out of here.

When I woke up early one morning and discovered that I was alone, I thought it was a miracle. I listened for any sound at all, but the temple was completely silent.

I didnt know where my clothes were, but I decided to make a break for it. I leapt out of bed, completely naked, and ran from the bed where I sleep and sometimes Brother Steele sleeps with me.

But it wasnt as easy to escape as I thought it would be. The temple is a giant maze, and I just couldnt find my way out. I ran up and down the stairs, I ran down endless corridors, but there didnt seem to be any way out.

And then I heard footsteps coming down the hall toward me. I ran straight downstairs, into the temple basement, even though I guessed there was no way out down there.

But the footsteps followed me. I heard them coming down the stairs, and I groped along the floor in the dark until I felt a heavy black curtain. With a sigh of relief, I hid behind it and tried to hold my breath.

But I could only hold my breath for so long. And when I did, finally, gasp for air, President Oaks heard me. He opened the curtain and pointed a bright flashlight right into my face.

Then he dragged me out by the hair, telling me what a stupid girl I had been. I know that I will be punished. I just want to go home.

- Sister Dolly Leigh
    Model:
    Dolly
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0082_161210_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-dolly-mercy-seat_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 984.78 MB
    Duration : 00:21:42

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:mgz0082_161210_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-_-sex-dolly-mercy-seat_1080p.mp4 - 984.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: Initiation

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: Initiation

Description:
    Now that Ive been inspected by my own brother and Ive been found worthy of his semen, President Oaks sees my value. He wants me to perform temple ceremonies for other girls.

He took me into his office, laid his hands on my head and gave me authority to open girls up for him. Then he gave me a special harness and showed me how to wear it.

I was shocked when he pulled the harness out of a drawer in his desk. The penis is enormous I felt weird holding it.

But President Oaks told me that wearing the harness is a great blessing - and a great responsibility. I want to make him happy, and I want to prove to him that he can trust me.

So I tried that harness on. I ran my hand down the long shaft, and imagined it slipping into a virgin pussy.

Now that Ive gotten used to the harness, I love how powerful I feel when Im wearing it.

And President Oaks has given me my first assignment. He wants me to open Zoe up for him.

When he says Zoes name, I get butterflies in my stomach. Shes such a perfect little polygamy girl.

Ive wanted to taste her pussy forever. And now President Oaks is giving me exactly what I want. I just hope Zoe can take this massive cock.

I get a taste of Zoes pussy, then I use my fingers and a clear glass tool to get an orgasm out of her. The sound she makes when she climaxes drives me crazy. But Im not down with her.

I leave her naked on the altar and then slip on the harness and hide it beneath a temple robe. When I return to the room, I tease her a bit, then I pull the robe aside.

Zoe takes a good long look at the giant penis, and I watch as her eyes widen in horror.

She knows what I want, and even as her body tenses up and she inches away from me, I know shes fantasizing about having this massive tool inside her tight pussy.

Calmly I spread her legs and rub the head of the giant cock against her pussy. She lets out a little moan, and I start pressing the cock into her hole.

- Sister Alison Rey
    Model:
    Zoe
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0042_161209_3_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 556.78 MB
    Duration : 00:14:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:mgz0042_161209_3_1080p.mp4 - 556.8 MB