... 45678910
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Beautiful Blond Filipina Begs For Foreign Sperm

Mongerinasia.com- Beautiful Blond Filipina Begs For Foreign Sperm

Description:
    Tiny teen Precious had been employed as a Bangmaid for me for a few months and was a great worker. Small, sexy, and enthusiastic, she worked tirelessly cleaning my house and my cock with a great attitude. But due to poor scheduling on my part, I always scheduled her shifts during times of the month when she wasnt fertile. I mustve creampied little Precious 10 times but she never seemed to get pregnant. What a waste

Precious was certainly disappointed as she badly wanted to bear my child. So I decided to reward the cute little cunt by knocking her up properly. I waited until the day of the month when she was at maximum fertility and brought her over to my apartment for a nice, long breeding session. No housekeeping, no laundry, no dishes - just pure pussy pounding with an aim to impregnate

After a few months of working for me, Precious had become a blowjob master, sucking me slowly and deeply as I pumped her pretty face full of cock. And when it was time for coitus, she took my cock like a bitch in heat, moaning and swaying her hips like her body just couldnt wait to receive my hot creamy load. When she was riding me, it was like her animal instincts took over and her pussy muscles were trying to suck every drop of sperm out of my 9-inch rod.

I finally couldnt resist anymore and shot my hot sticky load deep into her tiny, wet breeding hole. But instead of letting it drip out, I made sure every drop remained deep inside her by corking her, allowing my workmanlike sperm the maximum time to find and fertilize her egg. And wouldnt you know it? This time it worked A few months later she had the sexiest little baby bulge and was on the way to motherhood.
    Model:
    Precious
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 011_precious.mp4
    File Size : 1821.93 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:40:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:011_precious.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Ripe Fertile Milk Cow Bred By Bull on Spycam

Mongerinasia.com- Ripe Fertile Milk Cow Bred By Bull on Spycam

Description:
    Jugs. Globes. Boobs. Melons.. Whatever you want to call them, we as men are drawn to them like moths to a flame. Theyre irresistible. Although in general I tend to gravitate toward petite spinners, theres nothing like a nice set of natural juicy breasts on a woman to break up the monotony.

Take this weeks secretly spied on whore for example - Maye. Of all the girls at the gogo I was frequenting this evening, Maye didnt have the prettiest face. But when she stepped on stage and grabbed the pole and started shaking her fat natural funbags, I fell under her spell. They looked natural, but it was hard to tell while sitting at the back of the bar. So I did what any responsible monger would do in my situation. I called Maye down for a drink so I could personally evaluate her assets, hehehe.

With this well-endowed hooker sitting on my lap, I started conducting my interview by sliding my hands under her bikini and squeezing her ripe titties like a rancher inspecting his prized cattle. Oh my God, these titties felt so fucking good Soft yet firm full-bodied yet perky. Maye just smiled and giggled as I fondled her funbags publicly. She loved the attention and I was happy to boost her self-esteem. I had to get this big-titted bimbo home with me asap and fondle her sweater-meat in private

I paid the barfine and we went back to my hotel where I could get a better view of her massive mammaries. I made the unsuspecting whore bounce her titties up and down for my amusement, all while capturing it on my hidden camera. When it was time for boom boom, she insisted I wear a condom (dammit I forgot to set the ground rules during the interview) but it was ok. As long as I could watch her big bazookas bounce up and down while drilling her smooth, shaved pussy, I could stay rock-hard.

After a long blowjob and about 20 minutes of pounding her fresh twat, I needed to unload. But there was no way in hell I was going to waste my precious sperm inside a condom. I had to cover this dumb hookers natural knockers with my hot, sticky splooge, so I made her bounce her tits up and down for me while I got my rocks off. It was really fun

I got Mayes contact info and I might message her one of these days.but she will have to let me go bareback next time and dump my load into her womb. After all, tits like hers need to be utilized for their full, maximum potential - making milk for my future baby
    Model:
    Maye
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 019-maye.mp4
    File Size : 965.26 MB
    Duration : 00:16:32

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:019-maye.mp4 - 965.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Adorable Young Teen Bangmaid Creampied By Her Boss

Mongerinasia.com- Adorable Young Teen Bangmaid Creampied By Her Boss

Description:
    In the life of a professional monger, you see a lot of girls pass between your sheets throughout the days, months, and years. Sometimes its hard to remember these girls from one day to the next. You might meet a girl and creampie her, then see her a few months later with a bulging belly and not even recognize the little whore. Thats why its always nice when these girls have some sort of defining characteristic that sets them apart from the other countless _ that pass in and out of your life.

Enter Patricia: When this adorable little teeny bopper entered my apartment looking for employment, I thought she was cute as a button and definitely wanted to pump her cunt full of semen immediately. But was there anything about this cute teenager that set her apart from the rest? I wasnt so sure until I made her drop her top and saw two of the most beautiful puffy nipples Id ever seen in my life. Wow This girl was a breeder for sure, and with a pair of areolas like that she was a girl Id never forget.

Patricia swept the floors adequately, and I loved watching her fresh, ripe tits jiggle with every sweep. But cleaning the floors is one thing cleaning a 9-inch foreign cock is another. However, this eager little Bangmaid was like a woman possessed as she furiously sucked my cock like a starving woman sucking a salami. She was on overdrive, and I almost had to slow the little whore down in case she made me cum too soon. No way was I gonna waste a load in this sexy teens mouth when I could impregnate this perfect petite breeder instead.

Patricias pussy felt great and I banged the little wannabe maid in numerous ways until it was time to deliver my load. I wanted to dump my seed into her missionary style so I could ogle those perfect, puffy nipples as I came. With areolas like that, this girl was going to be a human dairy cow by the time I finished with her. Did she get the job? Yep Did she get knocked up? Oh yeah Are her nipples getting even bigger as they swell with milky hormones? You know it Life is good.
    Model:
    Patricia
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 019-patricia.mp4
    File Size : 1669.03 MB
    Duration : 00:28:36

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:019-patricia.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Beautiful Skinny Teen Maid Impregnated by Massive Cock

Mongerinasia.com- Beautiful Skinny Teen Maid Impregnated by Massive Cock

Description:
    Sexy, skinny Natasha is back for another round of cooking, cleaning, and cocksucking But this time I decided to reward my little teenage Bangmaid for 3 months of service with a nice, deep, sticky creampie instead of the usual facial shed been getting accustomed to. I creampie most of my other maids regularly, but had been holding off on Natasha simply because I wanted to wait a few months before getting her pregnant. Her micro-thin 19-inch waist is the 8th Natural Wonder of the World and I didnt want to wreck it too soon.

But Natasha is becoming a big girl now so its time for her to fulfil her basic biological obligations as a female - producing my offspring. Nothing gets me more in the mood to breed than having my whore cook up a nice, nutritious meal, and Natasha didnt disappoint. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, coffee...a perfect way to start the day. I made Natasha lay across my lap so I could lay the tray across her back and eat while squeezing her perfect teen asscheeks (so demeaning and I love it), and she didnt mind at all.

When sufficiently full, I needed my post-meal blowjob and Natasha knew exactly what to do. Shes become such an obedient and well-trained Bangmaid, I barely have to give her any instructions anymore. She just took my plate, took her position, and started sucking. Shes learning so well

I banged my little fuckmaid in every way I could think of, finally deciding to shoot my load into her while she was riding me cowgirl style. When Natasha rides me, it turns me on immensely as I can almost wrap my hands entirely around her tiny teen waist. I furiously pumped her pussy, and after delivering my seed deep into her perfectly formed fuck-slot, I watched with satisfaction as the sperm slowly oozed out of her birth canal. Will this be the day I finally get my favorite little Bangmaid pregnant? I guess Ill have to wait until the end of the month to find out
    Model:
    Natasha
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 018_natasha03.mp4
    File Size : 1484.57 MB
    Duration : 00:25:22

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:018_natasha03.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Rail-Thin 18 Year Old Gets Pounded By Giant Cock

Mongerinasia.com- Rail-Thin 18 Year Old Gets Pounded By Giant Cock

Description:
    I think I mentioned in a previous episode about how much I love spinners, but I often get concerned when breeding them. I mean, how can my giant western babies fit into these tiny, skinny teenagers without breaking them in half? For instance - Nicole:

Nicole wasnt the prettiest girl Id ever bred, but she had that spinner body that gets my 9-inch cock rock hard. I just love girls with tiny waists, and Nicoles was one of the tiniest Id seen in a long time. Nothing beats being able to wrap my large hands completely around their waists and bouncing them up and down on my cock like a rag doll or pumping their fresh little pussies from behind. So much fun

Nicole really wanted a western baby, so during our interview I made her strip down and show me her body. I need to visually inspect these girls before breeding them - almost like a veterinary inspection - to make sure they are healthy and will be good breeding vessels. Although I was immensely turned on by Nicoles super-thin waist and almost completely flat chest, I was concerned that a western baby from me would completely break this girl. But if she was willing to risk it, so was I

I fucked Nicole in every position I could think of. Its so much fun to pound super skinny girls like Nicole as each position makes you feel like a giant, like a king. I put Nicole on her back, missionary position, and watched with pleasure as each thrust of my giant cock made an outline in Nicoles taut tummy. I was almost hitting her ribcage Finally, I could tell the little whore couldnt take much more of the brutal pounding so I unloaded my sticky semen deep into her uterus and corked the little breeder up with one of my wine corks.

As I mentioned before, I wasnt sure if this pregnancy would be successful as Nicole was so tiny. But 8 months later, I was walking around SM Mall in Angeles City and I saw Nicole walking hand in hand with another western guy. She was still skinny as a rail except that her tummy had ballooned out and it looked like she had a giant watermelon stuffed under her tank top.

When she saw me she started blushing, covering her face with her hand and giggling, but trying to hide it from her boyfriend. Poor guy. He probably thought it was his baby incubating in Nicoles stretched out belly. Thats why you cant trust these bitches. EVER. But I just sat there and smiled, sipping my coffee at the coffee shop and scanning the mall for more fresh, fertile teens to breed. Life is good..
    Model:
    Nicole
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 015_nicole.mp4
    File Size : 2172.45 MB
    Duration : 00:36:48

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:015_nicole.mp4 - 2.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Bubble-Butt Teen With Braces Corked and Creampied

Mongerinasia.com- Bubble-Butt Teen With Braces Corked and Creampied

Description:
    Wow My first Monger In Asia hat trick Sexy little Kiana started off as one of my favorite hookers to spy on and eventually became an excellent, productive Bangmaid for me. Shed cook my meals, clean my house, and serve my cock with sincere dedication. However, after numerous sessions of vicious pounding and overflowing creampies, Kiana just wasnt getting pregnant. We kept missing that 48-hour window of maximum fertility and the little whore was severely disappointed. After all, it was her lifelong dream to bear a strong, healthy western baby in her tight teen belly.

Well my dear, its time to send you out with a bang (literally)

My harem of Bangmaids was starting to get unwieldy and I needed to make some room for even fresher teens to serve me, so I made sure that our last session together was going to be productive. And by productive, I mean I wanted my sperm to hit her egg just as it was dropping from her ovaries. No half-assed measures or second guessing this time.

I made Kiana download a free fertility app on her phone so that she could track the exact time she was at her maximum fecundity, and although the app confused her a little bit (shes more used to playing Candy Crush) she eventually figured it out. So when I received this cryptic text from her - my egg ready 4 have baby - my balls got all tingly with anticipation.

Kiana came over and we got straight to business. After a long, deep blowjob, I pumped her fresh young pussy in every position I could think of before finally depositing my virile seed straight into her ovulating uterus in missionary position. The sperm went so deep that when 15 minutes had passed and it was time to uncork her, the sperm just didnt want to come out. Good job guys Stay in there as long as you can But as it eventually started to slowly trickle out, I sat back and smiled as I knew I finally got this beautiful little teenie properly fertilized. From street whore to Bangmaid to human wine bottle, Ill always remember cute little Kiana as my first MIA hat trick
    Model:
    Kiana
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 020-kiana.mp4
    File Size : 1856.71 MB
    Duration : 00:31:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:020-kiana.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Cute Bubble-Butt Thai Girl Corked Like a Wine Bottle

Mongerinasia.com- Cute Bubble-Butt Thai Girl Corked Like a Wine Bottle

Description:
    This weeks breeder is an adorable young Thai babe from the northeast part of Thailand named Nooann. I met her online on one of the ubiquitous Thai dating websites, and she told me she was currently staying in Pattaya looking for work. Well, I didnt have any work to give her per se, but I did have something else equally valuable - strong, virile sperm from a tall foreigner man. Was she interested? Absolutely

When we met in person, Nooann was even cuter than her pictures suggested. Although she was 20, she had an adorable baby-face and a perfectly symmetrical round bubble-butt. She was naturally flat-chested, but that didnt bother me. With an ass that round and hips like that, I had no doubt shed be a great cum receptacle and would be able to pop out one of my strong western babies with ease. And even if her tits were small now, theyd surely grow bigger as they swell up and fill with milk.

Nooann was shy and her English wasnt that great, but thats ok. A proper female really doesnt need to talk that much. In fact, I dont mind if they dont talk at all A girls mouth shouldnt be used for talking and boring a man to death.it should be used strictly for sucking cock. And Nooann definitely had a knack for that

After getting me nice and hard, I proceeded to fuck Nooanns bushy but beautiful young pussy in numerous ways, finally unleashing my load into her doggystyle. Her perfect round ass was so much fun to stare at as my 9-inch cock slid in and out between her bouncy buttcheeks and the release was heavenly. When I corked her pussy to incubate her, she was a little confused and didnt know what I was doing. But she went along with it, knowing her job wasnt to question the man but rather to obey his orders.

After I was sure the little slut was properly fertilized, I uncorked her and sent her on her way. Sorry I couldnt offer you a job honey, but I gave you something much more valuable. The gift of a foreign baby growing in your belly See more of Nooann at ThaiGirlsWild.com
    Model:
    Nooann
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 017-nooann.mp4
    File Size : 1857.65 MB
    Duration : 00:31:42

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:017-nooann.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Beautiful Skinny 18-Year-Old Hooker Shaves in Shower

Mongerinasia.com- Beautiful Skinny 18-Year-Old Hooker Shaves in Shower

Description:
    You guys may remember sexy little Jezebel from a Hidden Cam scene and a Corked Creampies scene I shot a few months ago. She was new to AC and working at a Cowgirl themed bar, and I got some great footage of her riding a well-endowed bull (me) on my spycam at my hotel. After that, I also got a chance to cork and impregnate her on camera. Awesome

Because she was so hot and her body and pussy were so amazingly tight, I just kept going back to her. Plowing your aging cock into a beautiful young teenager barely out of high school for $30 is one of the true wondersjoys of southeast Asia. Its amazing what kinds of things are possible in this part of the world.

Jezebel loved getting plowed by my 9-inch cock (well, it caused her a lot of pain, but she loved the attention at least), but she was still shy about letting me film us fucking. Sure, we had already filmed before, but she was still nervous about the footage leaking out on the internet. Dont worry babe, Im not that type of guy Hehehe.Still, with a little persuasion I got the little hooker to agree to let me film her shaving her pussy in the shower. And it only cost me an extra 500 pesos ($10) Great deal
    Model:
    Jezebel
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 020-jezebel-var.mp4
    File Size : 1320.57 MB
    Duration : 00:22:23

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:020-jezebel-var.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Cute Thai Teen Maid Impregnated At Work

Mongerinasia.com- Cute Thai Teen Maid Impregnated At Work

Description:
    Banging hot teens is one of my all time favorite hobbies. Sure, I like women in their 20s too, but theres something about that pure, teenage freshness that turns me on like nothing else. If youre over 30 and you live in the western world, fucking a teenager right out of high school, even if completely of legal age, is considered shady and creepy. Why??? These girls are perfect budding flowers just coming into bloom. And were hungry honey bees just itching to spread our pollen

Which brings me to this weeks Bangmaid-Chimlin. You guys might recognize this petite little teen hooker from a few months ago when I brought her back to my apartment for some hidden cam fun. Chimlin kept hitting me up for money (super annoying.) so I finally thought why not hire the empty-headed teeny-bopper for some hardcore maid service. Sure, I couldve just paid her 1,000 baht to come over to my apartment and let me pound her fresh teen fuckholes, but as my relationships with these whores start to mature, I need more in return. If she wants to get paid, she better learn to be a maid.

After testing out Chimlins housecleaning skills by making her sweep the floor and dust the counters in a skimpy uniform, it was time to test out her most important skills-sucking and fucking. I of course had already sampled her sweet, smooth honey-pot quite a few times, but not after getting my house cleaned. For some reason its so much hotter to have one of these bitches clean the apartment before cleaning my cock. I guess its nice to fuck in a clean house?

After a long, slow blowjob (in which she could barely fit my meat into her tiny little mouth) I plowed into Chimlins barely legal beaver and ravished the little whore. Shes such a petite female that every time I thrust deep inside her pussy, her face winced with pain (so hot). I thought I might break the little whore in half so I decided to finally unload deep into Chimlins tight little breeding hole while she was on her back in missionary on a table. When I was just about to cum I told her that I was going to get her pregnant, and she just smiled and didnt protest at all. First day of the job and gets knocked up by the boss? What a perfect way to start the week I cant wait to see her tiny belly expand over the next few months with my western baby inside.stay tuned
    Model:
    Chimlin
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 024-chimlin.mp4
    File Size : 1958.18 MB
    Duration : 00:32:48

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:024-chimlin.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy, Skinny Filipina Teen Strips For Boyfriend

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy, Skinny Filipina Teen Strips For Boyfriend

Description:
    I had to go out of town on business again, so once again I instructed my sexy little Bangmaid Natasha to make a sexy movie for me while I was away. This time I wanted her to wear a slutty fishnet body stocking that I bought for her in Manila and I wanted her to dance and masturbate on the bed. As usual, the little whore did not disappoint

Natasha isnt that bright and she didnt get the lighting right, but still, I was proud of the little slut for producing something I could masturbate to while I was away.
    Model:
    Natasha
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 015_natasha03_white_fishnets.mp4
    File Size : 1138.04 MB
    Duration : 00:25:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:015_natasha03_white_fishnets.mp4 - 1.1 GB

... 45678910