... 5678910
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Desperate Filipina Seeks Foreign Sperm Donor

Mongerinasia.com- Desperate Filipina Seeks Foreign Sperm Donor

Description:
    Although Im a cosmopolitan monger who likes whores of all colors, shapes and sizes, I still tend to gravitate towards slim, skinny girls when Im on the hunt at gogo bars and massage parlors. Nothing beats a cute teenage spinner with a micro-thin waist to get the blood flowing. However, as Ive gotten older and moved towards actively breeding these fertile females, Ive gotten more turned on by the chunky chicks. Maybe its the thought of their extra pounds being able to adequately nourish my future children as they grow in her belly? Maybe its the hope that their milky udders will grow disproportionately large as they go into their third trimester, providing delicious nutritious milk for the kids? Or maybe its simply the fact that I can tell she wont miss a meal, thereby guaranteeing plenty of sustenance for my future sondaughter?

Regardless of the reason, when Im in the mood to breed I can sometimes tolerate a little extra weight on my girls. This weeks breeder, Jopay, is a perfect example. Sure, she has a few extra pounds around her tummy, but this just shows to me she will have ample room in her belly for my offspring. (Sometimes when I breed tiny spinners I worry how my western baby is going to fit into there)

Jopay had already popped out one kid from a Filipino man, but she wanted her second child to be of mixed-ethnicity. She wanted her first child to have a brother or sister, and I was happy to help. I stripped Jopay down and she gave me a nice, long blowjob, getting me sufficiently aroused to impregnate the little whore. I fucked Jopay in multiple positions, finally dumping my valuable seed deep into the nooks and crannies of her fertile, productive birth canal.

I slid one of my corks deep into the folds of Jopays smooth, shaved slit and we waited 15 minutes for her egg to fertilize. After the timer went off, I uncorked her pussy and watched with fatherly satisfaction as my milky white seed oozed out of her fertile cunt. Jopay thanked me profusely and left without even taking a shower. I think she wanted to let any lingering sperm stay in there as long as possible, and that was fine with me. I havent seen Jopay since, but one of her friends told me she is happily 7 months pregnant right now with a foreigners baby. Hmmmm...I wonder whose that could be? Hehehe.
    Model:
    Jopay
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 007_jopay.mp4
    File Size : 1311.12 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:29:30

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:007_jopay.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Teen Hooker Wants A Baby From Foreign Man

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Teen Hooker Wants A Baby From Foreign Man

Description:
    Hey guys, do you remember this sexy little hooker Joylyn? I picked her up from a street corner in Angeles City, Philippines a few months ago and banged her on hidden camera, all for like $20 It was really fun and I remember thinking Id love to shoot a proper scene with her. But she was so camera-shy, I didnt think it would actually happen.

But persistence pays off I kept in touch with the little whore via text messages, asking her about her hopes and dreams and what she wanted in life. As I got to know her a little more, she revealed to me her aspirations were pretty simple. She didnt want an education, she didnt want a 9-5 job, she didnt want to better herself.she just wanted a mixed-race Fil-Am baby that she could show off to her friends and family Wow...its so refreshing to know that the Filipino education system is preparing girls for life in the proper way. Dont fill your heads with boy-stuff like books and facts and knowledge. Dont practice critical thinking (or think too much at all for that matter). Just concentrate on lady-skills: smiling, looking pretty, and spreading your legs when a man tells you to.

I told Joylyn Id breed her but shed have to let me film it. She agreed without hesitation. Good girl So I dressed the little whore up in a really slutty outfit and had her get me nice and hard by giving me a nice, slow blowjob. After that, I stripped her down and examined her like prized cattle, squeezing her ripe udders and slapping her round, full-figured ass. Yes, this little whore is definitely going to bear me a strong child, Im sure of it

I hadnt bred a female in almost a week (yes really) so I had to take it slow at first. I didnt want to be a one-pump chump and had to get into my rhythm. But after a few minutes I was pounding away at her sexy teen love-hole with vigor, sliding in and out as she got wetter and wetter. I could barely contain myself, and after a few different positions I shot my load of baby batter deep into her awaiting womb. Her pussy was gaping after half an hour of brutal pounding, and my trusty wine cork fit right into her wet whore-hole. She smiled and giggled as she felt the sperm seep deeper and deeper into her uterus, happy and satisfied shed soon be a proud mommy. And I was proud too Theres nothing more satisfying than knocking up a sexy teen and bearing no responsibility for the child care
    Model:
    Joylyn
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 014_joylyn.mp4
    File Size : 1299.34 MB
    Duration : 00:29:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:014_joylyn.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Ripe, Fertile Teenage Maid Gets Knocked Up By Boss

Mongerinasia.com- Ripe, Fertile Teenage Maid Gets Knocked Up By Boss

Description:
    My last few Bangmaid interviewees had been fairly flat-chested. This isnt normally a problem as I like skinny little spinners cleaning my house, but a man needs variety in life. So when 18-year-old Sheila knocked on my door with her big natural jugs protruding from her sweater, I was instantly aroused. As the Filipinos say, variety is the spice of life, di ba?

Sheila had some cleaning experience, which was definitely an asset. But as the interview progressed, the only assets I was interested in were the two ripe melons popping out of her chest. I instructed the naive little slut to lift up her top to let me truly evaluate her, and although she was shy, she let me fondle her milk-makers without complaint.

Sheila quickly realized that to land a job with a foreigner boss she was going to have to go the extra mile. Although she wasnt that bright overall, she was at least smart enough to know that in a mans world a woman had to obey male authority without hesitation. When I whipped out my 9-inch cock without warning and told her to get to work, she knew exactly what to do.

Her blowjob skills were a little rudimentary and I could tell she was nervous, but it still felt great. And regardless, the most important wet hole I wanted to put my cock into wasnt her mouth it was her beautiful young fertile pussy. With perfect teen tits like that, I just knew this little calf could produce gallons of milk for my future child, so I had to impregnate her.

Sheilas pussy was dripping wet as her natural breeding instincts took over. I slid my cock slowly into her breeding box without a condom and she didnt protest or say a word. She knew she was about to get bred by an alpha-male foreigner and she couldnt resist her natural feminine urges.

After nailing the little calf in many different ways, it was time to make this girl a proper woman. I put her on her back and fucked her wet cunt steadily, watching her round globes jiggle at every thrust. Finally, I couldnt hold it anymore and I had to unload my baby-gravy deep into her uterus. Did I hire her? Definitely. Did she get pregnant? Absolutely
    Model:
    Sheila
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 013_sheila.mp4
    File Size : 1680.2 MB
    Duration : 00:37:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:013_sheila.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Rose Plays With Her Pussy While Her Man Is Away

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Rose Plays With Her Pussy While Her Man Is Away

Description:
    I was still away on a business trip so Rose kept cranking out videos for me, as per my instructions. In this clip, Rose dances for me in a fishnet body-sock and vigorously fucks herself with her favorite glass toy. She does such a good job that even though shes getting older, I think Ill keep her around for another couple of months.
    Model:
    Rose
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 008_rose.mp4
    File Size : 399.71 MB
    Duration : 00:08:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:008_rose.mp4 - 399.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- 90-Pound Thai Hooker Gets Creampied On Hidden Cam

Mongerinasia.com- 90-Pound Thai Hooker Gets Creampied On Hidden Cam

Description:
    One of the joys of mongering is going on the hunt. You never know what youll end up with at the end of the night, but thats part of the appeal. You can start your night craving big-titted bimbos but end up scoring a bang-session with a small, petite flat-chested slut. You can only live in the present, so when you see a girl with a body type you werent interested in at the beginning of the night and all of a sudden crave her, you have to live in the moment.

This brings me to this weeks secretly spied upon bargirl - Dada. I started off my hunt craving a whore with big bolt-on titties. I had been fucking petite girls a lot that week and wanted a slut with a little more meat on her. But as we all know in the mongering world, things can change in an instant, and when I saw Dada shaking her tiny little spinner ass on stage at Showgirls Bar in Soi LK Metro, I had to have it. Beautiful demure smile, tight tummy, and a smooth bald pussy that I just had to inseminate. I bought Dada a drink, felt her up at the table, and barfined the skinny slut before we could even finish our drinks.

When we got back to my apartment Dada took a shower and then started blowing me immediately. Her blowjob skills were decent, but what I really wanted was to sink into the little whores unprotected pussy bareback. As we started to get down to business, it was obvious that Dadas pussy was even smaller than I anticipated. Holy shit it was tight I wasnt sure if I could even fit it all in, but Im a persistent monger and eventually got my 9-inch rod in there and started pounding away.

It was obvious from the look on her face that Dada was in some serious pain as I ravaged her unprotected fuck-box, and the pained look turned me on even more. As we finally switched into cowgirl position, I could feel my balls tighten in anticipation for release. I grabbed Dadas tiny round asscheeks and pumped her 90-pound body up and down on my pulsing cock, finally unloading a deep delivery of precious sperm into her tight, wet cum-chute.

Was she happy that I creampied her? Probably not, but I dont really care. But was I happy I creampied her? Of course Theres nothing better than ending a hunting trip by bagging a sweet, petite spinner and leaving her pussy gaping and oozing with baby batter. Life is good
    Model:
    Dada
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 026-dada.mp4
    File Size : 1706.19 MB
    Duration : 00:28:44

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:026-dada.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Boss Fills Sexy Teen Maids Pussy With Baby Gravy

Mongerinasia.com- Boss Fills Sexy Teen Maids Pussy With Baby Gravy

Description:
    Can you turn a ho into a housewife? Thats debatable. But can you turn a hooker into a Bangmaid? Sure, why not Sexy, slim Kiana definitely had experience in the hooker department. She was an experienced cocksucker and definitely knew how to sexually satisfy a male customer (as you guys may remember from a few months back when I secretly filmed the little whore on my spycam). But could she fulfil the other half of every females sacred duties? Could she cook, clean, and serve the dominant sex all while maintaining her feminine charms and sexual obligations? I was about to find out

I made Kiana change into a slutty French maid outfit and started her off sweeping the floors. I really dont know how well she swept as my eyes were glued to her perfectly round teenage bubblebutt shaking back and forth as she worked. Keeping the floors clean is important. But keeping my cock clean is even more important, so I didnt waste anymore time with the floors and directed the little hooker to show me how well she could suck my 9-inch western cock.

Kiana sucked dick like a pro, taking it deep into her throat and drooling all over the floor. When it was time to test out her pussy, she got into doggystyle position without hesitation, knowing that her sexy ass was her best asset and presenting it to me like a good maid.

As usual, banging Kiana was a blast I fucked her in numerous positions before finally deciding to unload into her in lazy-doggy position. I like this position as I feel like I can really get my sperm DEEP into the crevices of a womans birth canal.

When I stealthily creampied Kiana on hidden camera a few months ago, she was really upset and it was hilarious. This time, however, she seemed to stoically accept her fate as a foreigners cum bucket. She was about to fulfil her lifes destiny as a Bangmaid, and arguing or getting upset was counterproductive. Good girl Kiana, youre learning Now go make me a sandwich, Im gonna watch some TV.
    Model:
    Kiana
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 016_kiana.mp4
    File Size : 1899.02 MB
    Duration : 00:32:30

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:016_kiana.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Afternoon Delight With Sexy GoGo Dancer On Spycam

Mongerinasia.com- Afternoon Delight With Sexy GoGo Dancer On Spycam

Description:
    Sometimes when pussy hunting on Walking Street in Pattaya you strike out...and sometimes you strike gold On this past Thursday night while out drinking with some buddies, I definitely struck the latter when my eyes landed on sexy Som shaking her ass on stage in a Soi Diamond go-go bar. Round, ripe tits, micro-thin waist, perfect tight ass, and killer eyes I had to breed this fine specimen

So I did what any horny monger would do and barfined the beautiful hooker and took her back to my hotel room to bang her. In my semi-inebriated state, I forgot to remove the lens cap on my hidden camera. Dammit The sex was sooooooo good but I didnt get it on film I was really upset with myself later that night when I tried to review the footage.

But if at first you dont succeed..try, try again I got Soms number and invited her over for an afternoon romp before her shift started at the bar. Even in street clothes, this whore looked stunning I made her shower and change into a slutty outfit and then it was time to get down to business.

Som had a lot of good attributes - pretty face, tight tummy, great tits, sexy round ass - but her number one overall quality was her cocksucking ability. Wow, this girl just loved to suck cock A lot of the hotter girls on Walking Street think that because theyre so pretty and in such high-demand, they dont have to put any effort into serving the customer. They think they can just smile and look pretty and provide a couple of wet holes for the customer to plow into (which sometimes is fine), but when you meet a hooker who really knows how to serve a man, its so refreshing. And sexy little Som was a blowjob machine

She got me hard as a rock, and I proceeded to plow my 9-inch jackhammer into her dripping wet snatch in a variety of positions, finally making her ride me cowgirl-style. I could feel the tight walls of her pussy squeezing my cock with every thrust, just begging me to shoot my load inside. There was no doubt in my mind that this little hooker deserved a hot, sticky creampie deep in her whore-hole. And thats exactly what she got

Som was such a good performer that Im definitely going to try and get some more scenes with her. Stay tuned guys
    Model:
    Som
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 015-som.mp4
    File Size : 1627 MB
    Duration : 00:27:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:015-som.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Teen Knocked Up By Well-Hung Foreigner

Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Teen Knocked Up By Well-Hung Foreigner

Description:
    As much as I love spinners, nothing sends breeding signals better than a girl with a nice set of ripe, juicy udders popping out of her chest. It is a visual signal that the female will be able to adequately provide nourishment and sustenance to the mans progeny for months, or even years, into the future. And when this weeks breeder, Daisy, walked into my apartment one afternoon looking for foreign sperm, my eyes instantly gravitated to her two jiggling jugs that were hiding under her top.

Daisy was no supermodel, but since she had a nice set of naturally perky breasts, she kept my attention. I made the little teenager strip down for me and change into a sexy red outfit that would accentuate her massive melons. Then it was time for a veterinary exam whereupon I squeezed and fondled little Daisys milk-makers to test their quality. She just stood there completely still and smiled, allowing herself to be prodded and poked like a prized cow at a cattle auction. It was really hot.

I decided then and there that little Daisy was a flower just waiting to bloom, so I instructed the little calf to get me hard with a long, slow blowjob and facefuck. Then it was time for breeding. I fucked Daisys fresh teen pussy in numerous positions before finally unloading my bull semen into her bovine breeding hole. She smiled and giggled as I corked her pussy, fantasizing about my child growing in her belly. After 15 minutes, I uncorked my little teen calf and allowed the sperm to ooze out of her birth canal.

Daisy smiled and was so happy I decided to breed her. I told her no problem and to let me know if the pregnancy was successful. Sure enough, 3 months later she texted me telling me she was definitely pregnant with my child. She was so happy. And I was even happier knowing my baby is going to have some of the sweetest, healthiest milk to drink for many many months ahead.
    Model:
    Daisy
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 009_daisy.mp4
    File Size : 1359.03 MB
    Duration : 00:30:28

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:009_daisy.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Spycam Catches Gorgeous Skinny Bargirl Fucking Customer

Mongerinasia.com- Spycam Catches Gorgeous Skinny Bargirl Fucking Customer

Description:
    Holy shit guys, I lucked out with this weeks secretly spied upon bargirl Nalinee. What a gem I was definitely in a spinner mood and I wanted top-quality pussy, so I took a nice stroll down Walking Street to inspect the goods at some of the high-end gogo bars in Pattaya. Oftentimes these Walking Street bars are a ripoff with overpriced drinks and underwhelming girls (performance-wise), but you can always count on good quality fuckmeat on display for rent. And if youre lucky and conduct your interview correctly, you can find some real quality nymphos too

This brings me to Nalinee. When I saw this sexy skinny Thai babe shaking her hips onstage at Panda A-Gogo in her super short jean shorts, I was entranced. Such a great body and a smile that almost mesmerized me. I had to fuck this tiny twat tonight - it became my mission

I bought Nalinee a drink and conducted my interview and everything went great. She was so pleasing to the eyes and such a natural flirter that there was no question I was going to barfine her. When I took her back to my apartment, I realized the error in my haste - I forgot the condom question. Nalinee was extremely picky about letting guys bareback her and, despite my urgings, she wouldnt budge, at least not on the first date. Dammit But still, it was fine. She was so beautiful to me that I really didnt care. I had no trouble getting rock hard for this sexy slut despite having to wear a condom (yuck).

I fucked Nalinee in every position I could think of, and when it was time to unload, there was no way I was wasting my precious load inside a piece of sterile latex. If she insisted I wear a condom, then fine I insisted she let me blow my load all over her pretty face. She happily accepted the tradeoff, and despite ruining her makeup, she seemed truly happy to have made me cum despite the condom.

A few days have passed since filming this scene, and now Nalinee is texting me 5 times a day. When can I see you again? I love you Please meet me again Sir

Hmmmmm.I dont know honey, next time I dont want to wear a condom.

Its ok, its ok. Nextime no condom.

Sweeeeeet hehehe. So dont worry guys, if you enjoyed watching me bang sexy Nalinee in this episode, just wait. Ill have a lot more content with Nalinee coming in the near future. And this time Im gonna do everything I can to plant a baby in her belly, hehehe.
    Model:
    Nalinee
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 028-nalinee.mp4
    File Size : 1600.99 MB
    Duration : 00:27:25

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:028-nalinee.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mongerinasia.com- Tiny Petite Thai Hooker Pounded And Inseminated Secretly

Mongerinasia.com- Tiny Petite Thai Hooker Pounded And Inseminated Secretly

Description:
    When I was on the hunt for this weeks voyeur victim, I started off in a weird mood. Usually, I dont care about a whores personality at all as long as shes sexy enough to get my cock hard. But I had fucked a bunch of starfish the previous week (boring girls who lay in bed in a starfish position and just look at the ceiling) that I wanted a girl with some personality. And thats when I met Miki shaking her tiny round ass at a small bar off the Walking Street strip on Soi Diamond.

When I first saw Miki onstage, I didnt initially think she was stunningly beautiful. But eye contact and playfulness make such a big difference in sexiness, and Miki was a master of both. The way she would demurely smile at me and flash flirty looks my way convinced me that this whore could be my target for the night, and after buying her a couple of lady drinks and chatting, my instincts were confirmed.

When we got back to my apartment, Miki started sucking my cock slowly and reverently, like she was worshipping at an altar (I love it when whores blow me like that). She was super tiny and her pussy was no exception, so when I put her on all fours like a dog and started to slide my cock in, I was worried it wouldnt fit inside her at all. Fortunately, Miki started to relax her pussy muscles, allowing me to slowly but determinedly gain access to the deep recesses of her sweet small snatch.

She was in pain, but I could also tell she was getting immense pleasure from the heavy foreign pounding, so after a few positions, I decided to pump my seed into her while she was riding me. I love creampie-ing small, tiny whores while theyre on top of me because it makes me feel like a volcano erupting into them. So much fun

As my cum slowly dripped out of Mikis whore-hole, we both smiled in satisfaction - me, because I just impregnated another whore this week, and she because she had done her female duty and satisfied the man. Good girl Miki And if you want to take a break from the gogos, Im sure Ill have a vacant maid position opening up soon, hehehe..
    Model:
    Miki
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 027-miki.mp4
    File Size : 1579.86 MB
    Duration : 00:26:36

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:027-miki.mp4 - 1.5 GB

... 5678910