Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Inviting Light

Description:
    Take in the sunlight on set in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with Playboy Creator Carmen Vega. Im very passionate about helping people find their path, says the New York City native. I believe in the goodness of people and that everyone is trying their best at that moment with the tools that t ...hey have. A positive person, Carmen always tries to inspire others to be the same. If I could have any superpower? Mine would be to have fairy wings or be a mermaid, she laughs. I would want to meet as many people as possible and remind them how magical life can be When shes not creating content or modeling, you can usually find Carmen tending to her mental and physical. My hobbies include staying active with pilates, reading and writing poetry, and going to live concerts, she smiles. I like to think of myself as the curator of my own life, and I treat small moments like works of art. Nothing makes me happier than romanticizing how I plate a meal or taking time to put on my makeup elegantly. The more cinematic the experience, the better See more from Carmen Vega on the Playboy app and right here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Carmen Vega
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Carmen_Vega_Inviting_Light_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 558 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:10

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
    Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Inviting Light

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: Carmen_Vega_Inviting_Light_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Take in the sunlight on set in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with Playboy Creator Carmen Vega. Im very passionate about helping people find their path, says the New York City native. I believe in the goodness of people and that everyone is trying their best at that moment with the tools that t ...hey have. A positive person, Carmen always tries to inspire others to be the same. If I could have any superpower? Mine would be to have fairy wings or be a mermaid, she laughs. I would want to meet as many people as possible and remind them how magical life can be When shes not creating content or modeling, you can usually find Carmen tending to her mental and physical. My hobbies include staying active with pilates, reading and writing poetry, and going to live concerts, she smiles. I like to think of myself as the curator of my own life, and I treat small moments like works of art. Nothing makes me happier than romanticizing how I plate a meal or taking time to put on my makeup elegantly. The more cinematic the experience, the better See more from Carmen Vega on the Playboy app and right here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Carmen Vega
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Carmen_Vega_Inviting_Light_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 558 MB
    Duration : 00:09:10

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Inviting Light

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: Carmen_Vega_Inviting_Light_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Olivia Taylor in Study Session

Playboy.com- Olivia Taylor in Study Session

Description:
    Hit the books with Olivia Taylor in this brand-new feature from the photographer Cassandra Keyes. Role-playing a classic school-girl look, Olivia tells us more about herself. Im from a small town called Dover. What I loved most about it was all the farmland I lived by. It was so peaceful, s ...he says. So, a little bit about me? Im very tomboy. I love being outside in nature, riding dirt bikes, and hiking with my dogs Im also very big into outdoor sports such as hunting and fishing. Olivia is a full-time model based in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, these days. What I love most about my job is I make new content every day and share it with the world, she smiles. I love to pose nude. I feel empowered every day because of my job I love posting my pictures and getting feedback from my fans. Check out Olivias debut feature, too, which is out now on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Olivia Taylor
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Olivia_Taylor_Study_Session_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 521.6 MB
    Duration : 00:08:39

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Olivia Taylor in Study Session

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: Olivia_Taylor_Study_Session_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Catalina and Kylie

Playboy.com- Catalina and Kylie

Description:
    Catalina Ossa and Kylie Kennedy are ready for their close-up in this thrilling, first-ever collaboration between Playboy Plus and Metart On set in Los Angeles, California, with the photographer, Cassandra Keyes, these two models get to know each other more intimately as our cameras capture them. � ...�Many things make up who I am, says Catalina of herself, the main things that stand out are my humor, confidence, and generosity. Kylie describes herself as outgoing, talkative, and sweet. Im very compassionate, empathetic, open-minded, and intelligent. Undressing from their Playboy and Metart gear, the models also share what it means to them to pose nude. I havent stopped thinking about the amazing photos we captured. says Catalina, I love posing nude. I think the body is one of the most beautiful things this world offers. Kylie couldnt agree more. Posing nude is powerful, she adds. Dont miss Catalinas solo set on Playboy Plus Kylies is available only on Metart
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Catalina_X_Kylie_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 615.06 MB
    Duration : 00:10:29

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Catalina and Kylie

Download K2S VIDEO: