Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Olivia

Bangbros.com- Olivia

Description:
    Greetings and salutations from your friendly neighborhood ass-a-holic...Have I mentioned to you guys how much I fucking love latinas? LOVE them Speaking of which, I can_t get over the ass that_s attached to Olivia.... WOW.. take a look at that trunk This latina bubble butt mami is off the meter JT and I were going gaga over her round ass cheeks After we linked up on South Beach and came back to my apartment.. or should I say.. the Temple of Tush... Olivia got right into showing off that ass for us... and oh my.. what a display that was.... the ass shaking was so intense that I.. the Dirty One.. even got caught up in the moment and was cpativated by it Luckily for me.. JT was in the building and handled that ass quite nicely Let me put it you fellas like this, when have you heard someone say that rubbing their cock up and down someone_s ass cheeks feels like you_re titty fucking a chick... speaking of which.. Huge tits and a horny pussy are great accessories to her butt... not to mention the gorgeous face with a pretty mouth Steamy blowjob scenes standards are raised to new level after Olivia_s display and then... the best part... the SEX FLIMING Olivia gets her back blown out as my boy JT represents properly... and rightfully so I mean, c_mon, he better fucking have... not to many get the chance to fuck an ass like this my friends... ass ripples for days... butt cheeks jiggling ..it was fucking great.... Enjoy bitches... The Dirty One..
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap1263-720p.mp4
    File Size : 343.01 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:29:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ap1263-720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Chillin on the block

Bangbros.com- Chillin on the block

Description:
    Its your boy Preston Parker, back at the helms of the beloved ASSPARADE and this week i felt like just chillin on the block..I invited sum sexxy girls ova to da crib and had just chillin on da streets..My sexxy ass homegirl Rita decide to grab my bike (yeah it pink, and what?) and ride up and down the block, and let me tell u something that phat ass sitting on a bike never looked better..then I had to folow around Christina, she decided to skate her thick ass around what a mission, but when a sexxy asian with a big juicy ass wants to skate, old skool style, u know I can_t say no After working up a good sweat, we went back to the pad where I had my other homegirl Alexis just chillin in a thong waiting to get her ass worshiped, who ever said three is a crowd is a suckaThe ass worship neva ended, the girls played with each other, I played with the girls, shit was wild, i loved every second of it..later on my boys Jack and Derrick gave me a holla, they were riding around in some dope ass scooters and dropped in on the fun..these girls gave some mean ass blow jobs and the fucking was out of control..Fellas peace, Enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap3118-720p.mp4
    File Size : 894.52 MB
    Duration : 01:18:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ap3118-720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- All That Ass

Bangbros.com- All That Ass

Description:
    Once Again its_s on...this week we_re bringing you a triple sized serving of delicious plump asses for your viewing pleasure..So we found this knew spot to bring the girls over to, and I thought that the best way to celebrate this lovely occasion is to bring THREE amazingly gorgeous girls over, and have trot around the place were their amazing bare asses..you know how we dew..We got Julia, an incredible white chick with a great fucking ass, a beautiful face and amazing pair of tits, we also brought Sandra, let me tell you fellas this girl is wild, she has a great ass and loves ANAL, so you know we are set..and to close out the show we got a girl with the most amazing ass I have ever seen, this incredible booty sticks out for a mile. These girls are the best I soon as I got them together they got buck wild, they pulled out a double headed dildo and played with each others pussies for a while..let me tell you sumtin_ these girls are fucking assworshipers, just like me and they love to show it all off..I called up a new friend Jarrod to come and play with the girls, the sex was out of hand and we even got some anal..fellas another instant assparade classic, Enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap2482-720p.mp4
    File Size : 982.93 MB
    Duration : 01:25:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ap2482-720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Pool Hall Hustlers

Bangbros.com- Pool Hall Hustlers

Description:
    The hustle is on..The sexy Lindsay and her freaky friend Phyllisha wanted to play strip pool at a local pool hall, and you know I_m always down to see some ass, especially if the ass looks like what the these two hotties got These girl are hot as hell, they spent the whole time showing off their gorgeous round rumps, shaking their tits and playing with their pussies. My girl Phyllisha is wild, she jumped on top of the pool table and really gave me a good look at her sexy ass, while she pulled down her tight ass jeans. These girls really know how to tease, especially Lindsay. This 19 year old hottie loves to to bend over and show her juicy ass and tight pussy I had my boy Jeremy come ova to the hall and bang the these hotties..the double Blow-job was wet and wild, the sex was crazy and Phyllisha got some ANAL action, that she won_t soon forget This episode was fun ass hell, the girls are hot as fuck, and I know you all gonna love this one, peace out Enjoy, PP.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap2975-720p.mp4
    File Size : 694.24 MB
    Duration : 01:00:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ap2975-720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Triple Booty Treat

Bangbros.com- Triple Booty Treat

Description:
    We fucking did it again, and if I ain_t see it with my own eyes I wouldn_t believe it..we got three beautiful chicks, with fucking amazing plump asses, who are ready to fucking have some assparade sanctioned booty ass-loving funSo we got these beautiful girls: Tia, Caroline and Dana, to come show us what their working with, and let me tell you something these asses are doing overtime Each girl is incredible, they each got sweet juicy rumps and great bodies all around..The ass worship with these girls has been taken to the ultimate level, every inch of these gorgeous asses were filmed..I called up my boys JMac and Jordan to come enjoy these ass specimens, an let tell you, they loved every minute of this bootyliscious orgy..the double and triple blow jobs were out of this world and the sex was wet and nasty, in a good way, Enjoy every minute of this spectacular, spectacular cum ass party, I know I did
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap2501-720p.mp4
    File Size : 904.71 MB
    Duration : 01:18:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ap2501-720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Ass for days

Bangbros.com- Ass for days

Description:
    I love when women are so sexy, and so seductive that you can_t even think of where to start describing how fine they are: let me give it a try with Ricki and Victoria, these girls got ass. There you go, that wasn_t that difficult. So, we got these two sexy chicks who want to show off what they got for the assparade fans, and you know how we love to please you all. These two girls got gorgeous bubble butts, Victoria has got a big juicy ass, while Ricki_s is small and sexy. These two vixens loved playing with each other and worshiping each others asses. We had them spread there sexy butts and show off their juicy pussies, damn these chicks are fucking hot. JMac was first in line two fuck these hotties, head got major head from both of them, they really know how to work a big cock. The sex was out of control, Ricki loves anal sex, and Jmac really pounded that tight little arse hole. Victoria rode nice dick and pounded my homie. Jmac blessed the girls with a sloppy cums**t and they loved every second of it, so did I. Fellas, legendary excitement, Enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap2817-720p.mp4
    File Size : 479.44 MB
    Duration : 00:41:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ap2817-720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Booty Everywhere

Bangbros.com- Booty Everywhere

Description:

Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap2667-720p.mp4
    File Size : 942.49 MB
    Duration : 01:22:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ap2667-720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Wave Running

Bangbros.com- Wave Running

Description:
    It was bound to happen. I mean seriously, living on South Beach and we_re NOT gonna do a jetski flick? And what better way to do it.. then to bring back an Ass Parade All Star in the form of Dasani This cubana vixen is so horny More of that in a minute... but along with the bubble butt mami came Michelle.. and she was dragging a hell of an ass behind her WOW So we get out on the water.. oh yeah.. JT was there too... and I tell ya boys.... the waves were definitely looking fun to ride.. and I don_t mean the water What could be better than having two gorgeous young ass jiggling chicks on jetskis off of South Beach? Well.. how about Dasani offering an UNSTAGED BLOW JOB to the rental guy... which he of course accepted Who wouldn_t? It was a great day at the beach.. but when we got back to my spot.. it was time to handle the real deal business. Michelle_s ass is just too much for me. I could stare it shaking for hours on end and love it all Dasani isn_t too far behind either.. we all know that... the ass worshipping was in full effect JT stepped on in and came thru like a champ for all ass lovers... he fucked both of these broads to kingdom cum I tell ya Pussy lips swallowing JT_s big cock as another big ass is all in his face Good Times.... Enjoy this one fellas... cuz this one is an instant classic
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap1291-720p.mp4
    File Size : 452.63 MB
    Duration : 00:39:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ap1291-720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bangbros.com- Luissa Lacie

Bangbros.com- Luissa Lacie

Description:
    Avid Ass Lovers BEWARE What we_ve got in store for you this week is ridiculous A Euro hottie by the name of Luissa has teamed up with All-American Lacie Heart for some fun filled butt worship What could possibly beat two young chicks with perky natural breasts and juicy round bubble butts? How about having Preston Parker there to play the stunt cock role I_m joking... we all know PP gets down to business... and what a fun time it was After following these great young asses around the apartment... and wiping away the drool... it was time to do the duty... Could you possibly imagine what it must feel like to have two hot babes fighting for your cock... having them yank your cock away from one another and shove it in their mouths....WOW and once the fucking started..it didn_t stop till they both have a fresh hot batch of baby batter on their faces Enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Bangbros.com
    Info:
    File Name : ap2114-720p.mp4
    File Size : 615.49 MB
    Duration : 00:53:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ap2114-720p.mp4

Pro User