... 3456789101117 ...
    Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- Mrs. Johnson and the big, black johnson

50plusmilfs.com- Mrs. Johnson and the big, black johnson

Description:
    Mrs. Johnson and the big, black johnson
    By the time this scene opens, Melissa Johnson has already cum at least once. This 58-year-old wife and mom is lying in bed, left tit peeking out of her top, panties pulled aside, dildo deep inside her pussy. She_s working it in and out. For you foot lovers, we also get nice views of Mrs. Johnson_s well-pedicured feet in high heels. Ya gotta love a woman who wears heels to bed. Melissa is clearly enjoying herself. Then she notices that someone is watching her from the door frame. It_s John, her son_s 23-year-old friend. Hi, Mrs. Johnson, he says. How long have you been standing there? she asks. Uh, your son said it would be okay for me to come take a shower after the gym, John explains. How long have you been standing there? You_ve been spying on me, haven_t you? You little perv. He tries to explain himself, but she doesn_t want to hear explanations. I can see the bulge in your pants, she says. Whip it out. So he does. He whips out his big, black cock, and she encourages him by spreading her pussy and talking dirty and then taking his cock in her mouth. Then they fuck. Mrs. Johnson gets her tight, pierced pussy fucked every which way by her son_s big-cocked friend, then she sucks him off a little more until he shoots his load in her mouth and all over her face. After Melissa shot this scene, she posted a photo of herself and John on Twitter and wrote, Another fun day @scoreland, this time with sexy, young John Long My youngest fuck ever...for now, hehehe Her previous youngest was 29, last year. My friend_s nephew, she said. Clearly, Mrs. Johnson doesn_t care about the traditional taboos. That_s fine by us.
    Model:
    Melissa Johnson and John Long
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : MelissaJohnson_35446_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1395.23 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:03

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f9e2561d486c0

Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- Cheyanne would like you to jack off to this video

50plusmilfs.com- Cheyanne would like you to jack off to this video

Description:

Model:
    Cheyanne and Rocky
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cheyanne_28834_FPM_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 428.53 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:03

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/057133102e0b7

Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- Shannon s ass is on the menu

50plusmilfs.com- Shannon_s ass is on the menu

Description:
    Shannon_s ass is on the menu
    Some people are dreamers, not doers. They spend their lives fantasizing about what they want to be or do but never actually make those fantasies a reality. Shannon Blue used to be a dreamer. Now she_s a doer. She dreamed about having big tits. When she got divorced, she used part of her settlement to make that fantasy come true. She also dreamed about getting fucked by two hung men. She came to us and made that fantasy come true. And we get to watch her, which is one of our fantasies. In this video, Shannon, a 53-year-old divorcee from the UK, is having a picnic with two guys. One of them is making lunch. The other is just sitting there with his shirt off as if he_d just worked out. Shannon has her eyes on him. He has his eyes on her big tits pouring out of a tight dress. She teases him by bunching up her tits, but the thing is, Shannon_s no teaser. She_s a pleaser. So, anybody hungry? the guy cooking lunch says. Yes, Shannon answers. She_s hungry for cock, and she_s going to get a double helping of meat. She gets down and sloppily sucks their cocks. They fuck her big tits. Wouldn_t you? They fuck her pierced pussy and then they fuck her ass. One guy cums on her ass. The other cums on her tits. I have no time for hobbies now, Shannon said. I do enjoy long walks and I do yoga most days. And I like watching tennis. I like to go for drinks at my favorite bars in the city, saving time for hot sex. Shannon lives in Birmingham, England. We asked her if she has any special talents, other than sucking cock and fucking, and she said, No, but who needs a talent when you have large tits? Exactly. Shannon is into Latex and mild BDSM. When she_s alone, she fucks her pussy with a 10-inch dildo, so she_s obviously into size. I love anal sex, she said. My ass is very tight and it is very good for both myself and my lover.
    Model:
    Shannon Blue, Matt Darco, and Steve Q
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : ShannonBlue_35058_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5936.19 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:28:56

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/80d31f6b1cacf

Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- If the shoe fits, fuck the salesman

50plusmilfs.com- If the shoe fits, fuck the salesman

Description:
    If the shoe fits, fuck the salesman
    Lexi Ambrose, a 53-year-old MILF and GILF, goes shopping for shoes and ends up getting cock instead. The guy she fucks is the shoe salesman, and if that doesn_t sound like every shoe salesman_s fantasy, we don_t know what does. I prefer younger men, said Lexi, who has had sex with much-younger men in both of her scenes for 50PlusMILFs.com. That_s how we roll here: mature women with young guys. Lexi, who_s from Seattle, Washington, enjoys going to wine tastings and comedy clubs and taking long walks on the beach. We assume she doesn_t go alone, and if she does, she quickly has company. If you_re trying to get her attention (she doesn_t have a guy), be confident but not arrogant. Yeah, it_s a thin line to walk. Lexi_s favorite TV show is The Voice. Her favorite movie is How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days. She_s a swinger, but she says she_s super picky about who she has sex with. Then again, she once had group sex with seven other people. She_s not a nudist, but she loves being naked. And fucking in shoes stores. Now she likes that, too.
    Model:
    Lexi Ambrose and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : LexiAmbrose_32502_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1047.76 MB
    Duration : 00:18:03

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a588bdac658e9

Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- Maddie Cross and her son s best friend

50plusmilfs.com- Maddie Cross and her son_s best friend

Description:
    Maddie Cross and her son_s best friend
    Maddie Cross, the 55-year-old wife and mom who has become an instant sensation here at 50PlusMILFs.com, has some alone time. Her husband and son are gone, so she sits on her couch, lies back, spreads her legs and starts playing with her pussy through her crotchless panties. Maddie is enjoying herself, but she doesn_t know that someone else is enjoying her at the same time: Nicky, her son_s best friend, who_s watching her through her sliding-glass doors. He actually takes out his cock and starts jacking off in broad daylight, and Maddie catches him. Nicky, get in here, she says. You_re out there jacking off. You_ve been doing this a while. I can tell. Sorry, he says, feebly. I_m going to teach your ass a lesson, she says. Uh-oh. Now he_s really in trouble...or is he? Today, you_re gonna fuck me, she says. What about Mr. Cross? he says. This is just between you and me. I_m going to teach you a big lesson. Sounds like a damn good lesson, especially when Mrs. Cross has him sit down and starts sucking his cock. And his balls. And sits on his face and grinds her cunt into his mouth, her tits hanging enticingly. And lies back so he can eat her pussy. And bounces up and down on his rod. And he fucks her big, tan-lined tits and cums all over them. We_re kinda wondering what lesson Nicky learned from this. Always peep on hot MILFs while they_re masturbating? Okay
    Model:
    Maddie Cross and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : MaddieCross_36769_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4971.35 MB
    Duration : 00:22:24

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8e0a28d6f08f6

Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- Getting to know Val Kambel

50plusmilfs.com- Getting to know Val Kambel

Description:

Model:
    Val Kambel
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : ValKambel_30020_FPM_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 138.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:43

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f5a01e46302ac

Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- Dee Dee Deluxx: tit attack

50plusmilfs.com- Dee Dee Deluxx: tit attack

Description:
    Dee Dee Deluxx: tit attack
    I love fucking in front of the camera, 51-year-old, huge-titted Dee Dee Deluxx said. I love the idea of men jacking off while they watch me fuck. I like the idea of a circle jerk. Lots of guys jerking off on me, shooting their gooey cum all over my big tits. Hey, I don_t have these big tits just for looks, fellas. I want you to enjoy them. I want you to tell me what your fantasy is. I_ll fulfill it. Today, in a classic scene that has never appeared on any of our mature websites, Dee Dee fucks her fuck buddy, Anthony. He was hiding under the bed all night while Dee Dee was having sex with her husband. But in the morning, Dee Dee sends her hubby off to work, and now it_s Anthony_s turn. Dee Dee stuffs her SCORE-sized tits in his face. She sucks his cock then he fucks her tits. Dee Dee_s rack is so big, the fucking is really just a prelude to Anthony shooting his load all over it. I_ve made an art form out of titty-fucking. I love being titty-fucked, Dee Dee said. I_m into cock and ball worship. I_ll fill my mouth with balls like a guy sucks on a nipple. I_m not into girls although everyone wishes I was. Dee Dee was known as Malibu Slick before she changed her name. She used to visit the Exotic Dancer Expo and hang out with her fellow mega-busters, although few were as busty as she was. We asked Anthony about fucking Dee Dee, and he said, Dee Dee_s pussy was really tight, like an 18-year-old_s. I was impressed. She was wet from the start. She didn_t need any lube. My fucking cock felt great between her boobs. Can you believe this guy got paid for this?
    Model:
    Dee Dee Deluxx
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : DeeDeeDeluxx_14780_480p.mp4
    File Size : 499.14 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 654x480
    Duration : 00:26:23

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8a7dac7f66a37

Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- The MILF-next-door and the BBC

50plusmilfs.com- The MILF-next-door and the BBC

Description:
    The MILF-next-door and the BBC
    Karen DeVille, now 55 years old, returns to suck and fuck a BBC on-camera for the first time. This wife and mother hasn_t had sex on-camera since 2012, the last time she was in our studio, and we_re very glad she_s been saving her public fucking forays for us. Karen, who has brown hair and a hot body with big tits, calls herself a soccer mom. She says the people who know her would be surprised to see her here. The outfit she_s wearing in this scene--a tight top and shorts--is not something she_d have worn to one of her kid_s soccer games...especially the fuck-me shoes, but she looks great in them. Fuckable. Karen is 5_4 tall with D-cup tits. Her idea of a perfect day is breakfast in bed, a walk in the park and an evening spent in front of the fireplace with a glass of wine. And who knows what_ll happen next? She loves sucking cock and having her pussy eaten. Hey, that could happen next Karen first came to our attention in 2008, when a private photographer sent us some photos of her. We posted them at 40SomethingMag.com. Karen calls them lingerie photos. We call them tits and spread pussy photos. Karen_s body has matured beautifully. She_s sexier than ever. She_s still the woman-next-door. And that_s special.
    Model:
    Karen DeVille and Jax Black
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : KarenDeVille_32343_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1373.01 MB
    Duration : 00:23:39

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b9c15dd40dcb5

Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- Ivanna wanna fuck

50plusmilfs.com- Ivanna wanna fuck

Description:
    Ivanna wanna fuck
    We don_t get a lot of Russian MILFs at 50PlusMILFs.com, but we have one today. Her name is Ivanna, and she_s a 52-year-old divorcee and mom from Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad), Russia, born way back when there was such a thing as the Soviet Union. In this scene, she_s quietly seducing Frankie, who at first isn_t quite sure what_s going on but finds out soon enough when she unbuttons her top and starts sucking his cock. Ivanna has an old-fashioned hairy pussy that gets fucked hard, and she_s treated to a facial. Ivanna enjoys reading and savoring a glass of wine by a fireplace. She says the people who know her back home, especially her children, would be shocked to see her here. She used to be a swinger. Her sexual fantasy is to have sex on top of a skyscrpgr. She has sex three or four times a week, more if she can, and she describes herself as sexually passive. But that_s not how she is here. She goes right after Frankie_s young cock (he_s young enough to be her son). Kinkiest sexual encounter: Sex with a farmer in a barn. Sex with younger men?: Yes, always. She has eaten pussy and had hers eaten. She has long, thin, shapely legs that, at first, are covered in stockings but quickly come off. Her glasses stay on. Very nice.
    Model:
    Ivanna and Frankie G
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ivanna_36317_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4999.93 MB
    Duration : 00:26:12

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ac879b8acaffc

Pro User

Oct 2016

50plusmilfs.com- Molly Steve: behind-the-scenes fuck

50plusmilfs.com- Molly Steve: behind-the-scenes fuck

Description:
    Molly &amp Steve: behind-the-scenes fuck
    We suggest that before you watch this scene, you watch the video Molly_s Big Cock Adventure. You don_t have to watch the whole scene but you should watch at least the final minute when Steve, the lucky dude, shoots his load in 51-year-old Molly_s mouth. This video picks up where that one ended. You_d think they_d be done for the day, right? Molly_s been fucked every which way. She_s cum over and over. She_s sucked the cum off of Steve_s big cock. As for Steve, you_d definitely think he_d be over and out. He_s already fucked Molly twice in one day (once for the photos, once for the video), so he can_t possibly have anything left in him, can he? I_m gonna take a shower, Steve says to Molly. Come on. They run up the steps but then they stop at the first landing. Does Steve have another hard-on? Can he possibly still be hard? He does. He is I really gotta take a shower, Molly says, but there_ll be no showering for now. They_re gonna fuck again on a glass floor, and since the videographer downstairs hasn_t put away his camera, he_s shooting it all while looking up at the action. If you_ve ever wondered what happens after the couples fuck...well, this isn_t what usually happens. But it_s a rare behind-the-scenes video that_s super-hot, not only because Molly is so sexy but because it_s so real.
    Model:
    Molly Maracas
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : MollyMaracas_32408_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 477.59 MB
    Duration : 00:08:11

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3dfad3bddbeef

... 3456789101117 ...