Humiliationpov.com- I Dont Need To Hyp n0 tze You, Faggot

Description:
Lady Fyre
You want me to hyp n0 tze you, dont you? You want to be able to blame your lust for cock on hyp n0 ss. But thats not going to happen. Because we both know you already think about big, hard cocks. You dont need my hyp n0 ss. You jerkoff thinking about having a big hard cock in your mouth, and you like it. And now you want to take the next step, not just thinking about it, but actually sucking one. Sucking cock and swallowing cum.
You want to open your faggot mouth and take a big load. Your cock got so hard when I said that. And youre here because you want me to relieve you of the guilt and responsibility through hyp n0 ss. You want to say that I brainwashed you and thats why youre a cock sucking faggot. But Im not going to do it for you. Youre going to have to face reality. Youre going to have to come to terms with what you really are. This is what you really want, whether or not I implant those suggestions in your mind.
Lets do a little test. I want you to stare at my gorgeous ass, my perfect legs, and my perky breasts. And I know I made your cock hard but I also know that in the back of your mind, you were still thinking about cock. So tell me faggot, did you even notice when I flashed you my pussy? I didnt think so
That means that youre ready, ready to take a big hard cock in that little faggot mouth of yours. Youre ready to suck that cock until he shoots that load in the back of your throat. I dont need to brainwash you, this is who you are now. This is what you want. You want to please a cock. Youre so hard right now at the thought. You dont need my hyp n0 ss anymore, now youre a full blown faggot. Sure my training has helped, but it wouldnt have worked if there wasnt something already inside you that ached for cock. Accept who you are.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : fyreforcedbi-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 276.78 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fyreforcedbi-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:fyreforcedbi-wmvhd.wmv