Humiliationpov.com- Crossdressing Cock Sucking Sissy Faggot In Denial

Description:
Mistress Carissa Montgomery
Oh look, its Another crossdressing cock sucking faggot. As soon as I see a guy like you come into my dungeon, I know whats coming. Oh Mistress, Im so needy, what kind of outfits do you have for me? Ugh, so typical from a cock sucking crossdressing faggot. Then you all say, Oh I dont want to suck cock but Ill do it if you want me to..Im not really a cock sucker but I will only if you want me to. All of you fucking losers are all the same. Oh Mistress Carissa, can I dress up just like you? Well yea I can dress you up like me but youre never going to look like me because youre just a stupid sissy faggot.
Losers like you are so needy and annoying when they come to see me. I know were going to spend hours doing your make up and making you pretty and then youll say, Oh I dont really want to suck cock but can we go find someone so I can suck his cock? LOL All of you, its the fucking same You beg me to take you to the glory hole, all the while telling me you dont like guys and youre not a faggot. But we both know that youre a crossdressing cock sucking sissy faggot.
You want me to take you shopping and help you pick out the sluttiest outfits and lingerie while you confess that all you do at home is watch cock sucking sissy faggot videos. But no matter how much I help you look sexy, youll always look like a fucking idiot, do you know why? Because youre a crossdresser. And as much as you try to convince me that youre not a cock sucker, if I brought in a bunch of guys youd suck them off one after the other. I know that just made your cock hard, you little faggot.
Admit it, youre a crossdressing sissy faggot who is desperate to suck cock. And Im going to dress you up the like the biggest slut you ever saw and make you suck cocks, even if you dont want it. Yea right Ill have you on your knees in no time. Do you know how I know? Because youre not straight. You like to get dressed up just like me, put on your slutty little outfits and suck cock, while you rub your little clit in your panties. Your little dick wont even get hard unless youre in panties with a big cock in your mouth, will it? Of course not, because youre a crossdressing sissy faggot.
Soon Ill having you begging me for more cock with cum all over your face in in your mouth. Youll be gargling cum as you beg me, lol Im gonna make sure you get tons of facials so we can mess up that stupid slutty crossdressing face of yours. I want you to look ridiculous, lol I want your make up running down your face because thats how sissy _ should look. You want a cock gang bang dont you? Of course you do because youre a typical sissy faggot.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sissycarissa-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 330.09 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:09:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sissycarissa-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:sissycarissa-wmvhd.wmv