Humiliationpov.com- Transforming You Into A Cock Sucking Sissy Faggot

Description:
Princess Lacey
So you have finally given in, realized and accepted, that you love to suck dick. And you know what? That makes me very happy. I love hearing you say that you love sucking dick. And all because I started you down this path. Have you been practicing on your dildo every day at home like a good boy? Or should I say girl? Because I think its time to take this to the next step.
Youre sucking dick like a little faggot for me and I love that, and now you love it. But do you know what I love even more than a little faggot sucking dick? A little sissy faggot sucking dick for me. Youre already sucking dick like a slut, its time you dress like one. I mean when a man looks down and sees someone sucking his dick, he doesnt want to see some pathetic loser guy. Gross. Hed much rather look down and see something sexy. I need you to be that something sexy for him. I need you to become the slut whore sissy cocksucker that you are. For me and for him.
You need panties, thigh highs, heels, mini skirt, a wig, makeup, and even have your nails done. I want you to look like the trashiest slut you can. But well start out slow. Just put on some sexy panties each time you suck on that dildo so you get accustomed to being in panties every time you suck dick. I know you love sucking on that dildo and doing in panties is going to turn you on even more.
And I know you crave real cock, so when you do it for me, I want you to look good doing it. The panties are only the beginning. Im slowly going to have you add more and more girly clothing until youre a full blown cock sucking sissy faggot. Im going to transform you into the prettiest cock sucker around. Youre going to love it. Its going to make your cock twitch in your panties. No more boxers or briefs for you, only panties. Do you understand that sissy? I want you to throw out all of your man underwear. You have no need for it anymore. You need to wear panties when youre sucking dick like a little whore, dont you agree? Yes, freaks like you love sucking dick in panties. Youre now my little faggot cocksucker.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : laceysuckdick-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 257.34 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:laceysuckdick-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:laceysuckdick-wmvhd.wmv