Humiliationpov.com- Jerkoff Techniques For A Bigger Orgasm

Description:
Princess Nikki Brooks
You idiots, love to jerkoff, but you do it fast, and your only reason for doing it is to cum. When a girl does it, we know how to tease ourselves and enjoy the masturbation. Today, Im going to teach you how to enjoy the jerk. You should enjoy the whole process. So Im going to teach you a few tricks to make your jerk more enjoyable. And not only will you enjoy masturbating more, but it will make your orgasm that much more intense, once I finally do let you cum.
Im not going to give you too many details in this description, youre just going to have to buy it. But I will tell you that it involves playing with your balls, different ways of stroking, how to work the head, and most importantly, how to keep your cock on the edge, and I know you love that. Im sure I can teach you a few things. Ive given quite a few handjobs in my day. There are nerve endings Ill bet you dont even know about. There are even some two handed methods I want you to try. Ill demonstrate every move for you.
This clip isnt really humiliating, rather its more of a fun, masturbation instruction. I want you to enjoy jerking your cock. Im even going to show you how to enjoy some tease and denial.
I will build you to one of the biggest orgasms youve ever had. And then you can continue to use these techniques every time you jerkoff.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : enjoyjoi-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 324.31 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:09:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:enjoyjoi-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:enjoyjoi-wmvhd.wmv