Pro User

Oct 2016

Sayuncle.com- Big Stepbrother s Nut

Sayuncle.com- Big Stepbrother_s Nut

Description:
    Story

Chapter 10 - Big Stepbrother_s Nut
    Little Austin doesnt see his stepbrother all that much. He lives with his stepdads ex-wife, but on occasion he comes to stay when shes out of town. Its been a while since theyve last seen each other and the big guy has fully grown Hes a real man now with a broad chest and square jaw and he smells just like his stepdad When Austin catches a glimpse of him getting out of the shower, the horny little boy can hardly wait to pull out his cock and stroke it, thinking of his his big stepbros meaty cock. The older stepbrother hears whats going on, knowing well that his little stepbrother has always had a crush on him. The freshly showered stepbrother walks in on Austin, offering to give him a hand for some service in return. Before you know it, these two boys are tugging at each others cocks and sucking each other off... all before little Austin opens his hole for his big stepbrothers load. I bet their stepdad will be happy to see them getting along so well
    Model:
    Austin Xanders

Damien Nichols
    Studio:
    Sayuncle.com
    Info:
    File Name : Big Stepbrother_s Nut.mp4
    File Size : 1404.52 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:26:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Big Stepbrother_s Nut.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sayuncle.com- Yard Work

Sayuncle.com- Yard Work

Description:
    Story

Chapter 1 - Yard Work
    My house, my rules. Something Ive heard since I was a little kid. And true, most of the times its big, powerful stepdaddy calling the shots. But other times, the sexy young sons of the house can sway how things are done. In this video, a super hot stepdaddy tells his boy that he needs to help him around the house, saying that because hes grown, he has to take care of his responsibilities. He does what his old man says, taking care of yard work instead of hanging out with this friends... that is until he catches the bearded boss checking him out in the midday sun. Seeing that he has some power of him with his hot body, he gives the old man a taste of what he wants. And in exchange for getting to blow off his chores, the young man lets him blow his huge boy cock
    Model:
    Todd Haynes

Joey West
    Studio:
    Sayuncle.com
    Info:
    File Name : Yard Work.mp4
    File Size : 1587.92 MB
    Duration : 00:30:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Yard Work.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sayuncle.com- A Closer Shave

Sayuncle.com- A Closer Shave

Description:
    Story

Chapter 2 - A Closer Shave
    The first time I learned how to shave, I made a mess of the sink, not to mention my face If only Id been as lucky as this young guy to have such an attentive stepfather figure to show me how Well Id probably still be lost, given that I wouldnt have been able to take my hands off my old mans dick Fortunately, this boy seems to be a ways from having to sacrifice one for the other When the boys handsome, scruffy stepdad catches him trying to shave off his peach fuzz, the older man cant help pop a boner thinking of his young boy growing up. Especially when hes in just a towel In the privacy of their bathroom, horny stepdaddy decided to teach his boy something else that comes with manhood: taking his stepdads bare cock Between their big dicks and spilled seed, it looks like theyre making their own mess of the sink
    Model:
    Brad Payton

D. Arclyte
    Studio:
    Sayuncle.com
    Info:
    File Name : A Closer Shave.mp4
    File Size : 812.46 MB
    Duration : 00:15:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:A Closer Shave.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sayuncle.com- Numero 10

Sayuncle.com- Numero 10

Description:
    Story

This video came as a surprise The camera man went to look at an apartment and found a sexy young guy cleaning it up. He was being paid to make the place look nice. Unfortunately, the place was a total dump. But the boy was real handsome The cameraman asked him what he made in a day. He offered him that much to jerk off for just 10 minutes. Imagine, a whole days pay for 10 minutes of jerking off The young straight boy couldnt say no to that. After a couple of minutes, the camera man even got involved, pulling out his own cock and paying the boy to touch him. The working boy was given more cash to suck him off and take his bare cock. Sure beats sweeping up crap all day
    Model:
    Bruno

Eloy
    Studio:
    Sayuncle.com
    Info:
    File Name : Numero 10.mp4
    File Size : 2140.76 MB
    Duration : 00:40:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Numero 10.mp4