- Handjob with Pantyhose

Description:
I just got done finishing my photo shoot in the wild bikini I had Green &amp Black Zebra I love teasing you then exposing my bare essentials making you nice and hard. I slid off my bottoms and exposed my hot lips for you to taste. I had a special request for this kinky handjob and I was really excited to give it to him. I grabbed the black pair of pantyhose that I had available and rubbed them all over my tits and pussy.. Mmmm that felt good. I made him come to where I was sitting on the tanning bed and brought his cock to me. I started stroking it making it nice and hard before putting these pantyhose around his dick making him even harder I poured some baby oil the pantyhose to make it nice and slippery. I wasn_t sure how he would like having the pantyhose wrapped around his cock while I stroked him like that but he kept saying it felt good. I took off the hose and added some more juice to his cock and then put the hose back on so that I could stroke him a little faster. I have to admit that there is nothing like having a bare slippery oiled up cock in your hand to play with. The fabric was kinda tough but I managed to do a good job and keep jerking him. I took my hose and put his cock all the way to the end where my feet would be and poured more oil on him and jerked him off good I grabbed ahold of his balls and kept squeezing them.. I know that by having me do that while I was jerking him off was getting him too excited.. he could not wait to give me what I asked for.... He shot his load right through the foot of my pantyhose that were wrapped around his cock and it was so hot babyEnjoy Kisses, Luv Lori xoxoP.s. Enjoy Jay
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : handjob_with_pantyhose_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 174.25 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:14:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:handjob_with_pantyhose_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4