Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hi All Our update will be delayed until Monday, we_re at the InternextAVNCES shows in Las Vegas and didn_t bring the equipment to finish the update. The shows have been a lot of fun, I_ve met quite a few people. I also had a little fun taking a picture with Danni Ashe making sure that my heart is still beating (or feeling my boobs, I_m not sure which The hilarious and talented Penn Jillette from Penn and Teller. We went to their show at The Rio Hotel, they were awesome It was funny, we came out of the show and they were greeting people. We didn_t have a camera with us so Hubby snapped one with his phone camera Not great but it worked. I didn_t have anything for him to autograph but he did sign the obvious my breast Quipped Penn while signing: damn I wish my name were longer Above is a picture of me and the legend Peter North. He said he could shoot my glasses off from 10 feet. I believed him.. Just kidding, actually he was the sweetest guy Very soft spoken and polite. Hmm.. I wonder how a Peter North facial scene would look?.. Also met the imposing Lexington Steele at the show. He kinda walked with a limp, I wonder why (LOL). If I look a little bit nervous it_s probably because I_d never stood that close to a guy with a bazooka for a penis. Anyway, our update will be posted Monday, along with a bunch of pics at the show taken by Hubby with some added work from Seattleman Take care
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : internext01.mp4
File Size : 69.2 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:13:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: