123456 ...
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- Gym Fuck

Wifeysworld.com- Gym Fuck

Description:
    Yo guys, thought you might like to see some gym action this week You know working out and getting sweaty has always made me horny, so I guess it was only natural to fuck a guy at the gym after putting up with him staring at my tits for an hour and a half I mean, a girl can only take so much before her hormones take over and she needs an attentive dong at her service. I_ll tell you, it isn_t easy fucking at the gym without getting caught, I_m surprised none of the other guys at the gym came over to see what all the moaning and groaning was about I assume they thought it was just a casual workout (little did they know it was my pussy getting the workout My dildo-dumbells are great for working those upper arms, but the real Mccoy is a lot more fun to work with (though it was a lot messier, gawddamn did you see that cumshot) As you can probably tell, my pecs are fairly well developed, which makes for some interesting times wandering around the gym.. Til next week-
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : gymfuck01.mp4
    File Size : 37.82 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:07:33

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Gym_Fuck.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:gymfuck01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Description:
    Hi Everyone Sorry for the unscheduled vacation, I had to go out of town unexpectedly last Thursday, the day we were supposed to shoot our update Hopefully the new Spotlight series and Friends submissions kept you busy (Speaking of the Spotlight section, DAMN that was nasty, that girl drank three loads from a wineglass? I wonder what that would be like...) Anyway, this week I thought the update was excellent Hubby was a bit swollen from having to wait so long to cum, I think it was pretty evident from his cumshot that he had some serious buildup going on I got some great fucking this week also, I hope that you all like watching it. We stayed at a very cool resort in town, the room was fabulous I had a glass of wine before we started which really got me in the mood. Hubby kept telling me how big my tits looked in my sweater, which always gets me hot. It_s weird, I really get off having him tell me my tits look huge, and also when he talks about my nipples. I love big boobs on women, and I also like large nipples and aureoles. I really got off watching the fuck scenes from this week, especially when he had me get down on the floor on my hands and knees and fucked me HARD from behind. He has a very thick penis, which kind of hurts when he pumps me too hard, but it_s a GOOD hurt Hubby was cracking up when he saw that particular angle, telling me that he looked like a monkey boy all squatted down. Hey, it felt good to me, Monkey Boy When I came it was a GREAT orgasm It_s funny how when you expect to have sex, then something happens and you can_t finish (or even start, as in our case last week) when you finally get down to it it feels SO GOOD You can tell from the look on my face how hard I came (Note to Hubby- Do you have to have the camera so close to my face when I_m coming? Damn, that_s personal) Well, I hope you guys enjoy this week_s update, It will go down as one of my top five favorite scenes, definitely Take care-
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : dtree01.mp4
    File Size : 69.14 MB
    Duration : 00:13:29

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dtree01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- Phoenician Bottle Pop

Wifeysworld.com- Phoenician Bottle Pop

Description:
    Hi Again Everyone This week_s update was a request from a member to do something in a bathtub. We were staying at the Phoenician and they had a nice bright bathroom, so it was a perfect place to shoot. When Hubby brought in the champagne bottle I thought he was being romantic I didn_t realize that the plan was to use it as a dildo while I was using my new monster vibrator. No complaints though, it was a great orgasm We had some great sex in the tub as well, but it_s difficult because it_s so slippery Hubby should have posted some of the outtakes of his feet slipping out from underneath him and us both falling around. It was like fucking on a sheet of ice I love being on top of Hubby and riding his big dong while he plays with my big tits. I know that he loves the view as well, and his strongest orgasms are when I slowly ride him and massage his swollen balls as he pumps his load into me. I LOVE that Hope you enjoy the series, more nastiness coming up next as usual Til next week-
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : phoepop01.mp4
    File Size : 33.2 MB
    Duration : 00:06:24

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Phoenician_Bottle_Pop.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videohoepop01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi All Hot damn, I was complaining last week about the heat down here and I_m going to do it again. It_s been fucking hot Sorry to all of our brothers and sisters back East, we hope you get your power back up and running soon This week was in response to an email from a guy wanting to see a wet t-shirt shoot. At 117 degrees outside, I was more than happy to take the plunge We went to a local resort down here and stayed in a suite that had a private pool.... supposedly I jumped in and we started shooting pics when all of a sudden some guy that was working on the airconditioning units comes barging through the gate. Here I am standing all posed with a wet t-shirt on, my nipples standing out as clear as headlights, my panties were soaked also and see-through. He said sorry and walked across to the opposite side door and left. Well naturally he must have went back and told some other guys because we were planning on doing a masturbation scene outside on one of the lawnchairs. I had a huge green dildo and my vibrator ready and laid down on the recliner. Hubby was standing there filming me and at that time I had the dildo in my pussy and the vibrator on my clitoris and I was really getting into it. All of a sudden I look up and there are three guys up on the roof looking down over the edge It was so embarrassing I told them to leave as this was supposed to be a private pool. They said they were sorry, they were just wondering what all the commotion was Hubby went in and called the front desk and told them to tell all of the help to stear clear, and we didn_t see anyone else after that, but how embarrassing Laying down outside with a dildo in yourself and getting walked up on We went inside after that, and I really wanted to do a nasty scene. One of my favorite things to do when I_m in the mood is to jack him off and eat his cum off of something. Seems so slutty Hope you enjoy..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : wet.mp4
    File Size : 24.09 MB
    Duration : 00:04:43

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:wet.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi All Hope everyone is doing great This week was nice as I got to climax twice in the same update We shot this several months ago, the morning after we did the fired husband scene. I loved that scene where I had to fuck the boss to keep my husband_s job. Seems so slutty I was as horny as hell that whole week for some reason. I must have popped my cork thirty times that week. I go through phases where I just can_t stop thinking about sex. We either fuck or masturbate like a couple of teenage kids, it_s really a lot of fun This week I got to use Mr Cuke, my favorite dildo. It_s really soft on the outside, but rigid inside. Makes for a GREAT orgasm having that pumped into me while I have a vibrator on my clitoris. We have some interesting stuff coming up, as we shot some scenes in Hong Kong. I think you_ll enjoy them, we had a great time Hope you enjoy, see you all next week..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : wifeytwice.mp4
    File Size : 24.32 MB
    Duration : 00:04:44

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:wifeytwice.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
    Hola Amigos We shot this latest update last weekend down in Mexico. We drove down to Rocky Point, a little resort town in the north part of the country.. It was an interesting drive, you just never know what you_ll see down there The beach was nice and the weather was perfect Water was warm also, which was terrific. Nothing makes me hornier than hot weather and suntan oil slathered all over my body (OK, maybe Hubby_s sperm slathered on would be more exciting, but I doubt if some of those old ladies on the beach would want to watch me jack Hubby off all over my tits) I have to say, the bathing suit I wore got me a bit more attention than I planned. It musta_ shrunk in the dryer or something, because my boobs were practically busting out the top That thing barely covered my areolas, and actually one day when Hubby and I were eating at a little beachside restaurant, Hubby looked up at me and said I can see your damned nips, cover them up. It was embarrassing, my suit had slid over and half my areola was showing No wonder our waiter came over to fill my water glass every nine seconds.. The scene we did was HOT I was so fucking horny by the time we got back to our condo that my pussy was already soaked. I jammed the big pink dildo up inside myself and used my little green vibrator to get off, but had a bit of trouble as the damned thing was broken and kept turning off as I was getting close to climax Thankfully Hubby fixed it enough so that I could cum, but talk about frustrating Just think how you guys would feel if you were jerking off looking at naked women, and just as you started to feel your orgasm your hand would cramp up. Yep, it was just like that.. After I worked one out, it was Hubby turn. He loves it when I_m doggy style and slooowly push my ass back and forth on his stiff cock. I can always tell he_s getting close to climaxing, and I like to tease him by barely moving the closer he gets (this is a different kind of agony, that_s right, a GOOOD agony..) Anyway, he really let loose a healthy one all over my tits when he came. I actually jerked myself off afterwards too, I assume Hubby will post that at some point, it was a good one Talk to you soon-
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : mexititpop01.mp4
    File Size : 47.28 MB
    Duration : 00:09:10

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mexititpop01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
    Hi All, I_m back I apologize for the hiccup in posting last week, I was called out of town unexpectedly and didn_t get back as expected to satisfy Hubby_s neglected penis On a good note though, the new site will open next week which will add quite a bit of content to the site.. This latest update was kind of fun, I almost felt like a superhero up there in the window. Speaking of Superheroes, Hubby and I are going to see the new Matrix this evening, let me know what you all thought of it. I_d like to hear your critiques As many of you know, I_ve become somewhat infamous on the _Net for my handjobs, which is kind of surprising as I didn_t realize they were such a big deal to most guys. It_s amazing how much email I get about them from guys wanting me to talk about how it feels to me to stroke a big penis to orgasm, and they also like to tell me that they jerk off at the same time and try to cum at the same time as Hubby. That really turns me on thinking about all the guys jacking off while I_m doing Hubby, so I always try to do a very pleasurable one for him. He really likes me to massage his loaded balls while I stroke him, and you all know he likes it sloooow, just teasing him until his cock can_t stand it anymore and starts jerking around as he_s cumming I like to see a guy_s penis as it ejaculates, and the more sperm that it spits out the better. I like Hubby_s loads because he has very thick semen which looks very nasty as it explodes from his cock, or as I lick it up. That_s why I like to watch Peter North in videos, he has a huge load Anyway, hope you enjoy and see you all next week
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : handpump01.mp4
    File Size : 36.87 MB
    Duration : 00:07:13

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:handpump01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- Sand Popper

Wifeysworld.com- Sand Popper

Description:
    Sheesh, you were probably starting to wonder about this week_s update Sorry for the delay, we_ve been feverishly working on the new design of Wifey_s World and were planning on launching last Friday with the update. Unfortunately though the bugs kept adding up more and more so we have decided to hold off for a little bit until it_s all worked out Kinda put us in a spot however because we didn_t want to use the Inaugural Series until the new site goes live.. Luckily we had this little series tucked away. Many of you may recognize the surroundings, this was the second scene we shot after our friendly Servicemen came flying over in their helicopters to watch the fun Hubby_s been grumbling about using it because he thought the cumshot sucked, but I liked the images (I think the camo pants are cute) I told him I didn_t think one below subpar output would ruin his reputation It was a really warm day when we did this, and even though we were out in the middle of NOWHERE, right after we finished here comes this cute little elderly couple driving up the rocky trail. I_m walking along with semen on my shirt and Hubby_s carting his cameras all over the place. Looked kinda suspicious, but they just smiled and waved as we walked by. Thank goodness they didn_t show up a couple of minutes earlier or they would have seen quite the show Oh well, hopefully the new design will be ready by this weekend. If not we_ll still have a hot new update posted Friday See ya then-
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : sandpopper.mp4
    File Size : 21.09 MB
    Duration : 00:04:05

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Sand_Popper.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sandpopper.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi All, hard to believe it_s already October Boy, time flies.. We_ve been on the web now for almost 6 years? I can_t hardly believe that Anyway, back to the present.. Our latest update really wasn_t supposed to be an update at all. We shot it back in late July, staying at one of the local resorts. I had just woken up, and we were getting ready to go to breakfast. I hadn_t even showered yet or put on makeup and my left eye was bloodshot from the day before (I_ll bet most of you can figure out how that happened) Hubby noticed that my Mickey Mouse shirt was a bit tight, and aksed if he could take a couple of pictures outside. I said, sure, but let_s hurry because I wanted to eat Well naturally, the more posing I did, the harder his cock became.. After about ten minutes outside, he wanted me to go inside and do a couple of topless shots. Again, I said sure, sounded cool.. We did that for a little while, then he said he wanted to get some shots of my pussy. All of a sudden it_s starting to dawn on me that my breakfast might be coming from his underwear, rather than the restaurant Hon I said, Can_t we do this after we eat?. He points down to his now straining shorts so what am I supposed to do? Next thing I know I_m on my knees sucking his cock with the camcorder pointing at me.. The bad part was that when he came he shot part of his load right into my left eye again (that was finally starting to look normal) I_ll tell you, the sacrifices I have to make sometimes, just to get all of you horny people off.. (LOL, I really do LOVE it Have fun, see you next week..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : mousesuck.mp4
    File Size : 11.93 MB
    Duration : 00:02:16

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mousesuck.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi Everyone

Well this week was really something else.. You know when you_re married, sometimes you just have to sacrifice for your spouse, you know?..

I mean, when Hubby got laid off, I knew that I had to do SOMETHING. He was feeling terrible about it, and I know how important a good job is to a man_s self esteem. I_d met his boss, Mr Jones, at several office parties and knew that he had the hots for me. I mean, the guy couldn_t even look me in the eyes, he was always so engrossed with my big boobs.. I_d really noticed a huge bulge in his pants also, and I_d be lying if I said I_d never masturbated while fantasizing about fucking his brains out.

I had a funny feeling that if I went in there in a skimpy top with no bra, and made sure that I stood by the air conditioner to get my nipples hard before I walked into his office, that Mr Jones would be like putty in my hands Well, I didn_t intend to actually fuck the guy, I was just going to let him feel me up or suck on my tits. He was SO forceful though, I knew that I was going to have to do the deed with him in order to save Hubby_s job.. I mean, what_s a woman to do?..

Well, good thing it all went OK. Mr Jones got to shoot his load all over me, and I got a great fucking by him on the couch. One of Hubby_s good friends just got laid off at the same office last week also, I think I_m going to go back and save his job tomorrow..

Talk to you all next week-
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : bosshog01.mp4
    File Size : 53.49 MB
    Duration : 00:10:23

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar