... 345678910
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hello All The weather has been beautiful this week here in the Southwest, and I_m just getting over a tooth problem (thank goodness). I hadn_t worn the Austin Powers skirt in years, I thought I_d lost that in one of our moves, LOL. I went out and had a little updo done on my hair for something a little bit different. I thought for sure that Hubby was going to end up blowing his load all over it, but thankfully most of it ended up in my mouth (Thanks Hubby) I wanted to be able to go out the evening of our shoot without a Something About Mary look I_ll tell you another thing, it felt GREAT getting to come outside Talk about a screaming orgasm. I wanted to come first, but the damn vibrator I brought downstairs wasn_t powerful enough as the batteries were almost dead. Talk about frustrating Everytime I got ready to cum the damn thing would start to wind down Luckily Hubby came to the rescue, bringing new batteries, then pulling my nipples to finally get me over the edge Hope you all enjoy it this week, have a great wank
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : greenfun01.mp4
    File Size : 69.31 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:13:26

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:greenfun01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi All Well, this week was a change: Going from flashing on the beach to blowing Robby the Robot, LOL As you might be able to tell, Hubby is a major classic Sci-Fi and horror buff. Unfortunately his robots aren_t anatomically correct, or that might just be the last time he would see me I had a guy email a couple of weeks ago complaining that we hadn_t done a straight oral scene in a long time (he thought we were showing too much straight fucking, I guess you can_t please everyone) Anyway, I was in the mood to give Hubby a nice relaxing blowjob, and he hadn_t climaxed in a couple of days so I knew that I would get a really thick mouthful of sperm that would look good on camera. I was right I really get excited from the control that I have over his orgasm when I am blowing him, which gets me very wet (and wanting to fuck, which is a catch-22) I LOVE slowly brining him over the edge, feeling his thick cock starting to buck and pull in my mouth as it begins to spurt it_s thick semen into my mouth. I normally drive my tongue into the slit of his head as he_s cumming, which he says really intensifies his orgasm and actually causes him to cum even more I hope you all like the scene, Hubby ended up fucking me on the couch after we watched the scene on the big screen, what a rush Take care,
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : theaterbj.mp4
    File Size : 24.45 MB
    Duration : 00:04:45

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:theaterbj.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hey All Gee, it_s nice to be back again after a couple weeks vacation I see that Hubby didn_t miss a beat, thanks to that damned sneaky sister of mine I swear if I catch her fucking my Husband again I_m going to teach her a lesson and fuck HER boyfriend (but I know none of you would want to see that, LOL -) This week we shot some footage over at one of favorite little getaways here in town. The weather has been SCORCHING lately, sometimes I wonder why we live here (course, then I remember the rest of the year is like heaven, LOL) I always wonder if the people that work at this resort know what we_re up to? The girl that works at the front desk knows us by name and she_s always kinda smirking when we come in. She_s never said anything, but I always get this feeling.. I just bought this pink outfit I wore, and really loved wearing it. the guy that helped us with our bags couldn_t keep his horny eyes off of my boobs, which had me cracking up. Shoulda asked him if was hung, LOL, maybe we could have shot a really special update, what a mess that would make on my face Well, maybe at a later date..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : pinkdrink01.mp4
    File Size : 52.79 MB
    Duration : 00:10:08

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoinkdrink01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi Guys What do you all have planned for the holiday weekend? Hopefully some of you will spend some nice quality time with your weiners in hand, slowly massaging your meat whilst surveying our dirty pics This week was a little quicky we shot. I was getting ready to head off to the airport so couldn_t get my face and hair splattered. I offered Hubby to swallow his load but he wanted to cum on my tits. Actually we had planned on doing a titfuck scene couldn_t find our lube We tried the lotion, but it just wasn_t working (too thick and dried up too fast, didn_t want to leave Hubby with an indian burn on his cock, LOL) It went off well, Hubby dumped a nice load all over my tits, but the horny buzzard shot his load all over my new pants also Normally not a big deal, but I didn_t have time to change. Had to travel with sperm all over the side of my leg, but what the hell.. Hubby thought it was hilarious. My girlfriend drove me to the airport, she kept looking at the spot and telling me how disgusting I was (she has no room to talk, believe me) Take care all, see you next week
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : boobgoo01.mp4
    File Size : 37.04 MB
    Duration : 00:07:19

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:boobgoo01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hey All This week we posted a little scene that we shot quite awhile back. It was one that we didn_t think would get posted on the site because Hubby lost the digital still images (actually the CF card that held the images). He planned on just adding the scene to one of our upcoming new DVDs. While I was cleaning out one of the office drawers I found a flash card at the bottom and Voila, there the images were I thought that the outfit was cute, so I_m glad I found the pics We did the scene in our little gym, and I can remember thinking that Hubby should have fucked me in the scene because I was really horny and we hadn_t done it in awhile. You can tell because I climaxed in record time once the vibe hit my sweet spot I remember trying that outfit on at the mall, kinda embarrassing as my boobs practically burst out of it. Luckily no guys were around but the girl that was helping me out was like geeez you_ve got big boobs. Cracked me up (I knew Hubby would love it) Well I hope that you all like the protein blowjob, if that_s all it took to get in shape I_d probably look like Arnold Schwarzenegger by now, LOL
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : slimgym01.mp4
    File Size : 34.07 MB
    Duration : 00:06:43

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:slimgym01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone We hope that all of you are having a great holiday weekend and that the turkey and mashed potatoes have been devoured and that all of you Dallas fans have dried your tears. Now it_s time to unbuckle those belts, slide your pants down around your ankles and have some REAL Thanksgiving fun I wanted Hubby to stick to the Giving theme, and what better way to do than to accept his offering all over my huge breasts and have him feed it all to me? Of course before that I needed to feel his healthy turkey baster inside of me, and damn did that feel good I love getting fucked in any position that he can bend me into, but my favorite is getting drilled doggystyle. It really gets me going when he reaches around to squeeze my big tits and pulls on my hard nipples while pounding into me. It_s funny, but when i was younger I didn_t really get off much having my nipples sucked and pulled on, but as I_ve gotten older it REALLY gets me horny. I especially like to have my nipples twisted right as I_m ready to have an orgasm. What a great way to get over the top Another thing I really dig lately is having him play with my ass or sticking his fingers into my ass while he_s fucking me. Never really been a huge anal fan before, but I am warming up to it, I have to admit It feels great Well, get over to the pics and vids and jerk yourselves off for me. You all know how much I love to see men cum, so make it a good one
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : boobgravy03.mp4
    File Size : 24.22 MB
    Duration : 00:04:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:boobgravy03.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    A little showing of the boobies outside is always a welcome thing At least where we come from Of course Hubby got his dong sucked too
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : plazabj01.mp4
    File Size : 39.15 MB
    Duration : 00:07:30

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videolazabj01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar

Description:
    Almost Christmas, can you believe it? I can almost taste the snow falling down here in this lovely white valley.. Wait, what am I talking about? It_s 76 degrees and not a cloud in sky. So much for that holiday feeling here in Arizona, lol This week I thought that being Santa_s little Helper would be the way to go- and NOTHING says I want to help you like a wonderful handjob that_s finished off by a furious beating of Santa_s precious love wand Santa LOVES having his Xmas stick rubbed, sucked, massaged and emptied all over me (yes, that Santa is a sick fuck), but I_d be lying if I said I didn_t enjoy doing that to him also. Guess I was born to please Anyway, enjoy the series and I_ll see all you little elves next week
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : santashelper01.mp4
    File Size : 48.42 MB
    Duration : 00:09:21

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:santashelper01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar

Description:
    Hello Guys (and Ladies) You just never know when a healthy pair of boobs are going to help you out in life Good thing the pizza boy loved breasts, or I would have went to bed hungry, LOL. I swear that guy couldn_t keep his horny little eyes off of me. I think he was pretty surprised by my Canadian bacon sized areolas once my top came off, the little perv.. -) It was kind of embarrassing, I was giving the guy head in my dining room in front of the window and our neighbors drove by Here they are, a couple of older people, driving by and trying to look into my window and damn if I didn_t give them something to gawk at- their next door neighbor blowing the pizza delivery guy in the dining room Pizza boy was embarrassed too, and I had to finish him off in the privacy of my living room... Good thing that Hubby didn_t come from the office early, or I would have ended up with two loads blasted into my mouth, LOL (and I_m sure none of you would want to see that, huh?..) Take care all, see you next week
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : pizzabop01.mp4
    File Size : 51.94 MB
    Duration : 00:10:01

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoizzabop01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Description:
    Hi All

This week was NASTY

We had a request from one of our members to have Hubby jerk off all over my face, then rub his cum all over my face with his cock. Then he wanted me to masturbate with a dildo with his sperm in my eyes and hair, which I really got off on Got some really good fucking in as well.

I absolutely love getting fucked from behind, but for some reaon I can_t take it too hard and fast from that position. If a guy is on top of me, no problem, bang away to your heart_s content. But from behind I like it deeeep and slooow I liked the body suit pics also, even the pussy shots.. Normally those make me feel kinda self-conscious, but the ones we took this week got me hot.

I actually tore out part of the crotch so that you could get a better view The suite we stayed in was a bit dark upstairs in the bedroom, our apologies. We intended to shoot the scene in the afternoon, but some other things popped up... -)

Hubby wanted me to mention the closeup face pics of me having my orgasm that Seattleman always requests. Enjoy GD Anyways, I hope that you all enjoy the series and can get a nice orgasm stroking off to it

Til next week-
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : facecream01.mp4
    File Size : 45.17 MB
    Duration : 00:08:52

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar