... 45678910
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi All Wow, this week_s update ended up being one of my all-time favorites, I really thought that Hubby did a nice job on the digital stills. That little schoolgirl outfit looked naughty didn_t it? We shot quite a few pics out by the pool at the hotel, which wasn_t easy with some of the help running around I think that more than just a few people got an eyeful of my bare boobs I didn_t hear any complaints however, LOL.. I got some good fucking this week as well, Hubby was really drilling me in a few of those scenes I wasn_t ready for his popshot, the first blast really made me gag. Good thing I recovered well though, don_t you think?.. NOTE FROM HUBBY: Sorry for the somewhat glitchy mpegs, our video editor went belly-up on us this afternoon and I ended up having to edit everything on an older machine. The quality is good, but the audio is a bit weird. I_ll have it fixed by next week. Enjoy the stills, I don_t think Wifey has looked any better. Damn she looked good in that outfit Take care
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : suck01.mp4
    File Size : 47.13 MB
    Resolution : 292x240
    Duration : 00:09:21

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:suck01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Description:
    Hey All This week we shot our update up in the Rose City, Portland, Oregon (a place somewhat familiar to us, LOL) We stayed downtown in this really cool old hotel, though at night it was as loud as hell. I_m not sure what was louder, the people partying outside, or Hubby and I fucking up in our hotel room It was pretty funny, our room was just on the second floor and every morning I could open our curtains and stand there topless watching people rush around the city. Needless to say I got a few stares, there was a coffee shop across the street and the same two guys would show up every morning at the same time for a show, LOL.. Normally the weather is pretty mild up there, but it was as hot as hell when we were there, over 100 degrees and humid (yuck) I couldn_t get my nipples hard for our pictures with a crane Anyway, the update was pretty straight forward. Sometimes we like doing a skit or something, sometimes we just want to fuck
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : pdxpop01.mp4
    File Size : 44.75 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:08:52

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videodxpop01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi Guys Hub just re-mastered this updsate we shot back on August 6th, 2004 and posted August 10th, 2004 as PDX POP. He_s added quite a few minutes of footage, mainly more of us fucking but also he added me having an orgasm afterwards and I don_t think that was ever posted before? My guess is that one of our historians can probably answer that

Hope you enjoy- I loved the slow cumshot into my mouth and me licking the thick sperm I missed off the side of my face. Good stuff Makes me wanna cum now..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : august6th2004.mp4
    File Size : 461.53 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:20:45

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:august6th2004.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi Everyone, Sissy here

Well, I just couldn_t leave well enough alone, you know me I didn_t think there was anyone home when I was up in Hubby_s office checking out Wifey_s World on his computer. I mean, how was I to know that he was going to come barging in, demanding that I show him my big fucking boobs and needing some satisfaction?.. Isn_t that supposed to be what my sister is for, LOL?

I_m sure she_d have a fit if she knew I was barrowing her toys to jerk off with, but something tells me she_s really gonna be pissed when she finds out that I_ve borrowed her precious Hubby..

Course, it takes two to tango doesn_t it? Seems like my sister hasn_t been satisfying her husband lately, did you see the load that the guy blasted all over me? Damn, if only my boyfriend could do that I_d start my own site, LOL..

Well, I better get out of here before Wifey shows up, something tells me Hubby and I are going to be in the doghouse (or is this always planned by her, I can never tell?..)
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : sissysuck01.mp4
    File Size : 40.03 MB
    Duration : 00:07:51

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sissysuck01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hello All Boy you_d never know that my husband has a tit fixation from this week_s pics, would you? When i was looking them over I was thinking, Geez, am I nothing other than a pair of exceptionally large mammary glands to you? Guess it could be worse, he could like me for my cooking (somewhere Hubby just choked..) Thought this update was pretty cool, though I wasn_t crazy about the way the white lace hose made me look a bit hefty. I don_t mind my boobs looking hefty, but I prefer my waist a bit more slender I likes the closeup shots he got of my crotch, as he put the camera down before he took them and really gave my pussy and ass a good tongue bath. I was soaked in those pics I also have really started loving the nipple rings and things that pinch and pull on my large nipples. It really felt good to have my nipples being restrained when I was climaxing with the vibrator, they get as hard as rocks when I cum and having them tied up really intensified my orgasm. I know that HUbby likes to pinch my tits when I_m cumming (come to think of it he likes to pinch my tits when he_s cumming as well) Beings as these are a lasso type rather than a clip-on, Hubby really had to cinch them down onto my nipples, which really hurt (hurt in a GOOD way I loved the fucking this week, I really love seeing him on top in a missionary position with his tight ass pounding into me. The cumshot ending was cool, I_ve wanted to do that position with me on my knees next to him jacking him off. He LOVES having his balls rubbed, and it was easy for me to do it in that position while stroking his meat. The only problem was that I forgot to lay a towel down and he blasted his load all over my clean carpet What am I supposed to tell the cleaning guy when he comes in? That an elephant snuck in and blew his nose on the carpet? -)
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : niplasso01.mp4
    File Size : 48.02 MB
    Duration : 00:09:17

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:niplasso01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Description:
    Happy Valentine_s Day everyone This week I got to wear my little Geisha outfit that I bought quite awhile back. I liked the way it looked, but damn it got hot in that latex thing There is something about wearing a blindfold that really gets me going. Not sure if it_s a fucking a stranger type thing that_s going on in my mind, or maybe a bit of being completely under a guy_s control that gets me as horny as hell. I keep wondering if maybe someday Hubby_s going to have some hung stand-in come popping out when I_m not expecting it He_s such a perv I_m sure he_d love to watch me getting banged not realizing it wasn_t him, LOL. There is also something very erotic about having him jerk off onto my face with the mask on. My fantasy would be to have about 5 heavy cumming males all standing around me jerking off and coming on my face. Now that would be nasty My orgasm on tape this week was incredible, I LOVE having the vibrating dildo up inside of my pussy and the smaller one on my clitoris, talk about a monster orgasm Well, have a great Valentine_s Day and do something special for your honey
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : valenweenie03.mp4
    File Size : 24.41 MB
    Duration : 00:04:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:valenweenie03.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hey All I was really surprised this week what happened when I was going over to work on a college chemistry test with my boyfriend. I mean, I was like I_m so sure, you take off knowing I_m coming over? I was so bummed. But... His dad was kinda cute for an old guy, and I HAD been feeling really horny all week, so I decided to get even with my boyfriend and fuck his dad I mean, I think I had every right, don_t you all? I couldn_t believe that the guy had all those dildos out on the counter, I was like I_m so sure. I was so fucking horny though that I almost keeled over when I saw them I knew that Jake_s dad was staring at my huge tits, and I was already feeling my little pussy getting wet. When he asked me if I wanted cum, I was like yeaahh Anyway, when he started playing with my pussy and sticking the vibrator in me it felt SOOO good I couldn_t wait to see his boner, I wanted to see if it was as big as Jakes. It wasn_t, but it was still nice sized (sorry Hub, couldn_t resist When he was fucking me on the stairs I almost came, and I could tell that he almost lost his mind when I crawled up on his lap, put his nice cock me, and shoved my huge knockers in his face, LOL All my boyfriends like to cum in my face and mouth, so I thought that Mr. Jones would like to also. He really had a lot of sperm, which turns me on in a guy. I mean, what girl wants to work long and hard and get rewarded with only a dribble? Not me, I_m like I want a big load, Daddy See you next week Hope you enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : girlfriend01.mp4
    File Size : 60.25 MB
    Duration : 00:11:46

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:girlfriend01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    WifeysWorld.com chronicles the XXX, hardcore adventures of the internet_s most gorgeous busty amateur with hundreds of explicit photos and videos featuring .
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : bathmeal01.mp4
    File Size : 40.54 MB
    Duration : 00:07:40

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:bathmeal01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    Hi Everyone First off, let me apologize for the absense of last week_s update We were out of town last week and thought that we had everything ready to go for our guy to upload for the series. Turned out that Hubby accidentally uploaded the previous week_s update to our server and all of the needed files were on our home computer, which no one could access. We were both in a panic in trying to figure out a way to access our home box, but to no avail.. Needless to say, I gave Hubby a thorough spanking This week_s posting actually ended up being two series. We shot the first one with me in the white lace body stocking, and I really liked the way in turned out. Seems Hubby did also (or should I say the Gardener did also..) Geez, he really gave me a nice fucking, the best of it being when I got to ride his big cock while he was on the floor. I LOVE that position, which is kinda weirds because when I was younger I didn_t care for it that much, I really liked to have a man on top of me, fucking me like an animal. I liked not being in control.. Now I LIKE being in control (but also love to be fucked unmercifully as well, I have to admit..) Anyway, it was a nice fuck session, and the Gardener ended up fucking HOSING me down when he came. Damn, what a load Both my eyes were bloodshot for the whole day His penis just kept cumming and cumming Oh, I wanted to comment on something because we_ve had a couple of emails sent in from guys that heard a rumor on the net that we were retiring in August. NO WAY As a matter of fact we_re working on a new redesign and will be adding a few surprises soon We plan on being here as long as you all want to watch..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : gardiner01.mp4
    File Size : 84.34 MB
    Duration : 00:16:20

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:gardiner01.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar

Description:
    WifeysWorld.com chronicles the XXX, hardcore adventures of the internet_s most gorgeous busty amateur with hundreds of explicit photos and videos featuring .
    Model:
    Studio:
    Wifeysworld.com
    Info:
    File Name : lensbuster.mp4
    File Size : 24.25 MB
    Duration : 00:04:42

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: