Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Diana Eisley: Sexting Hook-up Young and curvy Diana Eisley is home and Milan is by the beach when they start sexting. They_re both bored and want hot sex right away. No one is home so Diana sexts him to come over and give her what she wants. What she wants is to suck a big dick and to have her spread-wide pussy fucked. What she wants is a guy to suck her nipples and love her big breasts. Milan races to Diana in a flash to give this sweetheart what she wants, a dick to worship with her mouth and a proper pounding fuck so she can have a nice, juicy orgasm. Barely into her 20s, Diana_s got a big cock fetish. Truly a gem of a girl. I like big dicks and I cannot lie, said Diana. The meat makes a lot of difference. The motion obviously also can make a difference because the guy who can fuck well is great, but I do like the thought of, _I just took this giant dick in my pussy._ Hot It all really depends on the person. How well they use it. I would be perfectly happy with a guy who_s eight inches or so. If their performance is really good, that_s fine with me, because if they can fuck me well, I_ll be satisfied. But I do prefer big dicks. I have a pretty big dildo at home. It_s 16 inches. I can_t fit it all. I_ve only gotten about halfway so far. I_m slowly making my way through it, but it_s big.
    Model:
    Diana Eisley and Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/ljng8zxwj67c/D...1080p.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    The Big Bust Dixie Devereaux doesn_t really need a club, gun or a Taser. She has two 36F cannons concealed in her uniform and she_ll use them any chance she gets. She treats this miscreant to her special brand of rehabilitation with her nipples, tongue and tight, wet pussy. The perp is not screaming brutality. He found Dixie_s secret buttons. Dixie learns that once the cock is hard for action, it soon takes over and the cop becomes the prisoner. It_s in the penal code. Dixie revealed something about herself that shocked even us. I didn_t give my first blow job until I was 25. I didn_t like the way a dick looked. I didn_t want to suck it. But then I started liking it. I got really good at it, and guys are now like, _Fucking aye_ There was a space in time when I was having sex but not giving head and some guys were like, _Screw you_ while other guys were like, _Yeah, that_s fine, whatever._ But once I started doing it, I started loving it. Now I_m great at it.
    Model:
    Dixie Devereaux and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gau5rh17xj5y/D...1080p.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Rally For Allie Once seen, Allie Pearson is burned into the brain. She_s like a drug, highly addictive and habit-forming, difficult to forget. The only solution is to join the French Foreign Legion. She makes a guy want to see more and more of her gorgeous body, beautiful face and massive tits. She_s a merry-go-round that won_t let the riders off. XLGirls: The number of guys who have said to you, I can_t go out with you anymore. Your boobs are too big. Allie: Zero. XLGirls: Your boobs aren_t just great. They_re really nice. Allie: Thanks, but I_m very particular, so I always feel one_s bigger than the other. XLGirls: Did you know that_s a good thing? Allie: I didn_t. XL Girls: For many guys, it_s proof that they_re natural. Allie: It_s all real here Nothing done, nothing altered.
    Model:
    Allie Pearson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/irg95bjue5ja/A...1080p.mp4.html

Thread Information