Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Demora Avarice: Tank Top Stretcher As we observe Demora Avarice do her deep, intense stretching and then take her massive breasts out of her tank top, the boob shock may get your brain spinning. What the jiggling Demora does is capable of setting off seismometers. Seeing is believing. XLGirls: Do you work out? Demora Avarice: Not nearly as much as I should. XLGirls: Were you the bustiest girl in school? Demora Avarice: Sadly, no, but considering how short I was, there wasn_t anybody comparable. I_m only 4_11 now. In the end, I continued growing after the other girls stopped, so now I_m easily the bustiest woman I know. XLGirls: What size are your breasts currently? Demora Avarice: I am a U.S. 34O, but that_s going to be changing soon. I_m going to contour my stomach more and do a fat transfer to my breasts.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/c6cpmslo99mf/D...1080p.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Breast Wishes From Natasha Sweet It_s Natasha Sweet_s mission in life to drive breast-men completely crazy and this scene is another way to accomplish her goal. When Natasha pulls down her slip, her left breast begins falling out of her bra cups. Natasha puts her hands under her boobs and jiggles them, then jiggles them hands-free. Taking each pliable, huge boob out of her bra cups, Natasha kneads and massages her delicious-looking melons. Her massive sucklers spill out of her hands. She licks them and puts one on top of the other to create a boob shelf. Her tit-play and oiling are out of this world. Natasha turns around to show her ass and pulls aside her panties so you can see her cheeks, pussy and butthole. She gets naked and buries her fingers in her pussy while she tries to control her wobbling, swaying tits. Her mouth forms an O, her tongue lolls in her mouth and her eyes roll. How many real proposals of marriage does this chesty charmer receive on any given day? That_s a good question to add to our model questionnaire for her next visit.
    Model:
    Natasha Sweet
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/hk20qj3kridn/N...1080p.mp4.html

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Xena Zoraki: What Happens in the Undressing Room? Feasting your eyes on Xena Zoraki_s rich, ripe body and giant tits as she checks herself out in a mirror is the next best thing to being in a dressing room with Xena or being an XLGirls camera operator. Xena_s enjoying the company, and when she_s finished eye-banging herself in the mirror, she turns to eye-bang you, grope, fondle her massively heavy hooters and finger her pussy, which is surrounded by a thick forest of black hair. It empowers me to feel sexy, Miss Zoraki said. I love having eyes on me. A former masseuse, Xena said she loved that occupation. Now, it_s modeling. Her eyes light up when the camera is turned on. Look at her face in this video. She_s loving it. Xena is the most erotic woman on this site a member commented. Wonderful, big, massive juggs, a beautiful smile and, of course, her hairy, hairy pussy ... so sexy. Wonderful fingernails. Please put her in glossy nylons and high heels.
    Model:
    Xena Zoraki
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/uy2nardpcgkp/X...1080p.mp4.html

Thread Information