Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Mammaries of Dors

Xlgirls.com- Mammaries of Dors

Description:
    It took a long time to photograph punky, alternative, post-modernist glam babe Dors Feline. Dors was actually in the SCORE building when she was in America for a web convention and caused quite a stir with the staff when she walked around the office. We gave Dors the guided tour but could not photograph her while she was visiting because of US visa laws. Eventually after much labor and work on the part of the SCORE staff, we were able to photograph Dors in different locations outside the US including the Caribbean. Dors likes reading, shopping, chatting and dressing up in her favorite outfits, a mixture of retro-glam, punk, pin-up, modern burlesque, vintage and rock. She had 23 tats when we photographed her. She probably has more now.
    Model:
    Dors Feline
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DorsFeline_26645_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 587.86 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoorsFeline_26645_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Sweet

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Sweet

Description:
    There are a lot of things to like about Suzumi Wilder. She_s sweet, a gamer, an animal lover and a biology student. But there_s one thing you should know about her that you may not know. I love anal sex she said. I think the best part about it is when the guy starts by licking your ass before he sticks his dick inside of you. I love having my ass licked, and the feeling of a nice, big cock sliding inside of my ass...it_s so good. We love every chance we get to have a chat with Suzumi. She_s always bubbly and talkative. Especially when the topic inevitably slides to sex. In this interview, Suzumi dishes on the first time she had anal sex, and why she_ll always be a butt-slut. That_s just a bit of foreplay, though. All this talk has Suzumi_s pussy tingling, so she pulls her panties to the side and starts to play with her clit and finger her cunt. I want someone to fuck my ass, she says sliding a finger in and out of her cunt. I want you to fuck my ass. Suzumi lays down so she can fuck her ass while diddling her clit, her moans growing more intense by the second. I want your cock in my ass so bad, she says. I want your cum in my ass.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_30738_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 698.64 MB
    Duration : 00:12:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SuzumiWilder_30738_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Wet Dream Girl

Xlgirls.com- Wet Dream Girl

Description:
    And now we follow CJ Woods into the inner sanctum where most men are kept out of---the bathroom. The sacred place where ladies primp and cleanse and make themselves all pretty for men. CJ bathes, and while she_s bathing, she gives her pussy some stimulation from rushing water. Then she dresses in a tight outfit that hugs her curves. That_s a hot pink dress, CJ. When I go out, I have always liked tight t-shirts and low-cut tops, says CJ. When a girl is well endowed like me, she doesn_t need to do much to emphasize her chest. I love how this dress looks.
    Model:
    CJ Woods
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CJWoods_31380_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 557.95 MB
    Duration : 00:09:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CJWoods_31380_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Soapy Car Wash

Xlgirls.com- Soapy Car Wash

Description:
    Real men out there don_t care so much for the type of woman everyone is told they should like. You know, the anorexic type, Sapphire said. She_s a girl who is proud of her lush, plush body. I_m a real woman with real, big boobs who lives a real life. I_m grateful for the guys out there who are turned on by a full-figured female. I think most men feel that way, if they were honest with themselves. Sapphire fulfilled our car wash fantasies. Just Sapphire and her delightful, fleshy body and smothering jugs.
    Model:
    Sapphire
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sapphire_18546_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 644.62 MB
    Duration : 00:11:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sapphire_18546_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Horny Trinity

Xlgirls.com- Horny Trinity

Description:
    Trinity Michaels has one of the sweetest, sexiest voices you_ll ever have the pleasure of hearing. Her cadence is high, cute and super-feminine. She could read out of the dictionary and arouse raging hard-ons. And that_s just the cherry on top. You_d be hard pressed to find a babe who physically oozes more femininity. Trinity has a lovely face and fair skin that sets off perfectly against her dark locks, full, soft hips made for childbearing and perfect tits. Oh, those tits. We can never get enough of Trinity_s natural, plush E-cups. I_m a little horny today, Trinity says sexily as the camera pans over her body. I thought I should make you this video. What a thoughtful girl. Trinity pulls her top off, unleashing her edible E-cups for us and gives her right nipple a suck. Oops... Trinity says with a giggle. Left some lipstick on my boob Trinity continues her little strip tease. She caresses every inch of herself when she_s fully nude, exploring every corner of her soft figure with a tender touch. When she reaches her pussy, she strokes it slowly before sliding a finger inside. Then she pulls out her finger and tastes her juices. Oh, my pussy tastes so good, Trinity says. She continues stroking her pussy and soon she pushes herself to a riotous orgasm. I hope you watch me over and over, baby, Trinity says as she comes down from her orgasm. There_s no question we will.
    Model:
    Trinity Michaels
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinityMichaels_31064_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 729.3 MB
    Duration : 00:14:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TrinityMichaels_31064_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Risque Business

Xlgirls.com- Risque Business

Description:
    Tennessee_s Risque Waters is a big fan of flying solo. I use a vibrator and oils. I believe a sex goddess should be able to get herself off. This video pretty much is how I use vibrators at home. I fantasize about me and another girl tying up a guy to a bed, doing what we please with him, no matter what he says. Risque has an opinion about guys and their junk. I look at a man_s ass first before anything else. Here_s my theory: If a guy has a big ass, then he doesn_t have a big cock. If he has a small ass or no ass, then he has a big cock Interesting theory. Risque_s big-uns measure 38DDD and she_s proud of them. I dress business-like during the workday, but at night, my tits and ass go out in sexy clothing. I_m assertive, because if I had waited for guys to take charge, I_d still be a virgin.
    Model:
    Risque Waters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RisqueWaters_19426_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1241.7 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RisqueWaters_19426_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Cum For Kitty

Xlgirls.com- Cum For Kitty

Description:
    Off-camera I_m not very sexually active anymore, Mischievous Kitty said. I_ve been so busy concentrating on building up my adult life that I haven_t really had the time to go and find a partner to dick me down on the regular. When I am in a relationship or some sort of sexual agreement, I like to have sex at least every other day, if not every day. On this day, Kitty does the tit-tango with JMac. She goes to see him under false pretenses so she can get fucked, and the always affable stud is not going to turn away a horny, attractive girl with 44-inch tits. Kitty wants to show him up-close and personal how she gives a guy a blow job, makes spit strings and chokes and gags on cock. She also demonstrates her advanced degree in power tit-fucking. JMac gives Kitty the high-powered fucking she came for, including the pile-driver position. Kitty_s very limber and flexible and can handle it. She screams and cries out nasty words as JMac pops her pussy, pushing her thighs down to drill deeper. Kitty gives him added visual stimulation by jiggling her nipple-pierced, heavy tits while she_s upside down. He makes Kitty beg him for his blessing: the cum load she wants.
    Model:
    Mischievous Kitty and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MischievousKitty_34257_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1119.16 MB
    Duration : 00:19:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MischievousKitty_34257_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Office Employee Smiley Emma

Xlgirls.com- Office Employee Smiley Emma

Description:
    From head to toe, Smiley Emma is perfection. Every office should have their own Smiley Emma. If we had our way, every corporation would be managed by a Smiley Emma. There_s only one Smiley Emma so that_s impossible but men can dream of having a corporate corpus delicious like her in their workplace. Smiley is busy at her desk. She_s very corporate from the neck up and looking good and business-like in her eyeglasses. From the neck down, Smiley_s prestigious hooters are proudly on display in her low-cut blouse. It_s impossible to not look at them. Smiley_s paperwork bores her. The endless grind of office work makes her boobs yearn to be free. She takes her tits out and makes circles around her nipples with her pink marker. Soon her work is abandoned. There are better things to do, and Smiley Emma is going to focus on those things for the rest of this show.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33123_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1079.5 MB
    Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33123_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bathroom, Boobs Beyond

Xlgirls.com- Bathroom, Boobs Beyond

Description:
    Roxee Robinson sleeps naked and usually showers naked, except now, because we asked the bountiful redhead to throw on a sheer dress over a swimsuit so we could see the fabric stick to her curves and see the outline of her hard nipples. After that, Roxee got down to the buff and soaped up her huge tits and fingered her wet slit as the shower cascaded over her soft flesh. I love masturbating with my fingers and my toys, Roxee said. I_ve showed you some of my toy collection in another video. Some of them are so big, I can_t put it in my mouth. When I know I_m being watched masturbating, it makes me hornier. I like it when the guys who watch me are stroking their cocks. I feel sexier being the woman they want to fuck.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_33504_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 984.17 MB
    Duration : 00:16:56

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_33504_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Trying On Bras

Xlgirls.com- Trying On Bras

Description:
    Nixie Night is back And looking as adorable as ever. In this special, brand-new XLGirls bonus video, Nixie tries on a variety of bras borrowed from the wardrobe department and finds all of them but one hooter-holster coming up short Nixie was a 42DDD when she first modeled a little over one year ago. Now she needs a 42G bra. Onward and outward we say when it comes to tits. Please look forward to more of the huge-chested pixie named Nixie coming at ya soon
    Model:
    Nixie Night
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NixieNight_29414_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 84.28 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NixieNight_29414_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Thread Information