Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Kamille s Hooter Holsters

Xlgirls.com- Kamille_s Hooter Holsters

Description:
    Kamille Amora checks out different-sized bras in the XL Girls ladies room. Finding one that fits is not an easy task for Kamille, who is making her fourth visit from Seattle where it_s always warm and sunny. At least it_s warm and sunny when Kamille is running around town in a tank top and shorts. Kamille_s been dancing since we last saw her. She_s danced in Portland, Washington state, New Orleans and Miami. All over the country, says Kamille. My first BBW contest was in Memphis. Kamille mentions in her video tit chat that she has special tongue techniques when she sucks cock. Her other talents include the flexibility to do splits and popping her booty cheeks when she twerks. Nice.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_32437_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1242.24 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamilleAmora_32437_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Wet Tee Teaser

Xlgirls.com- Wet Tee Teaser

Description:
    Renee Ross is the perfect babe to get wet and wild with. There_s nothing like a wet T-shirt Renee said. Ain_t that the truth I think I_ll take a dip in the pool. It_s a little chilly. it_s time to get this thing off Renee literally rips the shirt off her chest, and plays with her gigantic, beautiful breasts every which way. Men are more shocked by my boobs than anything else. That usually means that they stare, but they never come up and say something to me. They_re not shocked, Renee. They_re just thunderstruck and in awe.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25178_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 777.32 MB
    Duration : 00:13:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ReneeRoss_25178_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Laura Tithapia- The XLGirl The Bra Man

Xlgirls.com- Laura Tithapia- The XLGirl The Bra Man

Description:
    What happens when a very big-boobed girl comes home with packages from her favorite lingerie and bra shop and shows her purchases to a man who doesn_t care much about anything but big tits and the girls who have them? Well... we cover that in full detail in this video with thick and sexy Laura Tithapia. Sometimes Laura buys her bras by picking them right off the rack. Sometimes she buys them on the web. Laura barely gets to model her latest hooter holster for Michael Fly because he_s all over her nipples a few seconds after he helps her hook the bra on. A career in ladies_ lingerie is not in his future. Laura pulls his dick out of his pants to suck it hard and deep-throat him. She wedges his shaft between her big, soft tits and rubs it, feeling it stiffen. After getting more cock between her breasts in different positions, Laura helps Michael pull off her panties. He spreads her legs open and drives his dick into her pussy, pumping Laura in missionary position. Pleasure lover Laura_s fuck sounds get louder when Michael rams her from behind and then fucks her some more with Laura on top. Her breasts swing as she bounces on his pole, her pussy filled and stretched by their forceful fucking, her face making that big-O expression.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia and Michael Fly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37108_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 7909.21 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:31:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LauraTithapia_37108_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sunshine s Yuletime Log

Xlgirls.com- Sunshine_s Yuletime Log

Description:
    Sunshine just loves the Xmas holidays Everything is so festive and cheery. She makes a fine Jiggle Belle. Her nipples are stiff. It was cold on the day this video was made. That_s because sometimes we run the AC too low at XL Girls in Miami. Sunrise brushes away the fake Miami snow from her lovely red sweater that is somehow resistant to ripping apart from the pressure of her tasty tor_es. Sunhine pulls out her incredible, heavy jugs...big boobs meant to suck and fuck It_s time to get a Yule Log between her thighs. Hey, here cums Bad Santa dragging his male sack. Better him than his annoying elves. He_s got a big present for Sunshine, and it_s not a body lotion gift box. This video was shot in 2006. All the Xmas cheer you need is right here.
    Model:
    Sunshine and Big Pike
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sunshine_19142_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1077.28 MB
    Duration : 00:18:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sunshine_19142_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Shyla Shy Jackumentary

Xlgirls.com- The Shyla Shy Jackumentary

Description:
    Shyla Shy came our way at the very end of 2008. A Florida girl, Shyla first tried to get into mainstream modeling, like brassiere catalog work, but she was greeted with a chilly reception. I_d go on calls, and they_d tell me I wasn_t tall enough, or my boobs are too big, or I don_t weigh the right amount, Shyla said. I was supposed to do another video for a record modeling company. I told them I was 170 pounds, and he said, _Send me a picture._ So I did, and he said no. He said I wasn_t skinny enough. Their loss was the T&ampA man_s gain when Shyla tried adult modeling. She saw no shame in this game. I?had no problem with getting naked in front of the camera, Shyla told one of TSG_s editors on her first day here. My boobs started growing when I was about 12. I always had the biggest boobs of any girl in my class. I thought they were going to keep growing forever, and then they stopped when I was 16. But Shyla_s jizzable jugs didn_t stop growing as you regulars know. If you don_t know, you_ll see in this Jackumentary. This special XLGirls Jackumentary is dedicated to Shyla. She has now retired after a very horny four year run, longer than the average model who bares all. We will look back and marvel at Shyla_s past four years, from her beginning through her Mamazon, pre-pregnant and pregnant scenes and climaxing with her recent post-preggo time. Quiet and unassuming, the word shy in Shyla_s name was not a mistake. But her actions spoke way louder than her words. It_s hard to believe that Shyla won_t be bouncing and jiggling at the XLGirls_ studio anymore. But the pictures and videos will always be here to enjoy over and over again.
    Model:
    Shyla Shy
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ShylaShyJackumentary_24623_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS. mp4
    File Size : 1001.1 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:55:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ShylaShyJackumentary_24623_XL_MP4_HD_1280x72 0_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sara Gets Fucked In The Models Dressing Room

Xlgirls.com- Sara Gets Fucked In The Models_ Dressing Room

Description:
    Sara_s video takes a different spin in the opener as the cameramandirector asks George for his opinion of this hot-blooded Euro-babe. George had better say the right things or Sara will slap him right in the face with her big boobs. Which is going to happen anyway. George is practically drooling as he praises Sara and caresses her casabas. He_s ready to beg for the camera to begin rolling. Sara is ready for George to feast on her sweet-tasting nipples. She sits on his lap like a secretary taking dictation from a horny boss. Sara looks as if she is actually studying George as he sucks on her pointers, lost in her cleavage. Meanwhile, her hand is reaching down to feel his package. Ever since Sara began posing nude, she has become increasingly horny and more assertive. George has Sara stand with her ass to him so he can lift up her dress and slip off her thong panties. Sara turns around and sits in the chair. George kneels before her and spreads her legs wide so he can lick and finger bang her lusty pussy. That throws her over the cliff. There is no stopping her now. George stands. Sara wants cock in her throat and between her big boobs. She sucks him hard and fast, her hands never gripping his shaft. Sara sucks him noisily, faster and faster and gets almost the entire length in her mouth. How his nuts don_t pop right then and there is a puzzle. Now it_s time to fuck.
    Model:
    Sara and George
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sara_30112_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1013.05 MB
    Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sara_30112_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- XL Anal Strip Club

Xlgirls.com- XL Anal Strip Club

Description:
    This customer at the XL Anal Strip Club doesn_t need to go anywhere else. Everything he needs, he_s going to get right here. Blonde Carolina honey Jazlyn Summers is the main attraction at this stripping emporium. Here, a man can get the ultimate in huge-chested entertainment. The bouncers look the other way. Jazlyn approaches him and offers him a lap dance. The best lap dance he_ll ever get in his life. She lowers her top so he can suck on the big whoppers of this thickalicious goddess. Now he_s hooked and hooked bad. Jazlyn_s only starting to weave her magic on his tool. She sits on his lap, grinds her meaty buttcheeks into his crotch and scissors her strong thighs. His fingers dance on her exposed nipples, making her pointers tingle with pleasure. Jazlyn sits on the edge of the stage so he can stand up and drop his drawers. She immediately takes his schlang in hand and begins to give him real lip service. This is a girl who savors making mouth love to hard dick. When she has sucked to her heart_s content, she holds her big tits together to create a boob pussy for his cock. A torrent of rawness pours out of Jazlyn_s mouth while he_s banging her jugs. Put your cock inside my breasts, baby. Fuck my tits, baby. Fuck them titties. Fuck my face, baby. Pull my hair, baby. Music to a man_s ears. Jazlyn looks up with a pleading expression. I want you to fuck my pussy and ass so bad. Will you do it, baby? He goes back to his chair so Jazlyn can sit on his pole and take every inch. It_s a tight fit but Jazlyn_s cunt is so wet, it slides right up her tunnel of pink pleasure. She begins bouncing hard, her tits moving in cadence with her pole riding. Jazlyn likes it fast and furious with her hard-cock daddies. Jazlyn_s not done with her share of man-missile just yet. She loves it in her asshole and she wants it now. What Jazlyn wants, Jazlyn should always get. At XL Anal Strip Club, ass-fucking is a time-honored tradition. When you fuck Jazlyn_s ass, you_re fucking with the best.
    Model:
    Jazlyn Summers and James Kickstand
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JazlynSummer_29228_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 971.85 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JazlynSummer_29228_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Golden Girl

Xlgirls.com- Golden Girl

Description:
    Sunglasses would come in handy checking out Smiley Emma in her skin-tight metallic gold dress. She_s a dazzler, for sure. What a pair of hangers Fantastic Her boobs measure 44 inches and they_re packed and full. Please observe her hips. This babe is a fertility goddess if we ever saw one. Emma peels out of her dress to bathe her plush, beautifully plump body. While she_s soaping, Emma fingers her bushy pussy and sucks on her nipples, a rare talent. Emma likes to be watched and she_s come to the right place for that. If Emma could get away with it, she_d walk around outside naked, something the local populace would greatly enjoy. Since she lives in Canada, there would be a pretty small window of opportunity to do that because of the weather. She calls herself Smiley Emma because she naturally smiles and laughs a lot. What a smile. Any guy who sees her has to smile a lot too. Thank you for sharing, Emma
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33115_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1065.23 MB
    Duration : 00:18:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33115_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Oiled Swimsuit Babe

Xlgirls.com- Oiled Swimsuit Babe

Description:
    Hit the pool with Mahogany Masters for an afternoon of swimsuit, oiling and body-play action. A nice, sunny day with a lady like Mahogany makes everything A-OK. It_s an unbelievable sight when Mahogany unties her pink bikini and it falls off her chest to reveal the rest of her twin wonders. Then the bottoms come off and Mahogany oils her 42K-cups until they shine in the sun. I hope you don_t mind me going crazy with this oil, Mahogany said. Then her ass gets the same treatment. Did I get both sides? She has a very sexy voice and gives good eye-contact. Totally immersed in oil, Mahogany lies back on a deck chair and spreads her legs wide. It_s time to give herself a hand party and cum in the sun.
    Model:
    Mahogany Masters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MahoganyMasters_34047_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 969.83 MB
    Duration : 00:16:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MahoganyMasters_34047_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Home Office Romp

Xlgirls.com- Home Office Romp

Description:
    Those high-powered executives and politicians and their high-powered workloads? It_s all bullshit. The only workload they really think all day long about is the load they_re going to shoot on their sexy assistants and interns. Take this guy, for example. He_s trying to seal a deal but he_s distracted by cute Kitty, his head of personnel. She_s going to show him why she_s head of personnel by giving him head while he_s on long distance. His business talk shuts down quickly so he can get down to real business and fuck her on his executive couch and she can jerk him off all over her big tits. This is how it works in the real world of the wheelers and dealers. I_m single, says cam-girl and ukulele player Kitty McPherson from groovy Portland. But if I had a guy, I_d give him blow jobs all the time and cook him breakfast. He would fuck me rough and sweet the way I like it and cook me dinner. The best compliment I_ve ever received was during the first time I ever shot with The SCORE Group and I was sucking some mad cock and I looked up at the camera and the camera guy gave me a thumbs up. Hands down, the best feeling in the world. The worst compliments are along the lines of _I love a woman with meat on her bones no one wants to fuck a twig real women have curves._ When someone says that, they_re objectifying all women and they_re not making me feel good, which is what a real compliment is supposed to do. I won_t say _thank you_ to that. I love my body and myself and that_s all that matters to me. When it comes to meeting guys at parties or wherever, Kitty says she_s super-introverted, and I don_t even go to parties. But I_d probably ask a friend to go up to a guy I find attractive and tell him to come over and talk to me.
    Model:
    Kitty McPherson and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyMcPherson_31770_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1055.44 MB
    Duration : 00:18:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KittyMcPherson_31770_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information