Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Busting Out Of The Net

Xlgirls.com- Busting Out Of The Net

Description:
    One of the best things about shooting with a girl like Jennica Lynn is helping her bring some of her naughty fantasies to life. In helping her fulfill her risque urges, XL Men worldwide get some of their favorite fantasies fulfilled. Today, Jennica, who is typically as sweet a girl as you_ll ever meet, wants to explore a more sexual, bad girl side of herself. I always wanted to try a really sexy look, Jennica tells our stylist. You know, like big hair and crazy makeup. I want to give the photographers a really good time. We think any time you spend with this Swedish M-cupper is a good time, so we couldn_t have been happier to oblige. It_s Jennica as you_ve never seen her before when she_s done getting dolled up. With fiery red lipstick-kissed lips, her naturals pouring out of an overmatched bra, a red fishnet outfit accentuating every inch of her curves and childbearing hips, Jennica takes to being a naughty girl with ease. She has always been playful... a real tease, and she does just that as she fondles her heavy tits in front of the mirror. Look at me, she says. I_m such a sex kitten. Jennica_s moans and purrs grow by the second as she explores her curves, and her pussy is already dripping wet when she takes her panties off and strokes her clit. Stroking herself harder and harder, this sex kitten_s moans grow from purrs into the roars of a lusty lioness as she pushes herself to a climax. Oh, I needed that, Jennica says with a sigh of relief as she comes down from her climax. So did we, Jennica.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29945_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 727.18 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_29945_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sweet Juicy

Xlgirls.com- Sweet Juicy

Description:
    Saucy and seductive, Mia Sweetheart claims she has no special talents. We have to disagree with Mia about that. She has lots of talent and all of it special. That_s proven every time XL Girls runs a new scene of this cam-charmer. XLGirls: Mia, so you dance when you are playing music at home? We think you do. What music do you play? Mia: I do dance and usually I listen to music any time I cook or clean. I sing as well. It sounds bad but I do not stop. I like all sorts of music. I do like old music from the 70s, 80s and 90s but I don_t think I have a certain type that I like. XLGirls: Do you wear high heels around the house? We think you do. Mia: Laughs Sometimes I do just because I want to try a new pair of shoes or just to feel a bit sexy
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_32423_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1325.43 MB
    Duration : 00:22:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MiaSweetheart_32423_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- New Discovery

Xlgirls.com- New Discovery

Description:
    It_s the first time for Laddie Lynn who has double-K boobs and a sunny personality, the best combination. Her name is pronounced Lady. Laddie discovered herself. A guy thought she_d be a good fit for XL Girls and encouraged her to send an email with some pictures. She took the advice. I already had a lot of pictures because I like taking selfies so it was just a matter of attaching a few photos to the email, said Laddie. I often use a ten-second timer so I can get into the pose I want. Your studio answered me in a few hours. Laddie chats with our cameraman outside, then heads inside to show us what she_s got under her tight top and skirt. What she_s got is very impressive and hard-on producing. Her prominent nipples are very pointy and she has a beautiful body. We get to see her from a low angle, shooting up, as she plays with her very pliable boobs and moves her panties to the side to show her pussy. The view is very pleasurable A web-cam model, Laddie is no stranger to boob play the way she tugs, bounces, swings, smacks and rubs her twin ladies. Welcome aboard, Laddie Lynn.
    Model:
    Laddie Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LaddieLynn_32709_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 956.19 MB
    Duration : 00:16:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LaddieLynn_32709_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Pretty In Pink

Xlgirls.com- Pretty In Pink

Description:
    I_ve been trying to invite you over for a long time now, Sarah Rae says as her latest and greatest scene opens. Pardon us, Sarah. We must have missed those calls and texts, but we_re here now. And we couldn_t be happier to see you again. Sarah looks hotter than ever in her new pink lingerie. It_s almost too bad she_ll be popping out of it. Almost. I wanted to get dressed up all special, Sarah adds. Just for you. What a sweetheart. She hasn_t even pulled out her tits, and she_s already given us a hard-on. Speaking of her tits, her JJ-cups look softer and more pliable than ever, too. We named Sarah_s latest posting Pretty In Pink, but what_s prettiest is when she stuffs her favorite toy into her pink pussy. Ah, if only that dildo were our throbbing hard cocks. Sarah fucks herself hard, and the bed is shaking as if there actually is someone else rolling around in the sheets with her. Oh, you like watching me fuck my pussy? she shouts. We can_t get enough of it. Sarah continues fucking herself and begins sucking her right nipple as she bounces on the bed. The vibrations of the bed grow louder as she inches closer and closer to her climax. Fuck, that felt so good, Sarah says as she comes down from her high. And it looked even better.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_31152_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1269 MB
    Duration : 00:21:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SarahRae_31152_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Mammary Mynx

Xlgirls.com- Mammary Mynx

Description:
    A very horny video from Amiee Roberts. Her favorite way to please her tits is to suck on them. She has no shortage of volunteers for that job. We like the way she licks her fingers after she takes them out of her wet pussy. That_s hot. She masturbates watching her videos. Amiee decided to model because she wanted to take a chance and try something completely different in her life. She answered our probing questions. What room is your favorite place to have sex? Amiee: In my bedroom or bathroom. What are your sexual fantasies about? Amiee: Having total pleasure. Do you watch adult videos at home? What kind do you like? Amiee: I like to watch threesome videos. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? Aimee: Lots of money, happiness and to be able to travel around the world.
    Model:
    Amiee Roberts
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmieeRoberts_31942_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1058.05 MB
    Duration : 00:20:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AmieeRoberts_31942_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Busty Army Brat

Xlgirls.com- Busty Army Brat

Description:
    Watching a girl like CJ Woods get into and out of tight tops and low-cut outfits is a treat. Honestly, we could watch a gal like her stuff her sweater meat into bras and tops all day and never get tired of it. That_s one of the downfalls about having big boobs, CJ said. It_s hard trying to find something that fits. Oh, that_s hardly a downfall, CJ. Not in the least. Every push, tug and tuck is more than worth it when you_re finally dressed and showing off that mouth-watering cleavage. They_re just a bit out of control, CJ adds. But I do have amazing cleavage. Fellas, if you_ve ever complained about your wife or girlfriend taking too long to get dressed, you must not have nabbed a buxom girl like CJ. This is a must-see event.
    Model:
    CJ Woods
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CJWoods_31381_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 931.38 MB
    Duration : 00:16:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CJWoods_31381_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Mrs. Robinson, You re Trying To Seduce Us

Xlgirls.com- Mrs. Robinson, You_re Trying To Seduce Us

Description:
    We_d like to know a little bit about Mrs. Robinson for our files. What relaxes Roxee? When I get a really good, thorough massage. I also enjoy nice, hot bubble baths. What makes her laugh? Good comedy movies. What makes Roxee horny? Wine and candlelight are a good start. How would she spend a windfall? I would spoil myself and travel the world. What_s the best compliment a guy_s ever said? And what was the worst comment? You_re gorgeous inside and out. The worst was _I like fat girls._ The best part of being Roxee? Guys are always treating me nice.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32509_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 937.12 MB
    Duration : 00:16:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32509_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Good Vibrations

Xlgirls.com- Good Vibrations

Description:
    Lovely newcomer Monica Love visits our ladies_ spa and checks out all the goodies including a wand vibrator left on the massage table. That thing can do quite a number on a girl_s clitoris and nipples. That intrigues Monica. She turns it on and rubs it on herself while she_s still dressed. Yes, that will do. She_s feeling those good vibrations And she wants more. Monica disrobes, revealing her hills and valleys, her big, juicy tits and round ass, her plump belly and sexy, well-shaped legs. Monica knows the power she holds to create hard wood when men see her videos and photos... and she likes it. Monica creams her big tits and rubs the lotion in well. She gets on the massage table and turns on the wand again rubbing it all over her body, her boobs and pussy. Her nipples get hard from the vibes. Fingering her pussy while vibrating her clit makes Miss Love cum fast and loud while she looks straight in the camera, her mouth forming an O for orgasm.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32277_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1062.97 MB
    Duration : 00:18:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32277_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Haydee s Anal Training

Xlgirls.com- Haydee_s Anal Training

Description:
    Haydee Rodriguez goes anal in this remastered video. Haydee not only rides the boner like the hot Texas titty-twirler she is, she also opens up for an anal injection that_s going to climax with her 40G marvels covered in cum. Her fuck-partner-slash-interviewer first must examine her huge, heavy bazoomas and play with them. He discovers that they are even heavier then they look. She bends forward so he can clap them together. He asks Haydee to lick her own nipples with her pierced tongue, which she easily does. Her tongue ball is huge and a bright blue, the color his balls will be if he doesn_t get that tongue running along the shaft of his cock. After sucking and pinching her nipples to his heart_s content, Haydee_s teacher slides his cock through her immense cleavage, feeds her tubesteak, has her lick his balls and enjoys the kind of tit play that sends a breast-man into hooter-heaven. After warming Haydee up with a pussy fuck, he fills her waiting ass while she_s on her side, slowly pumping her anus and building a rhythm, then getting Haydee on her hands and knees and thrusting into her ass. To receive her reward, Haydee gets on her back and holds her chest-boulders together so he can nut them and she can lick off the skeet. She was a good student, her cock man said, giving her flesh pillows one last squeeze before leaving the XL Girls studio.
    Model:
    Haydee Rodriguez and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HaydeeRodriguez_25289_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1325.99 MB
    Duration : 00:23:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HaydeeRodriguez_25289_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Jiggle Belle

Xlgirls.com- Jiggle Belle

Description:
    Don_t we all love the holidays at XL Girls? Girls are happier, bubblier and seem to be bouncing and twerking a little more vigorously than usual. Take Allie Pearson, a girl any guy could easily fall for. She_s ecstatic at this time of the year and we_re the recipients of her giddy glee. What_s inside that holiday gift bag Allie_s showing us? We_re about to find out. She_ll put it to good use. Apparently, I_ve been bad this year, says Allie with a laugh. The breast is yet to come as Allie prepares to set your Yule log on fire. I_ll play with myself when I have the house to myself, says 23-year-old Allie. I_ve never owned a toy so I rub my clit for stimulation until I climax. You_re seeing me do something here that I don_t do at home and I can_t tell you how much that excites me. I really do feel naughty.
    Model:
    Allie Pearson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlliePearson_32229_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 660.65 MB
    Duration : 00:11:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlliePearson_32229_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information