Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tit Talk

Xlgirls.com- Tit Talk

Description:
    High above the streets of Prague, Ellie Roe chats with a TSG photographer. Naturally the first topic of their conversation is Ellie_s 36F-cups. Her big boobs are nestled high in her bra but if you look a few inches higher, you_ll notice Ellie_s beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous face. The traffic and street noise make a racket not fit to talk tit so they leave the terrace to go inside and continue their chat. Ellie_s more important than any historic city. Over the next 12 minutes, you_ll learn almost everything you_d want to know about this lovely Brit. Well, maybe not almost everything...but at least the essentials. If busty beauties with soft, sexy voices are music to your ears, you_ll find this chat a symphony. Until next time at XL Girls, Ellie Roe.
    Model:
    Ellie Roe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EllieRoe_31693_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 798.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:EllieRoe_31693_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Knockout Sex

Xlgirls.com- Knockout Sex

Description:
    British blonde bombshell Samantha Sanders is back from across the Big Pond and doing her first hardcore scenes for XL Girls after a long absence. A girl with a pair of the heaviest tits we_ve ever met, Samantha was busy with her job as a lawyer and the demands of a boyfriend. But now she_s single and wants to mingle and get that modeling tingle again. Kickboxer Max is training at the gym. Samantha, his manager, comes by with his new contract for a big fight. He won_t sign because he thinks he_s not ready. She insists. He declines. She doesn_t give up. He refuses. Samantha_s going to have to forego the standard methods of business negotiation and use her big tits and her body to get him to sign on the dotted line. He_ll go down in one round when he gets to play with those giant mounds, get his cock sucked and stuff her pussy. Samantha scores her own knockout, no punching or kicking needed. Some people need a good manager to set them straight. Samantha Sanders straightens Max out real good.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_32053_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1346.89 MB
    Duration : 00:23:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaSanders_32053_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Big, Big Rubdown

Xlgirls.com- The Big, Big Rubdown

Description:
    A girl with huge tits, Brit bra-destroyer Gina George rubs and massages her big boobs to relieve stress and pleasure herself. Her tits fill her with pride. Gina_s nipples harden from touch until they look like pencil erasers. Halfway through her self-rubbing, strong male hands replace her hands and add oil. Self-massage, like masturbation, makes busty ladies feel great but when someone else has the honors of man-handling her full jugs, her pleasure is ramped to the highest degree. Do you want to see Gina swallow and fuck two hard cocks? This stiffening event is coming soon to XLGirls
    Model:
    Gina George
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GinaGeorge_29614_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 176.34 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:GinaGeorge_29614_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Mrs. Robinson Busts Out

Xlgirls.com- Mrs. Robinson Busts Out

Description:
    Roxee Robinson_s boobage is overflowing her bra. In times like this, there_s only one thing to do and that_s to ditch the hooter holster and get comfortable. XLGirls: So, Roxee, do you store items in your cleavage like other busty women? Roxee: All the time. Mostly debit or credit cards. XLGirls: What kind of things have men done to try to impress you? Roxee: All kinds of things. They give me flowers, perfume and body products. And I love it all. Keep trying to impress me cause I love being spoiled XLGirls: Do you ever go to strip clubs as a customer? Roxee: Not anymore. It was fun when I was younger though. XLGirls: Have your breasts ever fallen out of your top in public? Roxee: Once or twice. Broken buttons on shirts before too. I don_t wear those kinds of shirts too often anymore. I don_t wanna take someone_s eye out popping a button
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32512_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 913.84 MB
    Duration : 00:15:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32512_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Dulcinea s A Sex Bomb

Xlgirls.com- Dulcinea_s A Sex Bomb

Description:
    You want to watch me get fucked? Dulcinea asks. You want to watch my titties get fucked? We_ll take two orders of Yes, please A girl this hot and horny deserves only the best, so we were sure to give it to her. She_s decked out in sexy red lingerie, and looks as scrumptious as any girl we_ve shot. A cam girl when we discovered her, Dulcinea is a pro when it comes to talking dirty. I know you want to watch me, she says between moans. Our stunt cock, Tony Rubino, hasn_t even touched her yet, but Dulcinea is already hot. When Tony does enter the scene, he wastes no time going to work on Dulcinea. He_s stroking her pussy while sucking on her left tit. Fuck my titties, Dulcinea says with lust in her voice. Tony jumps on top of Dulcinea and places his throbbing cock on her chest. Dulcinea mashes her tits together, burying Tony_s schlong, and he starts fucking her HH-cup tits. Tony_s cock is rock-hard and ready for Dulcinea_s pussy now. He slides down to Dulcinea_s cunt and fucks her missionary. Dulcinea then takes a bit of control, hopping on top of Tony and riding him reverse cowgirl. Dulcinea_s a girl who loves cumshots, and when she feels Tony about to burst inside her, she demands he shoot his load all over her face and tits. Cum on my face She shouts. Cum on me
    Model:
    Dulcinea and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dulcinea_30959_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1175.99 MB
    Duration : 00:20:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoulcinea_30959_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Hot Tits, Sticky Toys

Xlgirls.com- Hot Tits, Sticky Toys

Description:
    I feel very natural being naked, Denisa told the XL Girls photographer who translated for us non-Czech speakers. Our cameraman also added that Denisa needed very little guidance. I don_t know if she_s looked at a lot of magazines and videos before she decided to become a model but Denisa was very good, he told us. Many girls are eager to please but not so smooth. She showed no shyness with her vibrator. Maybe she practices a lot at home. Denisa retired from modeling, dropped out of sight and so far hasn_t attempted a comeback although we heard that she gained more weight. Maybe she_ll resurface one day and surprise us. It_s happened with other girls.
    Model:
    Denisa
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Denisa_25654_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1111.69 MB
    Duration : 00:19:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoenisa_25654_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- XL Origins

Xlgirls.com- XL Origins

Description:
    I dress to accentuate my curves and I like to show lots of cleavage, Amanda told XL Girls. Dressing like I do attracts the kinda men that I go for. If the guy_s forward enough to come up to me and comment on the way I look, then he_s basically already gotten to first base. Not one to waste any time, Amanda goes right for the trouser-hose in the opener of this pure-sex scene, no filler here. Big-boobed Amanda licks his nuts with her studded tongue and literally worships cock with her mouth before they attend to her lady-box. She laps up Nikko_s sap with a frisky tongue when he nuts, obviously an experienced cum lover. Amanda was a one-hit wonder and just 24 when she applied. One look at her big tits, sexy face, furry pussy (you don_t see many of those anymore) and all-around fertile body was all it took to invite this New Yorker to share her gifts. After her visit, Amanda dropped out of the modeling scene and never kept in touch. But there will always be these mammaries.
    Model:
    Amanda and Nikko
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Amanda_9820_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 461.96 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:23:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Amanda_9820_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tricks Are For Tits

Xlgirls.com- Tricks Are For Tits

Description:
    Fresh off her debut coed scene, and still on the set, Mya Blair shows one of her tit tricks with a book, then two books, then three books. Who says that XL Girls videos do not have educational and socially redeeming qualities? Mya said she was nervous before arriving at XL Girls but she_s relaxed and comfortable on-camera and very photogenic. And no longer a freshman. She_s ready for graduate school.
    Model:
    Mya Blair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_32975_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 146.22 MB
    Duration : 00:02:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_32975_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Fun With Lavina

Xlgirls.com- Fun With Lavina

Description:
    Lavina Dream, a new arrival to XLGirls, said she found out about The SCORE Group from a friend. That person is our friend too. Do you have a friend stacked like Lavina? Then tell her to contact SCOREModelsWanted. com Lavina is seen measuring herself for her photo set Meet A Dream, gets re-measured by the stylist, then heads outside to bounce and jiggle on a big trampoline in the yard. Does Lavina ever have the knockers for this healthy activity After exiting the tramp, Lavina does a good shake and swing show and she has the goodies to do it See Lavina_s first pictorial and matching video
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29456_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 193.68 MB
    Duration : 00:10:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LavinaDream_29456_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Roxanne s Big Balcony

Xlgirls.com- Roxanne_s Big Balcony

Description:
    The clack of spike heels on a tile floor of the balcony herald the coming of Roxanne Miller. Roxanne has put on vintage lingerie for this occasion. A pointy bullet bra and fully-fashioned stockings, a garter and old-style panties. Roxanne could have stepped out of a time-tunnel leading back to the 1950s. Removing her brassiere, Roxanne reclines on two large pillows and sticks her ass in the air, crossing her ankles, high heels pointing to the sky. The brunette stunner pulls her panties to the side and shows her succulently pink taco. Sitting in a nearby chair, Roxanne_s fingers dance in her pussy, sending an explosion of pleasure through her body. The retro lingerie looks sexy on her lush body but that_s for special occasions like this. What would Roxanne wear if we happened to see her on campus or in a shopping mall? Depending on the season, Roxanne replied. If it_s hot, sandals, a skirt or short jeans and funny tank tops. If it_s cold, wool dresses, pantyhose, boots and a jacket. My winter jacket is like a tent to be able to close around my chest But whatever the weather, I always dress up sexy and cute. I loved the warmth and the sun in the Dominican Republic and to be there with new girlfriends made it even better
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxanneMiller_29949_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 299.58 MB
    Duration : 00:16:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxanneMiller_29949_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4

Thread Information