Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Speculum Play

Xlgirls.com- Speculum Play

Description:
    This is the first time an XL Girl has ever used a gynecologist_s speculum on-camera. Speculum play is something extremely rare here. Who likes seeing girls use this medical device on themselves for pleasure? It blends the medical, the anatomical, the masturbatory and the clinical. Once upon a time, the great Autumn-Jade did a still shoot that included some speculum usage at the end. This scene with Laddie Lynn is much more extensive and way hotter. Laddie can be a very kinky girl. She_s interested in various fetishes so she liked the idea of using the speculum in a video and pictorial to explore my body and see deep inside my pussy. In her very sexy voice, Laddie talks about using the speculum in her pussy and all the hot things she can do with it. First, she wants to play with her big tits and spread and finger her pink punani before she sticks the clear plastic speculum deep inside. She rubs and squeezes her fleshy boobs and fingers her increasingly wet slit. When the speculum is inserted all the way in, one of the things Laddie does is insert her fingers into it and move it in and out of her cunt, masturbating with it. The mic picks up every squish-squish sound coming from her creamy pussy.
    Model:
    Laddie Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LaddieLynn_32719_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 800.91 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LaddieLynn_32719_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Naia Bee- Cum Honey

Xlgirls.com- Naia Bee- Cum Honey

Description:
    Tyler checks out Naia Bee_s astounding anatomy and has a load of questions he wants to ask her as they sit on the bed. Naia_s wearing a tight, blue dress that_s perfect for her curvy body. He wants to know if he has the kind of dick she likes. Naia unzips him, and like a Jack in the box, his boner pops out ready for her inspection. Naia gives him the seal of approval with her talented lips, working his dick over with her hot mouth. Tyler moves his cock from Naia_s throat to between her big, plush boobs for a tit-fucking. Naia pulls her dress off and sits on the bed in her bra and panties to give him a little show and a taste of what he_s going to be receiving. She can lick her nipples, which is always a turn-on. From behind, he plays with Naia_s breasts, jiggling and fondling them. She climbs into bed, ready for the hot beef injection. I love lots of nipple play and my favorite position is cowgirl, Naia said. She gets a good spanking and also spanks herself as she_s getting fucked. As she pumps and grinds his cock in reverse cowgirl facing the camera, Naia lets go of her knockers so they can bounce. What a beautiful sight
    Model:
    Naia Bee and Tyler Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NaiaBee_34670_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1430.04 MB
    Duration : 00:24:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NaiaBee_34670_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Savana Blue- I Love Cock

Xlgirls.com- Savana Blue- I Love Cock

Description:
    Yes, the extremely hot and horny Savana Blue does love the cock and we saw this from the start. This XL Girls scene begins with interviews of both Savana and her X-Man Carlos Rios. Ladies first. I love sex, says Savana. I love being fucked every way possible. I love it in my pussy, my ass, I love sucking dick. I just love sex. I love doggie-style. I think doggie-style is my favorite. What does Savana want Carlos to do to her? She_s been eager for his package since they met. I want Carlos to treat me like a dirty little slut. I want him to fuck me balls-deep with that cock that I know is gonna be huge. I want him to grab my hair and force me to take his cock in my mouth. I wanna suck his dick deep and give him a sloppy blow job. I want him to fuck the shit out of me. As Carlos points out, She has an inner demon that she wants to let out.
    Model:
    Savana Blue and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SavanaBlue_31968_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1252.14 MB
    Duration : 00:23:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SavanaBlue_31968_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Living Room Dream

Xlgirls.com- Living Room Dream

Description:
    What is breast in life? To be a member of XLGirls. To enjoy all of the sexy babes who make it special. To see Lavina Dream in all her glory wearing a tight sweater and tight pants walking down a flight of stairs. To see Lavina take off those clothes while she speaks in her sexy Romanian accent. Our camera takes the low ground and aims high as Lavina plays with her big, beautiful tits, sucking her nipples and squeezing those gorgeous mounds of breast flesh. A sight that brings tears to an XL Man_s eyes. Yes...they are free now, Lavina moans as she sinks her fingers into her soft tit meat and lolls her tongue at you. Her nipple-sucking and kissing make smooching sounds. No background music is needed to drown out those sounds and Lavina_s heavy breathing. Lavina shakes her knockers, swinging them like bell clappers, the camera still aimed at her from the bottom of the stairs. This view is awe-inspiring, and the breast action is dynamic. Lavina braces herself by pressing against the wall and the handrail and builds up speed. Her tits swing in a circular pattern and bounce against each other when they complete their arc. And then Lavina takes off her jeans....
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29939_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 869.74 MB
    Duration : 00:15:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LavinaDream_29939_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- XL Girl With A Baby Face

Xlgirls.com- XL Girl With A Baby Face

Description:
    I_ve had a lot of jobs and I can_t think of a more fun way to make money, baby-faced Cosmia said. Two separate friends of mine told me about XL Girls. I told them I wanted to do it. Our model rep saw Cosmia_s pictures, liked her overall look and shot her a message. Cosmia told us about herself between shoots. I actually remember coming home from summer vacation when I was 14 and all the boys at school were always staring. I_ve been a girly-girl my whole life. I like to hang out with my animals, take bubble baths and travel. I try to wear low-cut shirts but I can basically give a turtleneck cleavage. I love for my boobs to be up to my chin. I love to let my natural boobs hang. They_re pretty perky and I love them. Cosmia has a regular job and she_s bored by it. This is where the action is and what she wants to be a part of.
    Model:
    Cosmia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cosmia_34275_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 938.41 MB
    Duration : 00:16:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Cosmia_34275_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Flasher

Xlgirls.com- The Flasher

Description:
    At dockside, the XL Girls_ camera stays close to young and cute Susie Masterson as she takes her big, tan-lined 38G tits out of her tight top and holds them in her hands. Susie_s boobs dwarf her hands. Susie keeps her eyes out for passing boats. She doesn_t want her breasts to cause any accidents because a boater is blinded by her bra-busters. Playing it safe so the Coast Guard doesn_t declare her a navigational hazard, Susie heads indoors to continue her flashing and give herself a good fingering. Please don_t drive if you_re watching this on a phone. Susie is a winner at swinging her tits from side-to-side. We believe this is one of the ways she hypnotizes guys. Susie_s actually a winner in everything we_ve seen her do. Why, any tits and ass man would be proud to steer his cigarette boat straight into a dock just to see a few seconds of Susie flashing.
    Model:
    Susie Masterson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SusieMasterson_34110_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 966.82 MB
    Duration : 00:16:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SusieMasterson_34110_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sofia Deluxe- Busty Pool Hall Hustler

Xlgirls.com- Sofia Deluxe- Busty Pool Hall Hustler

Description:
    You_re early for your pool shooting date with lovely Sofia Deluxe and that was smart. Sofia wouldn_t be alone for more than a few seconds before some dude tried to take over and put you behind the eight ball. Now she_s shown up, looking very sexy and excited. You_re ready for a game or two. Or maybe it won_t get that far before Sofia gets the urge to show you her rich body and huge tits and also show you how she handles a big stick. Sofia speaks little English but that_s no problem for our team. XLGirls: What sexually satisfies you the best? Sofia: It satisfies me best when I_m in different positions, and also when I use my fingers. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Sofia: Four times a month. XLGirls: What is your favorite position? Sofia: 69 on all fours. XLGirls: What type of foreplay is your favorite? Sofia: I love role playing.
    Model:
    Sofia Deluxe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaDeluxe_35465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 865.75 MB
    Duration : 00:14:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SofiaDeluxe_35465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Best Hardcore

Xlgirls.com- Best Hardcore

Description:
    From Philadelphia--the City of Brotherly love--came plenty for the Brotherhood of XL Men to love: Maria Moore, who hit the scene in 2003. Super-busty, bubbly and curvy, she was everything we could ask for in an XL Girl. Maria didn_t fuck much when she shot with us, but when she did it was definitely a treat. This scene, which was also featured in the movie Thick Chicks On Dicks 2, is Maria at her best. Sassy, sexy and horny, she rides a cocksman with vigor and takes a hot load on her FF-cup naturals. Sapphire gemstones come in a variety of colors, but our all-time favorite is this buxom blonde. Another 2003 debut, Sapphire is certainly in our Heavy Hooter Hall of Fame. She claimed V-mag_s Plumper of the Year award from 2006-2008 and lost the title to Samantha 38G by a nipple. The J-cup stunner would film a ton of raunchy hardcore, too, and this is one of her hottest. I_ve always had a big sexual appetite, Samantha Kay said when we met her in 2005. Just how big? She also told us that she once had a gangbang with 60 men. She_s only got one stunt cock in the following scene, and he_s got his hands full with one of our greatest hardcore performers of all-time. This babe requires Grade-A man-meat.
    Model:
    Maria Moore, Samantha Kay, Sapphire, Andy Mann, Enzo Lorenzo, Jarrod Steed, Joey Ray, John Strange, Levi Cash, Lucas Stone, Marino, Sergio, Torn Rose, Vincent, and Warren Piece
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15YearAnniversaryPartTwoVideoXXX_30697_640x480_260 0_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 752.63 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:38:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15YearAnniversaryPartTwoVideoXXX_30697_640x4 80_2600_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Pretty In Pink

Xlgirls.com- Pretty In Pink

Description:
    I_ve been trying to invite you over for a long time now, Sarah Rae says as her latest and greatest scene opens. Pardon us, Sarah. We must have missed those calls and texts, but we_re here now. And we couldn_t be happier to see you again. Sarah looks hotter than ever in her new pink lingerie. It_s almost too bad she_ll be popping out of it. Almost. I wanted to get dressed up all special, Sarah adds. Just for you. What a sweetheart. She hasn_t even pulled out her tits, and she_s already given us a hard-on. Speaking of her tits, her JJ-cups look softer and more pliable than ever, too. We named Sarah_s latest posting Pretty In Pink, but what_s prettiest is when she stuffs her favorite toy into her pink pussy. Ah, if only that dildo were our throbbing hard cocks. Sarah fucks herself hard, and the bed is shaking as if there actually is someone else rolling around in the sheets with her. Oh, you like watching me fuck my pussy? she shouts. We can_t get enough of it. Sarah continues fucking herself and begins sucking her right nipple as she bounces on the bed. The vibrations of the bed grow louder as she inches closer and closer to her climax. Fuck, that felt so good, Sarah says as she comes down from her high. And it looked even better.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_31152_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1269 MB
    Duration : 00:21:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SarahRae_31152_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tits Of Glory

Xlgirls.com- Tits Of Glory

Description:
    Getting a lot of attention is normal for me, Alana Lace told us. Here_s a girl who looks too good to be true but she_s real, incredibly real. I like it, and wherever I go, I_m being checked out. My tits are so big now I usually wear a bra except when I go to sleep. Alana has that girl-next-door look built right into her DNA. Look no further when it comes to tank-top overloading and bra hook busting. She models when she feels like it. We have to catch Alana when the timing is right. Most of the time I wear tight clothes that show a lot of breast when I go out, Alana said. I_m used to the attention so it_s normal for me now. I_ve often seen people trying to take a picture of me when I go out. I don_t watch or play sports and I don_t work out. Can you imagine me jogging with these? Yes, we can.
    Model:
    Alana Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30136_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 976.91 MB
    Duration : 00:16:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlanaLace_30136_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information