Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Soldier Girl

Xlgirls.com- Soldier Girl

Description:
    If Billie Austin were our drill sergeant, we_d gladly wake up every day at the crack of dawn for boot camp. It probably will surprise XL Men everywhere to learn that Billie did serve in the United States Marine Corps as an aviation hydraulics mechanic. It was the best thing I_ve ever done, Billie says. We_d say the second best thing this 42H-cup hottie has done is shoot for us. Enjoy this bonus video interview in which Billie discusses being the bustiest chick on her base and more.
    Model:
    Billie Austin
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BillieAustin_30713_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 676.37 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BillieAustin_30713_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Cheerful Chubette

Xlgirls.com- Cheerful Chubette

Description:
    And now for someone who smiles a lot. All the time, says Emma, known as Smiley Emma. She does have a beautiful smile. I_m genuinely nice, easy to talk to and I am very silly. I think my best physical features are my smile and my boobs. True and there_s a lot more about Emma to make a guy smile and pitch a tent. This is Emma_s first time at XL Girls. She can suck her own nipples (and hold them in her mouth) and she also sports a bush. You_ll love her. I like a guy to be nice and genuine. Someone who is honest. Just be yourself and be silly. I really don_t go on dates. I get to know a guy and if sex happens, it happens. A webcam model, Emma_s got 44-inch boobs and wears 34M UK-size bras. If I_m going out, I_ll be wearing a cleavage-showing top and a sexy, lacey thong. At home, I prefer no clothes at all Sounds good to us. Thanks for coming to XL Girls, Smiley Emma. Ya gotta love a girl who smiles a lot, who can suck her own nipples, and has a bush.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33109_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1108.32 MB
    Duration : 00:19:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33109_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Shakiest Boobs In The Woods

Xlgirls.com- The Shakiest Boobs In The Woods

Description:
    This Roxee Robinson bonus video is in two parts. Part 1 has Roxee chatting about her shows and how long she_s been doing it. Roxee gets a lot of requests for her to role-play. One popular request is for her to role-play being a Mommy. (They just want to snuggle into my boobies.). Another common request is a sloppy blow job. I take a realistic-looking dildo and I start giving it a blow job and I salivate all over my tits, my face. They seem to like drool all over my face and titties. In part 2, Roxee is wandering around the woods with her own camera. (She_s impressed by the Czech countryside.) She takes her tits out and takes some selfies to bring home to Canada.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32926_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 730.58 MB
    Duration : 00:12:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32926_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Loida- The Fleshy Redhead-Next-Door

Xlgirls.com- Loida- The Fleshy Redhead-Next-Door

Description:
    Loida comes from Ukraine. The thick redhead, who weighs in at 198 pounds, said she likes showing off her lush body. She saw XL Girls on the internet and wanted in on the action. 21-year-old Loida has that girl-next-door look. She fingers her shaved pussy in the second half of this video and sucks her tits. She wasn_t shy about masturbating on-video. I love to masturbate, Loida said during a break in this shoot. I try to have sex as often as possible, but if I have no guy to fuck me hard, I will play with myself and have some orgasms. Loida seems to have airborne sex fantasies. I want to have sex on a plane and I want to jump with a parachute. Those are high-flying goals.
    Model:
    Loida
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Loida_35415_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1120.31 MB
    Duration : 00:19:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Loida_35415_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Stacked and Soaped

Xlgirls.com- Stacked and Soaped

Description:
    Nila Mason_s cameraman asks Nila her name as a matter of editorial protocol, not because he_s breast-blitzed. After all, he_s leveled his lens at her amazing boobs and lovely pussy a bunch of times. It_s close to impossible not to be boob-drunk being in Nila_s presence. We_d forget our own names if we were in the shower with an XL Girl. Nila grants him and his camera permission to hang with her while she showers, soaps, dries off and moisturizes (an important step, we say). Watch Nila do her magic act. Explore her super-natural body and see her get breastfully clean in this Bonus video. What a doll Nila leaves her slip on when she turns-on the tap, so at first her showering is like a wet-Tee show as her slip turns translucent. When Nila peels it off her sexy bod, it_s hooter-heaven time.
    Model:
    Nila Mason
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_32712_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 489.3 MB
    Duration : 00:08:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NilaMason_32712_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Waking Up With Sarah Rae

Xlgirls.com- Waking Up With Sarah Rae

Description:
    Sleepyhead Sarah Rae just couldn_t get out of bed. She woke up and her hands strayed to her big boobs. With epic tits like Sarah has, it was to be expected. After a while she got out of her cozy bed and went into the shower. While in the shower, she played once more with her huge hooters and her bushy pussy. Why not? Multi-tasking can be fun for a traffic-stopper like Sarah who lives on Big Titty Island. And then we have the pleasure of watching her slip into a skin-tight tank top and denim shorts. I love modeling and camming. In my spare time, I go to the beach, shop, go camping and take care of my orchids, said Sarah. It can_t be simple buying bras. I buy Balconette, non-padded bras. I get them shipped online from the UK and Poland. If the British and Polish bra makers knew their bras cupped Sarah Rae_s treasures, they_d be proud.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_33058_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1366.62 MB
    Duration : 00:23:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SarahRae_33058_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Wet Angel

Xlgirls.com- Wet Angel

Description:
    Charlotte Angel worked at an everyday job until she started going to adult expos and met SCORE Girl Sheridan Love who always has a table at these shows. That_s when Charlotte_s life changed. XLGirls: Hi Charlotte, you_ve told us that meeting Sheridan Love at an expo inspired you to try adult modeling. Tell us about that. Charlotte: I actually met her though my sister who is close friends with her. Whenever we were at one of the expos we would go talk to her. She helped me figure out if it was something I really wanted to do or not. She_s awesome I can ask her for advice on just about anything and she helps me out. XLGirls: What do you like to do most on a free night? Charlotte: I_m all about going out for a beer or some drinks. I_ll hit the clubs up every once in a while. But I don_t object to chillin_ at the house either. Sometimes you just need to relax. XLGirls: Has having big boobs speeded up your life? For example, waiting for service in a restaurant. Charlotte: Not service in a restaurant but it has gotten me some free stuff and out of a couple of speeding tickets
    Model:
    Charlotte Angel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CharlotteAngel_33028_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 801.64 MB
    Duration : 00:13:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CharlotteAngel_33028_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- She s A 10

Xlgirls.com- She_s A 10

Description:
    Welcome back to XL Girls, Jennica Lynn It_s been over a year and she_s been missed Time flies Miami, The Bahamas and the Dominican Republic have been her previous destinations. This time, Jennica joined our team in Prague for this new series of photo shoots, just a two-hour flight from London. Jennica looks as gorgeous as ever and her 34M cups remain juicy and huge. Travel is a big passion of mine and I love visiting different countries. That_s one of the reasons why I love SCORE so much. They really know how to treat a girl. On my previous trip, I got to meet such beautiful girls. It really was an adventure. I am so looking forward to seeing all of the new photos and videos. I never would have been seen by so many guys around the world if not for XL Girls.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_31659_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 892.74 MB
    Duration : 00:15:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_31659_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bad, Bad Teacher

Xlgirls.com- Bad, Bad Teacher

Description:
    Enjoy Nikky Wilder, as the blonde with big boobs and a sexy personality delves into her erotic fantasies and erotic experiences and then transforms into the Bad, Bad Teacher right before you. She is one horny minx. Sex is a huge part of her life. How does she treat her boyfriends? What does she like to do with her lovers? Find out. Bad teachers are good teachers. Nikky will show you what a bad teacher is all about. Nikky likes being bad. And that_s good. She needs to express her badness and that_s what XLGirls is for. To give bad girls like Nikky a good environment to act out her bad self and give every dude who sees her massive boners. She is proud of making men hard. Because she is a good girl. First, Nikky shows her tits, pussy and butthole. Then she shows how she sucks cock using different-sized dildos. Then she fucks one of the studs in First Time Dick Dancing, her first-ever XXX scene. She_ll be back soon to fuck some more. Because bad teachers have a lot to teach. I love being on my knees, Nikky said. She doesn_t mean gardening by that revelation. I have sex almost every day. I love a good, hard pounding from behind until I_m all gooey. I love having my neck kissed, licked and bitten. That_s how a teacher talks? On this campus, it is Wild, wild Nikky Wilder. Bad, bad teacher
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_29600_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 667.36 MB
    Duration : 00:11:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_29600_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Pancake-tipped Tits Of Antica

Xlgirls.com- The Pancake-tipped Tits Of Antica

Description:
    Antica is the casual, freckle-faced girl-next-door. She never planned on modeling and didn_t approach anyone about modeling. Our photographer found her completely by chance when he walked out of his apartment building. He struck the big boob lottery in our opinion. Her tits are super-massive. Antica has a regular job and modeling is all new to her. At first Antica was reluctant to take her clothes off, but she checked out XL Girls with the help of our contributor, saw it was for real and decided to try it, impressed by all of the girls. The photographer favors full-body shots, and with Antica, he had a lot of full-body to photograph. There_s a look of curiosity in Antica_s eyes as she slowly takes off her clothes. She is puzzled over the fuss about her big boobs, according to our photographer. Those pancake-capped tits with their massive areolae and veiny skin are something special. A face could easily get buried between those. They oil up really nicely too
    Model:
    Antica
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Antica_29738_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 622.62 MB
    Duration : 00:10:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Antica_29738_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information