Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Picked-Up &amp Fucked On this sunny day, Reyna Mae is lost on the way to South Beach. She doesn_t know where she is and her cell phone battery is drained. No worries. Her knight in a shiny auto comes to the rescue. She gets in and they head off. Her hero is impressed by her 36K blouse-busters. Reyna lets him touch one of them as he_s driving. This is really distracted driving. They_re practically half out of my shirt anyway, Reyna tells him. She takes one breast out for a quickie and then puts it away just as quickly. You can see where this is going. Pulling into his apartment parking lot, he takes his dick out of his fly. Reyna gives him head while they_re parked. She takes her big, heavy tits out of her top and rests them on his lap as she strokes and blows him. They forget about everything else but this hot suck-off. Maybe we should go inside, Reyna suggests, just in case someone sees what_s going on in the car. Rock hard, he_s eager for more of this sexy blonde and her thick softness. Once in the apartment, they go to the bedroom and toss away their clothes. Reyna puts his cock back in her mouth and resumes her oral worshipping. She gets on her back so he can straddle her chest and slide his dick between her huge knockers. Eager to fuck, Reyna stays on her back. He begins fucking her from the side, squeezing her pussy lips together, playing with her belly and navel. Reyna wants to get on top next so his shaft can hit her deep. There will be time to go to South Beach later.
    Model:
    Reyna Mae and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReynaMae_33361_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 511.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:17

Download VIDEO:
    ReynaMae_33361_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 511.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Sunshine_s Yuletime Log Sunshine just loves the Xmas holidays Everything is so festive and cheery. She makes a fine Jiggle Belle. Her nipples are stiff. It was cold on the day this video was made. That_s because sometimes we run the AC too low at XL Girls in Miami. Sunrise brushes away the fake Miami snow from her lovely red sweater that is somehow resistant to ripping apart from the pressure of her tasty tor_es. Sunhine pulls out her incredible, heavy jugs...big boobs meant to suck and fuck It_s time to get a Yule Log between her thighs. Hey, here cums Bad Santa dragging his male sack. Better him than his annoying elves. He_s got a big present for Sunshine, and it_s not a body lotion gift box. This video was shot in 2006. All the Xmas cheer you need is right here.
    Model:
    Sunshine and Big Pike
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sunshine_19142_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 519.93 MB
    Duration : 00:18:32

Download VIDEO:
    Sunshine_19142_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 519.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Tit Chat Kamille Amora tit chats with Dave at XL Girls before she runs off to film a scene. Dave wants to know what Kamille thinks is special about her. My blow job skills, replies Kamille. Having shown those skills several times since her debut in 2014, everyone is in agreement about that. Kamille says she has special tongue moves that make her blow jobs among Seattle_s finest. She just can_t demonstrate right now since there are no cocks available in the dressing room at that moment. Their tit chat moves on to other interesting topics that are important at XL Girls. Like big boobs, stripping and tight tops. Always a pleasure, Kamille Amora.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_32440_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 228.81 MB
    Duration : 00:08:10

Download VIDEO:
    KamilleAmora_32440_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 228.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Gaggin_ For A Shaggin_ Treating the cock nicely in a mainly P.O.V. shoot, Gwen Etoile seems to drive men to madness, not just with her sexual talents but with her sheer charisma radiating off the screen. How else does one explain a letter like the one below? I know this might sound crazy, but I_m totally in love with Gwen Etoile, writes T.M. Do you think she_d give me a chance? Although there_s one hitch--I have another girl. She is a beautiful gypsy woman so I don_t think Gwen would mind. If I could have just one wish fulfilled, it would be that Gwen, my girlfriend and I would never be apart. There must be a special church to marry us all. And during the reception, I could sing love songs to the both of them. At night we could all sleep together and in the morning my gypsy girl would make breakfast while I sing to both of my lovely ladies. Well, we can_t speak for Gwen but we think she enjoys playing the field, enjoying lots of different experiences and isn_t ready for a singing gypsy marriage just yet. We_re not trying to be negative or fuck up someone_s dream. But that_s the effect she has on guys. As for us, we_re happy enough with jacking to our favorite moments in this video.
    Model:
    Gwen Etoile and Jarrod Steed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GwenEtoile_22220_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 495.4 MB
    Duration : 00:17:44

Download VIDEO:
    GwenEtoile_22220_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 495.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    All About A Cam Girl Over the years, we_ve explained how and why girls get into photo and video modeling at The SCORE Group. Did you ever wonder how and why girls get into web-camming? Everyone has to have some starting point, a motivating reason for putting a camera in their homes and--at the very least--showing their tits and pussies. Angel DeLuca explains the things you may have wondered about web-camming. The one-on-one and group interaction online is completely different from the real world strip club scene. Angel_s a cam-girl who made the leap into professional photo and video shoots, both solo and XXX hardcore (her first solo and her first boy-girl scenes were at The SCORE Group), and doing that helps to widen her exposure and her fan base. What does Angel_s cam-audience want to see her do the most? What can you expect when you go into Angel_s cam room? How did she start? Thank you, Angel DeLuca.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelDeluca_32657_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 192.84 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:39

Download VIDEO:
    AngelDeluca_32657_1080p.mp4 - 192.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweet Angel You can_t tell by looking at her peaches-and-cream, country-girl blonde looks. But Angel Sweets has a freaky submissive side and is into fetish play. SCORE covergirl Katie Thornton is from Manchester, England like Angel and she_s also into bondage &amp discipline, being tied-up and ball-gagged. I like being the focus of male attention and getting guys to help me as we girls can_t do things that require us to dirty our nails, jokes Angel. There_s something intensely erotic about British girls with their proper voices and proper manners who show their big tits, stick a big toy into their pussies, or fannies as the Brits call the vagina, and fuck strangers on-camera. It_s like they shouldn_t be doing this My best feature is definitely my boobs. Men are always looking at them. I have to point up and show them my eyes to remind them I have a face And a very attractive face Angel has.
    Model:
    Angel Sweets
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelSweets_33415_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1057.13 MB
    Duration : 00:18:03

Download VIDEO:
    AngelSweets_33415_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Shower Time Newcomer Dani Moore has been a busy, busty lady at XLGirls. She_s massaged a man with oil, gotten fucked and taken a big load in her mouth. Now comes the time to shower off and get all squeaky clean. Breastfully clean Join Dani in the shower and help her wash those 38DDD big boobs. She_s never been filmed in the shower before. Then again, she had never met breast maniacs before she came here. The world has been deprived. XLGirls makes it right. Thanks for being you, Dani.
    Model:
    Dani Moore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DaniMoore_29650_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 164.24 MB
    Duration : 00:08:44

Download VIDEO:
    DaniMoore_29650_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 164.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    A Babydoll In The Bedroom A girl who inspires copious amounts of man-jack. A girl who inspires men to think big and dream big. Lavina Dream, the girl that men dream about. Lavina bought a babydoll nightie and she was eager to show off her body in it. I like to dress sexy when I go out or when I am home. I think my boobs look very good in this. Lavina_s bed is her playground in this fresh video and photo spread. There are many hard-on making highlights to choose from. Lavina bouncing fast on her knees, her big boobs flying. Getting on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. On her back sucking a nipple with lip-smacking sounds. Or simply standing, her ass to the camera and rubbing her ass with a hand.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29940_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1095.44 MB
    Duration : 00:18:55

Download VIDEO:
    LavinaDream_29940_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Walk With Roxee, Talk With Roxee During a break from her photo shoot in Prague, Roxee wanted a cup of coffee so she put on her coat and went for a walk to the local coffee shop. She_s covered up well from the cold except for the rounded mounds of her massive twins. The photographer offered to walk her there because A) he_s a gent B) he wanted to film Roxee walking. The cobblestoned street was a little tricky to walk on in high heels. But it_s totally worth it. I love the attention I get, Roxee mentions to him. I read the comments that the guys post and I love reading what fans are saying and what they like, Roxee tells us. I love all my fans and appreciate them. Roxee enjoyed her trips to the Czech Republic. Our photographer has driven her around town to show her a few places. She enjoys the flavor and style of Prague and its historic architecture and art. Next time, she wants to visit the famous Prague Castle.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32511_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 192.45 MB
    Duration : 00:06:54

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_32511_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 192.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Ms. Bound Has Tasty Mounds XL Girls took newcomer Addison Bound to the Little Havana section of Miami after Addison mentioned that she enjoys smoking cigars. She is the first XL Girl that we know of who is into the quality cigar ritual. A girlfriend turned Addison onto cigars. Addison also tried a Cuban cafecito, Cuban coffee served in a thimble-sized cup and consumed in one shot. The stuff is like rocket fuel. Some cigar smokers dip the end of their cigars in the foam (the espumita). Addison enjoyed the experience. She was made for this city.
    Model:
    Addison Bound
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AddisonBound_31076_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 108.66 MB
    Duration : 00:03:52

Download VIDEO:
    AddisonBound_31076_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 108.7 MB

Thread Information