Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
    Tits, Tugs and Throat Allie Pearson is sitting on the couch with Brad, the lucky recipient of Allie_s generosity. Our cameraman asks this brunette looker what she_s going to be doing. I_m going to be giving a hand job and a blow job and wrapping my tits around some cock, Allie sweetly says with a laugh. The conversation turns to how Allie likes a guy to touch her ample endowments. This is obviously a two-hander. The cameraman recommends that Allie sit on Brad_s lap so he can squeeze, then lick and suck on them. Her top and bra disappear so we can gaze again at her rich, ripe yayas. Brad stands and drops pants and a kneeling Allie takes his cock between her lips. The camera perspective shifts from the third person view to P.O.V., the best angle for Tits &amp Tugs. Brad sits and Allie kneels between his legs, showing a happy enthusiasm for jacking, sucking and cleavage-crushing his knob. After she_s milked his balls all over her beautiful boobs with a kind of quick, butter-churning handwork, Allie lies back and fast-fingers her pussy, staring at the camera--a different way of handling a happy ending, for sure. Wow Whatta babe
    Model:
    Allie Pearson and Brad Hart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlliePearson_32223_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1532.46 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:22

Download VIDEO:
    AlliePearson_32223_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Making Fantasies Real: The Selah Rain Story The first thing Selah Rain does when she joins Nicky Rebel in bed is to suck his balls and dick, making loud lip-smacking sounds. Selah is very orally-oriented and loves the taste of the man-meat. With a woman like Selah, you_ve got to build up your supply of nut-juice because she likes to see a big load of cum shoot out of cocks. I need sex at least once a day at a minimum, said Selah. It_s a must for me. I masturbate multiple times a day. I enjoy pleasing myself. My favorite toy is a Oui vibrator. I_m very open sexually so I enjoy a lot of fetishes. But most of all, being a Dominatrix is my favorite fetish. I have fulfilled all but two of my sex fantasies: I_d love to fuck Drake and Denzel Washington.
    Model:
    Selah Rain and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SelahRain_37847_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1523.05 MB
    Duration : 00:32:38

Download VIDEO:
    SelahRain_37847_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Milky Knockers We believe a naked girl_s place is the bedroom. And the bathroom. And the kitchen. And any other part of the house she wants to shake her huge titties in. Madison Lee was a web-cam girl and never posed for magazines, websites or DVD producers until we introduced ourselves. For this scene, Madison chose the kitchen. And near the end, she pleaded with the cameraman to pour a big glass of milk all over her chest while she toyed her hot pussy. He was able to do it while still manning the camera. How many guys get to pour a glass of milk over boobs upon request without their hands shaking?
    Model:
    Madison Lee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MadisonLee_22258_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 323.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:34

Download VIDEO:
    MadisonLee_22258_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 323.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    This Is Your Cock In Hayden Hayden is all yours. You are in the room with her. The camera is in your hands. You record Hayden blowing you. She_s on her knees to service you and drain your balls. This is the best way to photograph a girl sucking and fucking, and Hayden is an excellent cocksucker. She licks your dickhead with quick flicks, like her tongue is motorized and she makes those all-important slurping and lip-smacking sounds. It_s great how she cups and gently squeezes your balls. She talks while she sucks and that makes it even more exciting. Then she tit-fucks you. Her tits were made to rub cock. Those nipple piercings help to release a hormone that keeps her sexually excited 247. Hayden gets on her knees again so you can fuck her tits more vigorously, just the way you both like it. Now you get to shove it into her tight pussy. First while she_s on top so your hard-on can open her up. This makes her flip out. She_s in sexual ecstasy. Then she turns around so you can slap and squeeze her big, meaty ass. You place the camera to the side so you can use both hands to ram it to Hayden in doggie-style. And finally, the capper Hayden gets on her back so you can see her tits wobble, splay and bounce as you fuck her. She stares at you and begs for more thrusting. You slam her good and feel your mercury rising. Your nuts begin to twitch. You must pull out and spray her with your man-sauce. She rubs the goo into her tits and asks you if you_re glad you selected her to fuck. You_ve fucked her for over 27 minutes so Hayden must have inspired you.
    Model:
    Hayden and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hayden_20204_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 778.31 MB
    Duration : 00:27:48

Download VIDEO:
    Hayden_20204_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 778.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Kamille Amora Wanted Cock Kamille Amora is hot to ride the pole. The world must not be deprived of this girl, her big boobs and her many skills that produce major boners. Kamille opens the show with a dance. The bodaciously buxom brunette is a popular stripper in Seattle and has her moves down. Tony watches and savors Kamille_s tantalizing undulations, her quivering 36I-cup mountains and her rotating rear. Burying his face between Kamille_s warm, soft hooters is a must. She pummels and grinds his face with her heavy knockers, the best punishment a man can get. Who wouldn_t want some of that action? Pulling down Miss Amora_s bra to expose her flesh cannons, he sucks on Kamille_s tawny nipples. They grow erect in his mouth. Kamille pushes him back on the couch. He waits for Kamille to unzip him and pull his pussy-pleaser out so she can give him a class-A blow job and tit-fucking before she mounts his saddle and rides him hard in cowgirl. Their first pole-position is only the beginning. Kamille is going to get every inch inside her, and once this hottie makes up her mind to get fucked, she owns you Another pussy-smash and tit-mash from this brash XL Girl out to make a splash.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_30557_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1207.43 MB
    Duration : 00:21:26

Download VIDEO:
    KamilleAmora_30557_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    Glowing Housewife Natalie Fiore has delivered her bundle of joy and we wish all best to the new mama and her baby. Our camera crew went back to see how Natalie is doing and to bring back new sets and videos. They were happy to report that all_s well in Fiore Land. Natalie_s baby-phat is beginning to diminish while her big tits remain massive and heavy. Natalie_s new role as a happy mother living in domestic bliss even left its mark on this scene as she tends to such exciting household routines as vacuuming and ironing. Still as horny as ever, Natalie needs to take five, relax and fap her always hot pussy and clit and squeeze her giant-size tits. Even new moms need to make that O-face between getting up to tend to the needs of the little one. Those hot mommy fantasies are boiling into overtime.
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFiore_30860_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 417 MB
    Duration : 00:14:49

Download VIDEO:
    NatalieFiore_30860_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 417.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Feed Her Fuck Her Blooper Reel You might think that adult videos would have lots of flubs and goofs. Actually not, at least at TSG. The XL Girls especially are so good and so smooth at what they do (which is basically being themselves, not acting) that we were hard-pressed to find many bloopers, goof-ups or zany moments after going through over a dozen scenes. We did find Selena Castro (from The Best of Feed Her Fuck Her) making tacos in the kitchen and a few gonzo clips of Suga Squirtz and Rikki Waters. Bon appé-tit
    Model:
    Allysa Andrews, Kandi Kobain, Rikki Waters, Selena Castro, Suga Squirtz, Andy Mann, Commando, J Mac, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : FeedHerFuckHerBlooper_29836_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS .mp4
    File Size : 29.24 MB
    Duration : 00:01:31

Download VIDEO:
    FeedHerFuckHerBlooper_29836_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS .mp4 - 29.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Yo, Adriana, Time to Get It on Adriana Avalon immediately causes a condition afflicting the normal male. This condition is called lumpy pants. There_s only one cure. Adriana and girls like her have the cure. Adriana gets ready for a dirty ride, and this ride is in black and white. Adriana begins the show alone, dressed in a denim miniskirt, a tight top and heels. She lays back on the bed and works herself up while she waits for the fireman to arrive with his hose and put out the fire in her hot pussy. When the fireman arrives, Adriana_s huge 46-inch jugs are ready to be palmed and caressed. Her top is carefully moved aside so he can suck on those dark nipples encircled by wide areolas. Adriana_s nipples harden and elongate from the breast suction and rubbing. Adriana slides down her fuck friend to grind her tits against his package, then extracts his fuck-stick and lowers her head to place it between her succulent lips, hands-free. He holds her head in place as he pumps his dick in and out of Adriana_s mouth. Adriana gets on her hands and knees, her tits resting on his thigh, and lip-locks the cock, again hands-free, while he fucks her mouth. Getting on her back, Adriana is ready to be fucked between her soft, squeezable jugs. The head of his BBC enters Adriana_s mouth and she sucks it. It_s time for the sizzling brunette to be fucked. Spreading her legs, her fuck friend penetrates her cunt. She gasps from the first slow thrust in as the rigid tool fills her pink pocket.
    Model:
    Adriana Avalon and Asante Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AdrianaAvalon_27754_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1394.07 MB
    Duration : 00:24:06

Download VIDEO:
    AdrianaAvalon_27754_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Angel Of Sin Angel Sin from the Archives. 47-38-46 is not Angel Sin_s phone number. She busts-up a 38FF brassiere. Angel has a very pretty face so she turns heads wherever she goes. I always wear a bra except when I_m sleeping or fucking says Angel. She likes to go to dark restaurants for romantic dinners and likes confident guys. Angel has a dominant side and applies that side of her to femdom web cam shows on the Net. Angel speaks well, talks dirty and knows what to say. Some models don_t know what to say on-camera so they tend to be quiet. Angel knows exactly what we love to hear during a jack break.
    Model:
    Angel Sin
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelSin_21435_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 549.22 MB
    Duration : 00:19:37

Download VIDEO:
    AngelSin_21435_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 549.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Reflections of Sarah I_m a professional big-booby bouncer, said Sarah Rae. I don_t do it much when I_m walking, but sometimes when I_m sitting in a restaurant I do find myself doing it. It_s like second nature to me now. People stare at them...at me. I often stare at them myself. I always check myself out when I pass a mirror, and look down at them when I_m sitting down. A lot of guys like them and a lot of guys don_t. It was explained to me that when guys are younger, they really like them but they are more secretive about admitting it. But when they get older, they are not worried about showing it. I love my boobs and anybody who loves them. I wear a bra most of the time. Sometimes they can be annoying. I hate it when my boobs feel trapped. If I_m going out somewhere nice I will, but if it_s just running to the store, I don_t bother. Actually, I usually go naked at home. I do everything naked at home, even cooking.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_28042_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 869.26 MB
    Duration : 00:15:33

Download VIDEO:
    SarahRae_28042_1080p.mp4 - 869.3 MB

Thread Information