Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Patricia In The Middle Patricia Gold catches Neeo and Thomas checking out some SCORE magazines. Oh, nice utters Patricia, who is wearing a corset that makes her giant tits almost hit her chin. The guys toss the mags to the side and make room for Patricia between them. She_s horny for cock. Two cocks. Exactly what the boys have in mind. They each help themselves to a breast banquet, sucking and licking away. Patricia_s big boobs have been a man-magnet since she reached maturity. The guys she meets can_t keep off them and Patricia says she would not have it any other way. Taking a dick in each fist, Patricia sucks on each dude, and at one point, tries to shove both cocks in her mouth at the same time. This woman loves the men-folk While she_s busy blowing one, the other is fucking her cleavage like it_s a pussy. At first, they do it while Patricia is sitting. Then she gets on her back for it. Her boobs really are big, heavy and beautifully. My big boobs are my best features, says Patricia. I like for guys to appreciate them. Before they jack off on Patricia_s face, the two tag-teamers deeply appreciate Patricia with cock at both sides. You name the position, they do it. What makes sex so different for me when I make a video? asks Patricia. These crazy guys. They are sex-crazy. I did not meet guys like this before.
    Model:
    Patricia Gold, Neeo, and Thomas Lee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PatriciaGoldXXX_29784_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 745.75 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:40

Download VIDEO:
    PatriciaGoldXXX_29784_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 745.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Two Bones For Mrs. Jones Sexy Jasmine Jones has made a slight boo-boo. She_s separately invited Tony and Carlos over for a hot date and they_ve both shown up at the same time. Is Jasmine stuck? What_s a girl to do? When she_s Jasmine Jones, she lets both of them have her at the same time so there are no hard feelings for the faux pas. This is a very democratic way to settle things. For a hot-blooded woman like this, two men at one time seems natural. Each man helps himself to one of Jasmine_s huge boobs. She spreads her legs wide. Her hot panties are too tiny to cover her pussy lips. Now the race is on for each dude to unzip and get his skin flute out so Jasmine can get to playing a hot tune. While both are sucking and pulling on her long nipples, Jasmine gives Tony and Carlos a hand job. Carlos fingerbangs Jasmine to wet her pussy even more. While Jasmine is blowing Carlos, Tony comes around the other side and slides his love-log into Jasmine_s waiting pussy. Then the guys reverse their positions and continue pumping their bones into Mrs. Jones. After ten minutes, Jasmine is getting pounded so hard by Tony that she cries out, so Carlos fills her mouth with his cock. Their manhandling continues but Mrs. Jones soaks up the sexual energy of her double date like a sponge. She is clearly exhausted fucking these two athletes of sex, and they look wiped out also. They have met their match.
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones, Carlos Rios, and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_29982_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 756.62 MB
    Duration : 00:27:04

Download VIDEO:
    JasmineJones_29982_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 756.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Treasure Chest of the Sunshine State Alana Lace_s big boobs and her wet pleasure-slit need tender loving care at all times. If there_s no man around to tend to her, her toys or her fingers will do the trick. Alana goes three fingers deep, her huge breasts trembling and jiggling. Here_s a girl who is proud of her tits and we_re very lucky she is. Alana reminds your veteran editors of the natural girls of the Big _90s. Super-natural, super-breasted, earthy, girl-next-door types who remain very difficult to find in this over-buffed, Botoxed, filler-injected, lipo-suctioned era in both mainstream and adult modeling. Girls like Lisa Miller, Michelle, Effie, Chloe Vevrier and in more recent years, Alaura Grey, Katrin Porto, Smiley Emma, Allie Pearson, Jennica Lynn and Briana Black.
    Model:
    Alana Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30221_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 474.69 MB
    Duration : 00:16:57

Download VIDEO:
    AlanaLace_30221_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 474.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Warm Milk, A Pink Cookie &amp A Cream Pie JC is the recipient of Marilyn Mayson_s mammary milk, and Marilyn is happy to have this big-tit worshipper open his mouth like an overgrown baby for her overflowing nipple nectar. Wide-eyed Marilyn, who can easily suck her own nipples, and JC gorge on her squeezable, leaky jugs. He fucks Marilyn deep and hard and has his own gift just for her. After the warm milk and a pink cookie, it_s time to serve Marilyn the cream pie, specially made in her honor. Her pussy is filled with man-cream and she spreads it wide for the camera with a huge smile on her pretty face.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_28022_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 621.8 MB
    Duration : 00:22:14

Download VIDEO:
    MarilynMayson_28022_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 621.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    The Shakiest Boobs In The Woods This Roxee Robinson bonus video is in two parts. Part 1 has Roxee chatting about her shows and how long she_s been doing it. Roxee gets a lot of requests for her to role-play. One popular request is for her to role-play being a Mommy. (They just want to snuggle into my boobies.). Another common request is a sloppy blow job. I take a realistic-looking dildo and I start giving it a blow job and I salivate all over my tits, my face. They seem to like drool all over my face and titties. In part 2, Roxee is wandering around the woods with her own camera. (She_s impressed by the Czech countryside.) She takes her tits out and takes some selfies to bring home to Canada.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32926_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 353.25 MB
    Duration : 00:12:32

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_32926_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 353.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Let Lisa Straighten You Out Lisa Canon likes to dress in tight tops and short skirts and attract manly, sexually experienced men who are not shy about asking for some candy. She loves oral and fucking every day. Lisa is hanging out with her girlfriend, Araya for the night. They sit next to Araya_s brother while he_s watching TV. John can_t help but notice Lisa_s 34G super-whoppers about to spill over her tube top--lovely, heavy hangers filled with rich juggy goodness. The rest of Lisa is just as sexy too. When his sister gets off the couch to get some water, John the horny bastard slides over for a closer look. His sister gets annoyed at John_s move and gets Lisa to leave so they can plan their evening out. Araya is a cock blocker. Lisa is not offended. Later that night, Lisa leaves a sleeping buddy and sneaks into John_s bedroom. He wakes up and knows what the green-eyed brunette wants. He doesn_t need Lisa to carry a big neon sign blinking Fuck Me into the room. Being a polite gent, knowing he_s gonna get him some right now, he asks if he may touch her huge flesh melons. Nature takes over. While Araya sleeps in the next room, Lisa gets her cock meat as a midnight snack.
    Model:
    Lisa Canon and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LisaCanon_26903_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 567.09 MB
    Duration : 00:20:17

Download VIDEO:
    LisaCanon_26903_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 567.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Plump &amp Humped What Kendra Lee Ryan reveals in the opening interview with TSG editor Dave is so surprising and mind-boggling--shocking, in fact--that you_re going to have to hear it coming from her lips. Among other Kendra topics they talk about is what she_s been up to (webcamming), what kind of vibrators she likes to use and how massively big this cute Californian_s big tits are (40DDD or F-cups). A breast-man could play with and fuck those sucklers for hours. And what_s with putting sex toys overnight in her refrigerator? To get a sampling of Kendra_s blow job technique, Dave calls over JMac who pulls his dick out as a demonstration tool for Kendra_s lips and tongue. Then he goes back off-camera to wait until he gets to fuck Kendra after the interview, his first time getting to bone this luscious morsel of a mammary maiden. She is one hot little 24-year-old girl standing only 5_3 in her bare tootsies. Kendra_s favorite sexin_ positions are doggie, reverse cowgirl and being bent over counters. JMac has a treat for Kendra and it_s called the pile-driver position.
    Model:
    Kendra Lee Ryan and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KendraLeeRyan_31690_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 720.1 MB
    Duration : 00:25:46

Download VIDEO:
    KendraLeeRyan_31690_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 720.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Wet Tee Teaser The girl with breasts from hooter heaven in a remastered scene from Big Tit Skinny Dip. Dors Feline wears a white, sheer and thin one-piece and gold high heels. She reclines at poolside briefly but the heat of the day is too much. She kicks off her shoes and walks into the pool. Dors_ suit becomes translucent when she_s submerged in the cool water. Dors peels it off underwater. She moves like a ballet dancer as she peels it off. The camera moves in for underwater close-ups of her massive floating tits that she shakes and jiggles.
    Model:
    Dors Feline
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DorsFeline_26849_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 496.74 MB
    Duration : 00:17:48

Download VIDEO:
    DorsFeline_26849_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 496.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Super-natural Wonders: Eva Berg Our mystery woman of the year, if not the decade, is Eva Berg, a quiet brunette with a shy smile, who is not one to talk about herself. Eva_s personal philosophy is to walk softly, talk softly, if at all, and wear a gigantic bra to support her totally enormous boobs. Eva lifts up her blouse to reveal her incredible tits encased in a lacey, purple bra. She does a 360-degree turn to look at herself in the mirror before facing the camera again. Rubbing and jiggling her boobs in her bra, Eva does the big reveal at 3:40 into this video, and a BIG reveal it is. Eva dangles them, the camera in close, pulls off her top and shakes and rubs her massive flesh-pillows. Then she unhooks her hooter-holster so she can clap her colossal jugs together and tweak her innies. This is a woman that mother nature made for breast purists.
    Model:
    Eva Berg
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EvaBerg_34659_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 555.48 MB
    Duration : 00:19:45

Download VIDEO:
    EvaBerg_34659_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 555.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Afternoon With A Cutie Pie It had to have hurt when this hottie fell from heaven. No doubt this little doll has heard that many times. Ms. Harley Ann boasts a warm, angelic smile that could melt the ice caps, cuddly curves we would love to get lost in and a pair of 40DD tits perfect for cupping, nipple tugging and motorboating. Yeah, Harley has everything we, the Brotherhood of XL Men, want in a woman. She_s a cutie pie, a little slice of full-figured heaven. And underneath her innocent exterior lies a girl who loves fucking as much as we do. I_ve been told I_m very talented at giving blowjobs, she told us. I love watching BDSM, but I_ve never done it.
    Model:
    Harley Ann
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarleyAnn_30529_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 896.03 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:46

Download VIDEO:
    HarleyAnn_30529_1080p.mp4 - 896.0 MB

Thread Information