Defloration.tv- Agi Puncikova - update

Description:
Hey there Its so good to be here you cant imagine. I love modelling and am a professional model in real life. But todays shooting was something else. I was always a shy girl. My parents are the sweetest, they thought their daughter was an angel, but sometimes I was a real devil.. I am from Hungary where I work now as a professional model, and I think that Im already famous at least in Europe and yes, I am still a virgin That does not mean I have not experienced the pleasures of my body by now. My friend Amira and I have always stayed near each othersince the kindergarten. Once when I was over at her place for a dinner, where her whole family came and I met a lot of them that day. Suddenly while sitting at the table I decided to go upstairs to go to the toilet and ended up in her laptop and checked the mail which was opened on her welcome screen. There was a footage sent to her by her cousin whom I found super hot, I looked around and opened it, it was a sex scene... Read more &gt&gt&gt which he made of them secretly while they had sex. I am not going to dive in to what I did, but I did have a big orgasm and even squirted a bit. Then closed it and went down, said that I havent felt so good so I had to lay down a bit. After the dinner I went home and slept with this scene in my mind. The very next day Amira rushes me over and she drags me into her room, locks the doors and looks at me wild.. I knew exactly what happened and I thought that she was very mad, but no She tied me up to the bed and called in her cousin to do the same to me as what I saw in the video. I started to scream so loud that the neighbours heard me and rushed to the door to check whats going on and they had to untie me and let go. After her cousin left I had serious talk with her and we decided to let it go and stay the same fiends we were before all this happened, I even allowed her to sleep with me without sex to keep my virgin hymen intact. We learned new ways of giving pleasure to each othermy favourite is when I lie down with my legs spread and she licks my virgin clit, her tongue moving through each layer, and I dod the same to her pussy and I can even go deeper with my tongue since shes not a virgin anymore. Two girls from her relatives had become pregnant and we all knew that this is something that is foolish specially at such age of sixteen and seventeen. Virginity is not something that should be given away so lightly, like I did protect it back then at Amiras place. Amira and I are clear on this now. On my sixteenth birthday my dad took me to ride the most amazing and rare horses and I was so happy for that day as I learned then while riding the horses how to ride my future boyfriend and that gave me the most excitement ever The pleasure the riding of a horse gave me was so good I forgot that it was time to go home already. At home, I rushed into the bathroom, took off my clothes, sat on the floor and rubbed my virgin pussy with my fingers until I came hard and loud without caring if anyone would hear me. Later in life I did not want a regular, good boy. I want a man I said to myself. And when I applied to the shooting and came here, the producer asked me about losing my virginity and I sad yes if I get payed more and I did. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : puncikova_pink.avi
File Size : 18.17 MB
Resolution : 712x400
Duration : 00:01:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RARuncikova2.zip

Download VIDEO: