Defloration.tv- Ginger - update

Description:
She is a 18 year-old virgin from Russia. Ginger is not her real name, but a nickname she has chosen. Unlike our Italian model, Ginger was not talkative at all though she was posing very professionally. She has worked as a model for two years, as well as she was posing for a series of photos for lingerie line. When you see her round firm ass, you will understand why she is offered to advertise panties and thongs. Her awesome ass, slender sexy legs and plump pussy is a dream-come-true for any guy. She told me why she still was a virgin. Once when she was 14, she was staying after classes, as it was her turn to clean the classroom. It may be unusual in your city or country, but its a common practice in Russia. Ginger and her girlfriend were washing the floor, while the boys were peeping at them into the keyhole... Read more &gt&gt&gt . She was wearing a very short skirt and flashing her white panties unintentionally when bending down. Everything happened very quickly. The boys rushed into the class and knocked Ginger off her feet. Her girlfriend managed to run away. One of the boys was holding her hands over her head, another one was holding her legs and a third one was pulling her panties down. In a few seconds her panties hit the floor. She was fighting desperately trying to escape. She didnt shout as she was afraid someone might come in and think she was doing such things with boys. She was frightened and ashamed.
The only thing managed to do was to turn over on her belly. The boys were holding her strongly and she heard them breathing heavily. The boy who pulled her panties down, unbuttoned his pants and she saw his erect cock covered in cum. The boy was so aroused that he cummed while they were fighting. He got on top of her and she felt his naked body. Then she felt his long cock sliding between her ass cheeks and penetrating her ass She thought it was better to let him impale her virgin ass, than break her cherry and relaxed a bit. She felt pain, but it was also a somehow pleasing sensation of her asshole being stretched. His cock was sliding in and out of her, and in a minute she felt his hot cum filling her asshole. That very moment the door opened and her girlfriend together with a teacher ran into the class
This incident has had a serious impact on Ginger and she doesnt want to ever date guys. She agreed to lose her innocence in front of the camera, but she told me she was going to have sex with her girlfriend. Its a pity I wish I were her girlfriend Still lets hope she will change her mind later on. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : ginger_full.avi
File Size : 117.65 MB
Resolution : 712x400
Duration : 00:09:33

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:ginger2.zip

Download VIDEO: