Barbisinclair.com- Lost in muscle ecstasy

Description:
I went to the gym and just before I had my training appointment, I managed to talk to a hot guy as I was doing my cardio. It turned out that he was one of my neighbors living just down the street from Jimmy and I. I was so intrigued and turned on by his extremely, and I mean extremely muscular physique, that I had a hard time keeping myself from just jumping him and having my way with his muscular body right there on the gym room floor. As we made small talk, of which I can_t even remember what about, due to having one thing on my mind, I caught him looking down at my tits several times. I remember adjusting my tight exercise top just to give him a better look at them. It was then that he welcomed me to the neighborhood and invited Jimmy and I over to his place later on in the evening for drinks. I won_t go into the workout my trainer gave me, as it was very hard to concentrate on what he was having me do (having not only my sexy trainer to look at, but now my new neighbor as well). After leaving the gym, I went home to take a shower and get ready to visit the neighbor, but before I got into the shower I will admit to having to play with myself to get some of the sexual tension out of my system. Even after reaching an orgasm I was still very horny, so needless to say, by the time evening came and we were at his place, I was all over him by the second glass of wine It was at that time that poor Jimmy had to walk back to our home to get his camera in order to film the naughty action that was about to take place. Oh, I also learned that Zeb (my neighbor) has a website too, so he was more than down to catching our naughty fun on film I_m discovering that a lot of people on the west coast have naughty websites.&ltp&gt Before Jimmy even returned, Zeb and I had given up trying to hold back from devouring each other in total ecstasy, and started putting our hands all over each other I was in such heaven that when Jimmy returned I didn_t even notice him in the room (of which, Jimmy must have had to search for us, because Zeb had led me to this room in order to get more comfortable). I must say that having a huge hot muscular guy like Zeb with a BWC (big white cock) fucking my tight little pussy not only totally satisfied my sexual hunger, but also left my husband Jimmy in total ecstatic, as my pussy was left very stretched out for him to use (he loves his sloppy seconds). Oh, and did I mention Zeb_s arms are so huge that it looks like he has bowling balls inside there? Ok, here I go again getting all hot and horny, so maybe I should go to his house now and ring the doorbell.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Lost-in-muscle-ecstasy_720p.mp4
File Size : 723.17 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Lost-in-muscle-ecstasy_720p.mp4