Barbisinclair.com- Squirt instructor makes housecall

Description:
Who could resist a stud like Marcus London when it comes to making women squirt? I met Marcus at one of the adult conventions and between our hectic schedules, I didn_t have a chance to get more intimate with him like I wanted to. However, Jimmy surprised me with having him come over and demonstrate his oral, penile, and finger-like skills on me, all of which got me wet in more ways than one. You see, I was fortunate to have a stud back in January make me squirt for the first time, and thinking I could do it myself after that point, I was unable to. So, seeing how Marcus was a pro at this, not only was he able to make me squirt once, but twice I have to say his warm wet tongue and bare cock really got my juices flowing, and once he penetrated his magic fingers inside my wet pussy, the rest was history I told him he could cum over any day to fuck my tight little pussy with his cock, as it felt really good I made Jimmy watch this video carefully to educate himself on how to make me squirt, and the only problem is, that it does leave one wet puddle, especially if it_s the side of the bed you are sleeping on, lol.
Model:
Marcus London
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Squirt-instructor-makes-housecall_720p.mp4
File Size : 1293.98 MB
Resolution : 1274x720
Duration : 00:34:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Squirt-instructor-makes-housecall_720p.mp4