Corbinfisher.com- Tom Rails Smith

Description:
On the second day of Christmas, CF gave to me, Tom giving Smith the D

Here_s hoping you_ve survived the holidays to this point, and do we ever have a Boxing Day update for you (hey now... that_s a big holiday for many of our members).

Tom railing Smith

It_s been some time since we_ve seen Smith, and I know many of you have been extremely eager to see him again. Well, not only are we treated to some hot action with Smith here but this could very well be his hottest video to date Smith_s come so far since first arriving at CF - from taking many, many months to ever agree to do any guyguy action at all to fucking some ass and getting his own fucked.

Here, though, Smith doesn_t just get fucked - he truly does get railed. Tom pounds his hole fast and hard, and Smith loves every bit of it. The noises coming from Smith as he_s bent over and getting thoroughly dominated are absolutely priceless - I think you could blow your load with nothing but the audio from the action here Yes, Tom has his way with Smith - but you can_t help but think that_s precisely the way Smith wanted it, as well
Model:
Smith, Tom
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_tom-rails-smith_480p.mp4
File Size : 252.47 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:19:35

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Tom Rails Smith

Download K2S VIDEO: