Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
XLGirls At The Office Just another day at the office? Not when Lisa Canon is working there. Who has time for business? That_s a waste of energy when Lisa is waiting to get down and dirty. Desks are too uncomfortable for Lisa to get screwed on so why fuck on them when there_s a nice, plush chair nearby If more businesses allowed on-the-job sex, the production levels would rise and workers would be happier and more fulfilled and would completely forget about asking for a raise. The only raise they_d get would be the one in their pants. That_s sound economic theory to us let the naysayers and morality police say what they want. Get a gal like Lisa Canon in every office say we. Which reminds your editors of a funny story about something that happened to Lisa in an office. Once, at a job interview, I thought maybe if I wore something low-cut he would give me a job, but it didn_t work. One popped out. He was like, _Ma_am...your boob._ And I was like, _Oh, I_m so sorry_ And I tucked it back in. That was not supposed to happen. And I didn_t get the job This was when I was really young. I had dropped out of school, so I needed to go get a job. What an idiot that guy was. But there was a reason he didn_t hire her. It ultimately led to Lisa becoming a model. Call it the nipple-ripple effect.
Model:
Lisa Canon and Johnny Champ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LisaCanon_28396_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1721.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:40

Download VIDEO:
LisaCanon_28396_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB