Pro User

Oct 2016

- All You Get To Eat Is My SHIT

- All You Get To Eat Is My SHIT

Description:
    Oh god, my plumbing hasnt been working lately and I really have to take a crap luckily, I know someone who can help me, and I wont even have to pay him thats right, its you my lucky little toilet. Im going to be using you from now on And youll do it, because youre just starving for any attention from me, willing to take whatever Im willing to give to you So cmon, toilet slave, and eat my shit for days and days on end and Ill never use my plumbing again ? I make sure you have enough to eat of my shit and my pee ?
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1611182.mp4
    File Size : 779.51 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:03
    Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ptjc8r0jryom

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Red thongs and shit eaten

- Red thongs and shit eaten

Description:
    In this video a lot of red and a lot of shit, which, of course, I eat in the most perverted way. First, I will caress myself and send a huge piece of shit, pushing a strip of my thread to the side then I wipe the rest of the shit out of my ass with a striped thread. Ill put a piece of poop into my lustful pussy and wipe the rest of the shit with straps again, and with the remaining shit I will gladly drink and feel its taste in my mouth. I eat my shit feeling it in my pussy and also taste it in my mouth it makes me horny.
    After that, I will push the shit out of my pussy and immediately send it to my shitty mouth, spread it on my teeth with a thick layer and will chew with pleasure.
    When the shit is eaten, I take off my thongs and fuck myself with a dildo and put them in my mouth, and then I put them in my pussy and pull out, getting a squirt orgasm))
    Model:
    ScatLina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : redvid1412.mp4
    File Size : 1170.11 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:59
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iud89npz6dr8

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Two bananas for Alice

- Two bananas for Alice

Description:
    We decided to play with her friend Alice to use her as a slave and try to play with her anus , I and Caroline went into the kitchen and Alice sat and ate the fruit , but seeing Alice we realized that we want to play with her , you ask why she identified us with Caroline were dressed erotic mesh purchased at a sex shop . We sat down next to Alice and at first took off with Alices upper clothing exposing the Breasts of Alice and began with Caroline to fondle the breast of Alice , a little arousing Alice we continue to give away my friend we shoot with Alice first, followed by panties and skirt and Alice stands before us completely naked . On the dish were the bananas I offered Carolina to fuck Alice in her pussy and ass with bananas Caroline has agreed . Alice herself was not against such an experiment . Alice got cancer and I put Alice first banana in pussy and began to fuck Alice . After a short game, I took the second banana and put Alice in the ass and Karolina and I fucked Alice at the same time in the ass and pussy . After we played with my girlfriend I pull out a banana out of your ass Alice and fills the palm of your hand, and Alice fills my lodoni a large amount of shit , Oh yeah a big fat turd coming out of ass my friend . Alice changes position and sits down while I smear shit on the naked body of Alice , Caroline also wants to use the toilet and she wants you to open your mouth Alice and Caroline fills shit mouth Alice , but I also want to use the toilet and I shit and piss on the belly of his girlfriends Alice shit is just fine and we like and Alice too . In this video , Karolina and I use Alice as a toilet , we piss and sleep on her friend fuck her bananas in pussy and ass, smear shit on Alices body .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7612-1.mp4
    File Size : 1232.4 MB
    Duration : 00:12:41
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f1190b9mqlfy

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lick My Dirty Soles

- Lick My Dirty Soles

Description:
    I show you my dirty feet and shoes. I was wearing these shoes the past couple of days all day long . They smell really strong and i show you how dirty they inside. In addition, I fill them with my divine shit, and you will clean them with your tongue, slave. You will have to do a good job for me. If you are still capable of something
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2411181.mp4
    File Size : 776.47 MB
    Duration : 00:08:58
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jj4ebqg5trlj

Pro User

Oct 2016

- 4 Scatqueens 1 Slave P1

- 4 Scatqueens 1 Slave P1

Description:
    The slave is 4 Scatqueens humiliate the slave intensive, before a scatqueen shits him a huge pile of shit in his toilet mouth and he begins to eat the shit.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4_scatqueens_1_sklave_p1.mp4
    File Size : 486.67 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:49
    Video : AVC, 4 459 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p9ab0xfpd7xu

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Big shit for Breakfast

- Big shit for Breakfast

Description:
    Good morning, slave. You were up all night waiting for your Breakfast. So crawl to me, get it. Catch my piss. Drink my Golden nectar, lick my ass. Thats where you belong. Ill spread my withers, stick your tongue in my dirty ass. I shitting right in your mouth. Better lick my ass. Im cumming.
    I took such a good shit. See how big my poop is For you. Lick and eat. Now lick the shit off my leg. Im gonna put shit on my feet and youre gonna lick it off.
    I want you to eat my shit for Breakfast every morning.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Big-shit-for-Breakfast.mp4
    File Size : 222.99 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:16
    Video : AVC, 5 711 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pza45kitcm97

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Enema in Marinas mouth

- Enema in Marinas mouth

Description:
    Hello dear our fans. We believe that many of you would like to stay with us in the room during the filming of our videos. But this is not possible, so we try to make the video as realistic as possible, as if you are nearby and also feel all these smells and splashes falling on you. In this video you will see Marina, who will put a water enema to Olga and lgbt and will take it in her mouth and on her face and chest. The first lgbt received a dose of water in herself and poured with shit into Marinas mouth and her beautiful face. Marina repeated several times poured water into lgbt and then lgbt released this mixture to Marina. Then Olga also participated. Marina poured water into Olgas bottles and Olga released an enema into Marinas mouth and her face. Olga took more water into herself and therefore released a lot of water and the spray was sprayed very strongly) In general, a beautiful video with spray of shit turned right into Marinas mouth.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2756.mp4
    File Size : 1270.82 MB
    Duration : 00:13:05

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ohtn5ns92o36

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Monster Shit Hurt My Asshole

- Monster Shit Hurt My Asshole

Description:
    Oops Pushing out thick, monster turds is hard My tight little asshole is not used to such a huge volume ? At first its seems easy-and feels pleasurable to push I groan combining with of pleasured pain each time, and ground hog these shit. Mmm my perfect shit? Treat for the elect. One of the widest Ive ever had push out my asshole. That was so thick and hard, it actually hurt ? In a good way, of course but it was so intense I could barely stand it &lt3 I hope you enjoy. I tried so hard to ?
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 200918.mp4
    File Size : 773.75 MB
    Duration : 00:08:59
    Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sojwjym6ri3a

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Morning Shit, Piss, and Cum Orgasm

- Morning Shit, Piss, and Cum Orgasm

Description:
    I wake up and rush to the bathroom. Im not sure Ill have time to turn on my camera. Whatever I ate last night is running right through me. I get there in time and wink my asshole a little, trying to hold it in longer, but I cant. My shit starts sliding out in one long soft log. Phew it stinks. Relieved, I know I still need to pee, but I want to try to cum while I do it. I grab my vibrator and lean back. You can see a little pee and creamy cum mixing together and dripping slowly down to my asshole while I play. The pressure in my bladder builds and builds until I cant hold it back anymore. I piss hard enough that it splashes on my camera and washes away the white creamy pre-cum I keep using the vibrator until I cum. I show you my load once more before leaving to clean up.
    Model:
    RedHotCoals
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180619_054718.mp4
    File Size : 967.26 MB
    Duration : 00:07:50
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l6ydj3jl6iwv

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Olga and Yana shit and piss in white pants

- Olga and Yana shit and piss in white pants

Description:
    Olga and Yana are very fond of things white , this time the girls wore white jeans . Oh Yes they are so elegant in these jeans . Olga unbuttoned the jeans and Yana first stuck my hand and started to caress Ian to finger her then Olga lowered jeans bared ass Yana , and took the butt plug and began to fuck Yana in the ass , about how beautiful it is . Girls love to masturbate each other . As the moans of pleasure Yana , she very much loves anal sex . Olga your lower a little pants and shows you his ass , then the girls take turns shitting in her pants , at first Yana and then Olga . Yana lowered his jeans and began to shit , you can fully enjoy how priests Yana comes out crap and gets vnutri jeans , as Ian finished filling your jeans with piss and shit , she again put it on himself . Example was followed by Yana and Olga she, too, lowered his jeans , and began to fill them with your shit yeah its so good . Then Olga was wearing jeans on you and the little girl sat on the sofa and started their assholes to smear shit on his jeans . Oh its just lovely , then the girls stand up to cancer and show you the result , their jeans inside all the shit and piss and Asses them too all the shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4926.mp4
    File Size : 1435.85 MB
    Duration : 00:14:49

Download VIDEO: