Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle is shitting on bread in front of the toilet slave. Then he has to eat that bread of shit. He does it. He bites off piece by piece and enjoys the bread.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat my Xmas shit and drink my all pee slave! A nice gift for you, a lot of shit !
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 14 min 20 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 733 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

They’re not in the shower to get clean…they’re in there to get dirty! This has got to be the most disgusting shower I’ve ever seen! They kiss and make out in there and they take turns peeing on a plastic bowl. The first girl bends down so the other chick can pour the warm yellow liquid all over her! Now they’re going to soap each other using scat…
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 54 min 13 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 856 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess is pooping,peeing nasty in diaper and pink plastic pantes messy shit, coming out of diaper, nice skidmarks,masturbating and getting really wet and horny of messy diaper when thinking how you are excited of her full messy diaper! In different angels She encourages you to cum on diaper ? Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 24 min 25 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The toilet slave, who has applied, is now lying on the floor with the shit in his mouth and looks at the Scatqueens. He can not swallow it. A loser. So that he gets used to the smell and taste, his head is wrapped in foil with the shit in it. Lady Missy shits and pisses again in a bowl and spits on top. The slave gets his ration home and must thank on his knees at the Scatqueens.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 12 min 23 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Abigail Dupree couldn’t get any more cute with her hairy pussy and pink hair filling up her pretty pink ass hole with an enema. She fills it to the brim and then fucks her tight spread pussy with a fleshy dildo till she can’t hold it any longer. She then releases her load into an old school bed pan. All clean for some anal fucking now.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 13 min 4 s
    Size: 901 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    I’ve waited all day to give you this treat, that’s right I’m feeding you my shit and you’re gonna gulp it down with a glass full of my hot steamy piss! I take a long smoldering shit for you and piss in a cup while shit still hangs out my nasty hole, then present your meal to you, but not before I fluff it up with a fork, showing you all the food I ate that went into my poo, that you now get to gobble all up 😉 Otherwise, I just won’t be satisfied! Now eat and drink up you naughty little fuck, and enjoy~
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 3 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What can be said that hasn’t already been said about Ebony Jewel and that azz??!! Good Grief!!! I am hypnotized anytime she gets this ass in motion!! You’ve seen this ass, but only I have her keeping it FUNKY like this!! Ebony Jewel decided to make the most of her latest road trip. You know those stools they always put in your closet? Well she finds a whole new way to make them useful!! Enjoy as she drops two FUNKY loads while also jiggling and wiggling that delicious ass!! Two nice piles from the Ebony Jewel!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 4 min 43 s
    Size: 221 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 2 of my most recent Poop Play with masturbation, and watch as I use the poop that covers me and continue to talk dirty to you as I finger my dirty ass with my shitty fingers before spreading more poop all over my ass cheek. Lets have lots of fun and talk about how much I want you to lick the shit off of my body.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 632 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am visiting my slave, and I think it is time we expand his duties! It is that time of the month, and he should learn and appreciate everything that comes from me. So I call him over, and squat over him as I pull my red tampon from my pussy. As I explain he need to appreciate his Goddess gifts no matter what they are, I put the tampon in his dirty mouth.
    He need to chew and get every piece of red from it. Then I leave him!
    When I come back some later, he is still lying there chewing the tampon.
    But I need to take a shit, and that means it is his lucky day! He will get fed today!
    I take a huge dump into his toilet mouth, and he need to chew and eat it all!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information