Pro User

Oct 2016

I really had to go I kept saying ” is it recording”? My camera man was making me think it wasnt, I couldnt hold it so started to pee all in my white panties then my big turd pushes its way out as I grunt and strain because its so wide. It fell on the floor so I had my bf put it back n in and I pulled my panties up tight and did some sexy posing. Then at the end he pulls my panties open enough to get a peek of my big turd squished on my ass!! Enjoy
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 2 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 276 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I guess you're wondering why I called you in here, slave? Well. I know your filthy little secret, slave. I know you've been sniffing my dirty panties in the toilet! I let you worship my dirty feet and my sweaty ass.Open wide your mouth and eat my divine shit! That's right, I'm going to feed it to you. and from now on, you can do whatever you like to my ass and jerk off to them and clean my dirty arsehole.. as long as you can eat my shit. Doesn't it look tasty enough to make you my toilet? Huh?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 730 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im totally naked. You can admire my adorable barefoot and my tiny colored toes loads of times. Its everything about feet, asshole and shit in this video. Pretty close up view to get to feet and asshole in this video!Teasing you by my feet for few minutes during teasing show off pussy, long legs and asshole of course. First I have to pee so why not I pee on my barefoot. Lift up my butt and pee on it forward and backward to cam. Smudge some of my pee on feet. I have to shit as always so take my position this time sitting on my heels backward. Adorable view isnt it? Curling my toes and wrinkling my soles many times and pushing out my big and brown shit on my beautiful soles. I want that get some poop both of my feet. Then start to smearing poo by my feet and make them messy, dirty and smelly. Do you love them dont you? Do you wanna lick them clean and tasting my delecious shit? Licking all over on my feet would be great ? Posing for few minutes with shitty soles and feet so just give some time to enjoy them ? Few seconds was filmed in POV style because of closer view. Sexy dirty and shitty feet focused poo video. Enjoy it ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Lisa whip the soles of the slave and gives him a short trampling session. After that she tramples the cock of the slaves and the Rubber Doll sits down on his face. Shortly thereafter, the Rubber Doll and Lady Lisa are peeing into the mouth of the slave. He swallows everything. But that was not all, now the slave is again trampled and kicked with heels. Lady Lisa takes the cane and spanking the slaves butt before she is shitting in his wide open mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The shit eater is rough humiliated by the Scatqueens and trimmed as a Bitch. Again and again the Scat Bitch needs to open his mouth, so that the Scatqueens can spit into it. His face is already quite full with their hot snot. But then Lady Domi must poop and pee. The Bitch now has his mouth open again so Lady Domi can piss and shit in his shithole. The slave has to swallow everything from its KV mistress.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I make some house party I am waiting for my guests. I wear some new hot dress White, short I have also light panties. And I wanna poop so much! Right now I clean up toilet I dont wanna mess up. So I make poop on the floor Just in some empty room in my house But this poop was a hot diarrhea. Stinky and very wet.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I always get the urge to poop right when I sit down to read my book. So today I wore my plastic panties that I made especially for you. Its so much fun pooping in my white leggings but its even more fun to actually see the poop slowly coming out of my tight little asshole and filling up my panties with a huge load. I get super close to the camera so it is almost like you ARE my panties. I squish it and smash it all up into my crack and it creates a lovely pair of poo panties. The poop covers my pussy and turns me on so much that I must have something inside of me. My stainless steel wand is perfect for ass fucking after a big poo and I just cant help myself. Oops! Panties back up and I gotta finish this chapter before the boyfriend gets home.
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 17 min 23 s
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This morning, one of My regular toilets came to serve. He loves MY shit, he just cant get enough of it! But he has an even more peculiar fetish, which youll discover in a bit.
    I had been saving up My piss for him, so when he arrived, I made him lie down on the ground and gave him a good drenching all over his chest and cock with My deep yellow morning piss. After that, I made him lick My arse for a bit (just because I really like having My arsehole licked before going for a shit) and then I took a big hard dump in his mouth. Once I was done, we moved on to his special little kink. You see, My toilet slave has a thing for smoking. So I lit a cigarette and breathed My smoke out into his mouth so he could inhale it through the shit. Apparently, smoked shit is divine! At least according to him! I used his shitty mouth as an ashtray too, since it was there and open, and waiting. Once I was nearly down to the bottom of the cigarette, I let him smoke on My red lipstick stained filter before finally putting the cigarette out in the big heap of hard shit filling his mouth. I then made him spit it all out so I could see how big My turd was, and I smeared it all over him. Hes going to stink for days!!!
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young girl is ashamed to show her pooping
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

She handed the plate to me and said, I need to take a shit,
    and I want all of it on this plate. Do you understand?” she asked.
    I lowered my head and nodded obediently.
    Are you ready Toilet?” she asked.
    YYY Yes Mistress,” I replied.
    I held the plate beneath her, watching her anus open up as she
    let out a sigh of relief and delivered a fat, 8 inch long, hard,
    chunky slab of her warm fudge” onto the plate I was holding. After a
    few seconds she told me to put the plate down.
    Then she raised up a bit and said, Pull my cheeks apart and
    lick my asshole clean.” I struggled against my wrist restraints to
    gently separate her cheeks so I could lick her butthole clean.
    When you
    have the honor and privilege of using your tongue as a womans wipe
    you had better learn to dive it deep into her and lick and suck her
    hole completely clean before you kiss her cheeks clean.”
    Hold that plate in your hands,” she ordered. I struggled to
    lean over and pick it up without further hesitation, my hands tethered
    only a foot from my chin. NOW EAT IT!” she exclaimed! I trembled at
    the thought.
    OPEN YOUR MOUTH,” she ordered as she nudged my head forward
    with her crop, pushing my agape lips right to the surface of her
    delicacy on the plate.
    TAKE A BIG BITE,” she directed.
    My tongue slipped between it and the plate, lifting it up and
    guiding it past my lips and into my mouth until I possessed a mouthful
    and could take no more. Then I bit through the chunky slab and closed
    my lips. She then used the crop under my chin to push my head back,
    and then around, so that I was looking up at all the women there as
    she said, Chew with your mouth closed and dont stop until I tell you
    to!” I dutifully obeyed, chewing her chunky present into a soft mush
    for what must have been five minutes.
    Then she stood in front of me, playing with the shocker she
    had so earnestly tortured me with, and gave her harshest order yet.
    SWALLOW IT TOILET!”
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 4 min 41 s
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information