Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 26 s 368 ms
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 41.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I start off by shitting out a big turd into the bathtub! Then I pick it up and smear it all over my body! I cover my tits, stomach, legs, and ass with my own shit! I also play with it with my hands.
    Models: MissSunshine

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I edited together some awesome clips of me going poo!! Some never listed before (and never will be)! 19 HD clips in total!
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Are you hungry boy!? Mommys got a nice lunch prepared for you! But you are not going to get to eat it like a normal boy! Oh no! You are going to suck the messy right out of your Mommys messy asshole! And you are going to beg me to shit it all out for you! Mommy is going to feed you your milk and smashed banana like a bird in her babys mouth! Except this mess is coming out of my ass!
    You are going to be a good boy and lick up every last drop that Mommy farts out of her asshole! The messy is going to come flying out and you are going to catch it all in your mouth and eat every last drop!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 808 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Gwen begins with trying to poop the night before, all shes able to do is piss all over herself and stuff her piss soaked panties into her cunt. The next morning she still wants to play with her poop so badly even though her mom is home and is in the next room.. she can help herself and desperately and sneakily poops three huge ones out. She teases the camera twice with pushing just the tip of the first log out, and then pulling it back in, it feels like shes fucking herself with her log of shit when she does that! She can wait to get her cunt covered in shit! It feels so warm and squishy, its all she can do to not shove it into her cunt.. During the duration of the video she spreads all over her cunt and ass, and even takes her fingers to her mouth to taste. She can hear her mom in the other room the whole time, what else are pathetic and horny cunts supposed to do?
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 20 min 7 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yes, my shit is like TNT this time. It is so huge and soft almost liquid! He is trying to hold it in his filthy mouth but it is too big for him. It is like cow shit! Yes, a COW shit! And he has to eat it all! I know that its not an easy task but I will help you! Yes, your balls are my leverage to make you do whatever I want! Now eat or I am going punches this balls until you finish! Or I can cut them haha I know that you want to be in his place! You want to shit that cow shit in your mouth, are you?
    Okay if you really want to do this on you write me !
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to shit! It makes me feel so good to let out huge massive piles of sexy, stinky shit!
    Watch me dance around in my living room with an asshole full of shit! I tell you how it feels to have my ass full and how it feels to be desperate to let it all out!
    Finally its time to shit! I stand in front of the camera grab my ass checks and slowly push out a nice big load of my fresh, warm, shit! It feels amazing to let it all out! To feel my asshole slowly open up and stretch as these massive thick turds work their way out of my happy little asshole! Listen to me giggle and talk dirty to you as I shit so good!
    Then, get as close up look of all the shit that just came out of my ass! Oh! Its so hot!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 44 s
    Size: 239 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am completely covered in shit since filming this video after the smearing video,buuut.I still have a lot of shit inside my ass so I wanted to make a "wet fart "video again,I know you like it
    I'm standing in doggy pose,I use a favorite toy and lots of lubrication.My ass expands and draws air so I can push it out and you can hear beautiful sound of wet fart and provoke a lot of shit to get out of me.Sometimes I fuck ass fingers to further expand it to prolapse.
    Enjoy it baby!
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 17 min 10 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I wear my cute cotton thong. My poo was a surprise for sure. I feel at starting its just wanna running out quickly. But I cannot let it out without tease you and ask to sniff my asshole. Thong got skidmarks already probably from a wet Farts before I started to film 🙂 yummy poo stained thong. Well I have to shit so standing backward to cam I leave on the thong and the stinky, runny magical poo leak down on the side of thong. Smelly looks like bad poo. And I shit a lot, seriously how big and such a weird poo. I push until I can, you get little peek to asshole, but I just let my thong soak in nasty poo. Also bend over for a great view. I didnt expect for this massive Diarrhea like this. I discovered some cucumber seeds in it from dinner haha. Show the loads on floor and turning to dirty girl, smear with hands this stinky poo, destroy my cute cotton thong by my shit. Smear on fabric, on ass, front on pussy. Such a big mess. I encourage you to jerk your dick, and play with until I make mess. I tell you be my good boy and cum on dirty crotch or especially on asshole. Would you like to cum on my fresh shit covered ass or hole? I bend over to show up this perfect messy ass, and I point with my finger where you should cum after I count from 3 to 1 for you. 🙂 perfect, youre always listening to me. At the end I take off this destroyed thong and display in the camera. Ive made it for you. Enjoy them!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 10 s
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video starts out with me gaping my ass, and a little bit of dirty talking. Today, I have thew strong urge to fuck my ass nice and deep. When I realize I have to shit, I don stop I push it back in with my dildo, and play with it for a few minutes. Once I begin to release myself, I suddenly want something more I make sure the dildo is nice and covered in shit, and then I smear it on my ass. I eventually get my hands dirty, smearing it on myself and still fucking my ass the whole time! This was the first smearing video I ever made!
    Models: JessicaKay

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information