Pro User

Oct 2016

Four girls fart loudly and a lot of shit - - scatshop

Four girls fart loudly and a lot of shit - - scatshop

Olga joined our team and we in the fourth decided to arrange for you a real loud show in which four girls fart shot shit with the sound of farting , but it’s actually very cool and hot video . We all four friends wanted to arrange for you a very hot show , we consulted and decided to use the video mini enema to fill each other’s Asses with air and then explode very loudly . Yes, all supported the proposal to record this video for you . We went into the room and sat on the floor after a welcome by Caroline and Alice got cancer on my knees and Olga and I took up a mini enema and began to fill the ass of Alice and Carolina the air , after we had filled the air ass girlfriends girls loudly explode out of their ass blares the sound of farts and shit , Oh yeah that’s what I call a cool arkestra , girls joined Olga and I fill it with air , and Olga , Carolina and Alice explode by farting , but I I want to hear this loud sound of a fart from three butts , I again charge of your ass Carolina Olga and Alice and the air girls blow Oh yeah from their Asses it is not only the fart but shit , shit dripping Asses and feet , the entire floor in the shit , but to endure it was my turn I sit down on top of Alice and Caroline and Olga fills my ass in the air and I explode out of my ass I not only fart but shit , Olga again charges me with air and I explode again . Yes here is this show loud utterance, now we all four charged with air and ready to shoot at the same time , Yes we do it four Asses explode at the same time it’s just super . The whole room is shit and full of smell pass our Asses all in shit and feet , but we really liked it and we will continue to do for you such videos . If you like to listen to how girls fart, arrange a sound show then this video is for you , you like to watch how out of the Asses with fart crashes shit. Yeah, it’s just super four Asses that are ready to explode for you . We wish you a pleasant viewing of this hot video .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh i just peed my yoga pants! - - scatshop

Oh i just peed my yoga pants! - - scatshop

Walking on the street with my friend….Well was a bit cold outside and that made me to pee my yoga pants. My friend got excited of that and and he grab his cock out . OFC he had to pee on me to warm me up 😀
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Laying On My Back Shits - - scatshop

Laying On My Back Shits - - scatshop

One of my favorite positions to push out a nice big load of shit is while I’m laying on my back! It feels like I am giving birth to a dirty shit baby! I love laying on my back and sticking my legs up in the air while I push and push out a huge fat log!
    I’ve found some of the hottest clips of me shitting while laying on my back and collected them all into one amazing, nasty video for you! Plus! A brand new never before seen monster load! Watch me shit out load after load of poop all while laying on my back!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 322 – Laying On My Back Shits
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Size: 891 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Clear Dirty Chair - - scatshop

Clear Dirty Chair - - scatshop

I so love to get dirty 😀 This time i was thinking to make a little more mess and after i did Shit on the clear chair i was thinking to paint the floor with my ass cheeks 😀 Now u have to tell me if i was a good painter hehehe
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Size: 894 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Giant Poop Fun – Parts One and Two - - scatshop

Giant Poop Fun – Parts One and Two - - scatshop

Part One
    Check me out in my sexy cut off shorts and my Lolita sunglasses! I love being a naughty little scat girl! Watch me dance around in my sexy little outfit while I tell you all about the massive load of poop I have up my butt!
    I can tell that it's going to be a big one but I have no idea just how huge this turd is going to be! When I'm done dancing and posing in my shorts I slowly strip them off for you. It's time to let my little starfish open up so I can let a giant turd out!
    I get down on my hands and knees, reach my hand back, and shit out the biggest solid turd I've ever shit out in my life! I shit it out right into my waiting hand!
    Oh my god it's so big! Not only is it long but it is so thick too! I need two hands to lift this sucker up! Oh it's so warm and stinky!
    Part Two
    It's time for part two of my massive turd fun!
    Listen to me talk dirty to you. I tell you all about the HUGE turd I just shit out! I love talking about my nasty, sexy adventures! Please listen to me tell you all about how I am going to eat my shit! I can't wait to taste it, lick it, and feel it working its way down into my belly. Then, in a few days, I will shit it out again!
    Thinking about eating my shit is turning me on so much! It's time to play with the real thing! I pick up my GIANT turd and smell it! Mmm! It's still warm! It's smells so good! I keep talking dirty as I suck my turd like a cock.
    It's time to eat my shit! I pick out a nice little turd and pop it into my mouth! Mmm! It taste so good! Then, I swallow! I gag a little and my eyes tear up but I do it! I swallow my shit!
    I love eating my shit! I wish I could bite into my big log and just chew my shit and swallow it down. But for now, I will stick to the cute little turds! I love eating my shit so much I eat another one! Watch me gag a little and then swallow that baby down!
    I love being a happy little shit eater!
    Scat 123 and 124 – Giant Poop Fun – Parts One and Two
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 815 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New the adventures of two dogs - - scatshop

New the adventures of two dogs - - scatshop

You’ve been waiting for when we will release a new part of a series of videos about dogs , and finally we were able to record a video for you where I am and Carolina as dogs and Alice is our hostess . We entered the room we were wearing mini dresses and leashes , our hostess Alice ordered us to sit on the floor , and took the Carolina dog on the leash and began to drive around the room , wow really that the hostess , she was always small and she wants something unusual . Our hostess leads Caroline on a leash and under dresses from Carolina dogs peeping out ass , mistress Alice puts the Carolina dog at her feet, and she shows her Breasts dog Carolina and starting it on a leash , after walking around the room the hostess picks up mini dress dog Carolina and shows you her big ass and anal , after which she again leads the Carolina room . Then came my turn I am obedient dog , Alice leads me on a leash around the room , bare my Breasts and ass again lead around the room on a leash , then the hostess stops me and lifts her dress and shits on my ass , Oh yeah her lovely hot shit is just super . But this is only the beginning then she has me put cancer on the knees and the dog Carolina ordered to eat the shit from my behind , obedient dog Carolina eats shit yeah she likes it but our host got a taste and now she gives us a dog bowl and ordered to shit and piss we are in a bowl . First I began to be filled with shit and urine iron dog bowl Oh yeah my butt got a big long turd and a lot of urine , after me, the bowl fills dog Carolina and now iron dog bowl full of shit and piss . Mistress Alice picked up the dog bowl and poured the urine on the chest the Carolina dog and shit she dumped on your ass the Carolina dog and made me eat shit with Carolina bare ass , then mistress put the dog first Carolina rubber member in the ass and then me . Yes, we are obedient dogs and can’t say anything against the will of his mistress . In this video still many interesting things . Enjoy your view dear our fans .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A really big dump for breakfast - - scatshop

A really big dump for breakfast - - scatshop

I am such a beautiful and sexy Princess, and I can have my slaves do whatever I want when I want it! My slave is admiring me, and this morning I have prepared his breakfast. I have him admire my sexy ass, and I make it clear that he will receive my precious gifts in his mouth, as the toilet he is to me. I can really see no other use for pathetic losers like this. He should actually be grateful that I choose to use him for this honorable task. As he lies beneath me I place a really big pile of shit in his mouth covering both inside and outside.
    Well, after all he paid for dinner last night, so this is my contribution for breakfast! I love to watch my slaves having my big dump in their mouth and their face.. I want only dedicated slaves! I have the slave clean his dirty mouth, and when he comes back he have to clean the rest of his breakfast from my asshole, until it is spotlessly clean. But losers like this are simply just nothing but shit eaters and shit cleaners!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Delete - - scatshop

Delete - - scatshop

This is the third installment of my 25 load adventure!
    I love stuffing shit up my pussy! It feels so dirty and nasty! Luckily I’ve never had any health problems, just pure fun! I love stuffing fresh shit up my pussy, now let’s see if I enjoy stuffing 25 loads of collected poop up my cunt! I give you a nice close of up my horny, shit smeared pussy! You are going to love the details and the sounds! I hope this video turns you on as much as it turned me on when I was making it!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 229 – 25 Loads All (Cut Short)
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 908 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty Cock Fucking! - - scatshop

Shitty Cock Fucking! - - scatshop

I’ve just shit out suck a HUGE load of shit! I saved it up for three whole days! And now I get to do dirty nasty things with my giant mountain of poop!
    Holding my poop turns me on so much! I think I am going to be very dirty with my dildo! It is so realistic! It looks just like a nice, big, hard cock! I want to get fucked by this cock so bad! I want to fuck my horny pussy until I cum all over the place!
    I take the dildo and smear my fresh moist shit all over the tip! Mmm! It looks so good! I lick it and stick the cock in my mouth! Yumm! But this isn’t the hole I want this shitty cock in right now! I want it in my wet, dripping, cock hungry cunt! I take my shitty cock and shove it right up my pussy! Oh my god! It feels AMAZING! I feel like I am going to cum already! I fuck my self good and then I take the cock out to see how shitty it got! Wow! It’s covered in my poop!
    I smear more shit on the cock and shove it right back up my cunt! I fuck myself so hard! I give you several views and close ups of me shit fucking my hole! I can’t hold on much longer! I can’t stop myself from cumming! I explode into orgasm! It is a long, amazing orgasm!
    This is how I cum the hardest! Being fucked by a shit covered cock!
    Scat 144 – Shitty Cock Fucking!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Mood - - scatshop

Dirty Mood - - scatshop

Well, well…today i really was in a dirty mood 😀 . I had a show…i had to fuck my ass….well my ass was very dirty and bcs i was in a very dirty mood, i did wanted to keep the poop and make something nice that both of us will enjoy dont u think ?
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 50 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information