Pro User

Oct 2016

Speculum Compilation - - scatshop

Speculum Compilation - - scatshop

I strive to get the perfect speculumed open shitty asshole, 3 times! First time is just after I made pooping fisting vid, I just wanted to open my ass up again! I had already pooped in the previous vid so my ass cavern was only slightly shitty. 2nd time I had to shit, so cranked my asshole open and pooped turds through the speculum, and this was really cool, so the next day I did it again with a full of shit ass.. Prolapse, fingering of prolapse, Gapes. ALL NEW CONTENT exclusively on Scatshop!
    I will continue to strive for perfection, lighting, angle and shit, a nice loose shit would be interesting i think.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sara and Nikki pee and fart again - - scatshop

Sara and Nikki pee and fart again - - scatshop

Another clip with sexy sara and princess Nikki where the girls fart in his face and piss in his mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 0 s
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

7 days every Pee & Shit AsiaTrip (Part 2) - - scatshop

7 days every Pee & Shit AsiaTrip (Part 2) - - scatshop

(PART 2 of 2) Two Vids from this Toilet-Flat are already published here, the one on the hotel floor, and also another one called “typical asiatic toilet”, so if you wanna have a look first how I’m filming, you can choose first this single Vids. Here I uploaded 52 Clips from this week, I was filming in Indonesia & Thailand, every single toilet. Pee & Shit. A lot of Outdoor filming. And one Shit-Pee-Smearing Video is in it as well, on the cliffs of Koh Tao. I hope you will enjoy the week as I did. In some Vids I’m talking German… but actually you don’t need to understand my words 😉 Have fun :** xxx Linda.
    Models:

Duration: 31 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess 5 KG Ate Shit - - scatshop

Goddess 5 KG Ate Shit - - scatshop

Goddess has made yestarday one experiment for you, has ate 5 kg of different food! It turned out very stinky,huge and messy! Eat and suck my dirty asshole slave!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 27 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 729 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum & Bananashit on the KohTao Cliffs - - scatshop

Cum & Bananashit on the KohTao Cliffs - - scatshop

You can see me on the Cliffs of Koh Tao, sitting there and fingering my Pussy in different positions.. also in Doggy. After I cum I have to Shit and Pee a lot. And I just do it in front of your eyes. I used to call this Video Bananashitbay as I ate quite a lot of Bananas those days and my Shit was huge and very bright from the color of the Thai-Bananas 🙂 Hope you can enjoy my little Excursion of the Cliffs in Thailand 😉
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 4 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Couldn’t Hold It - - scatshop

Couldn’t Hold It - - scatshop

I held in a Huge shit & barely made it back in time to Release It… No wonder I couldn’t hold it
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 84.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My big, firm, satisfying shit - - scatshop

My big, firm, satisfying shit - - scatshop

I'm alone during this video clip. I needed a poo so badly! It was highly satisfying as I pushed that big, firm shit out. As it leaves my body with its wonderful crackling noise, it becomes more softer. More squishy in consistency. As I push the last bit out, I piss whilst shitting.
    Copyright Protected / DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019 – the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 1 s
    Resolution: 810 x 1 440
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Shit on my Rental Car in Spain - - scatshop

Big Shit on my Rental Car in Spain - - scatshop

I’m shitting on my white VW Polo Rental Car in Spain and *YOU* are just right under me, the perspective is like I would Shit and Pee directly in your mouth.. Enjoy the view and imagine how it would be to eat all of my delicious vegan chocolate! There comes a lot of Shit & Pee directly down on you, Pussycream as well.. as always when I shit.. Enjoy it!
    This is one of my “best of” Videos of my first week Pee & Shit on Canary Island, Spain in the new year 2020 – in total I will film my best Pee&Shit during 3,5 weeks until the 24th of January.. so check out my profile to be continued if you are interested in that kind of stuff 🙂 (I will upload Part ONE soon here on SCATSHOP)…
    xxx Linda
    (As this Video is brand-new the quality is very good, much better than my older 7-days-flats )
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 39.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shit eater in the tube - - scatshop

shit eater in the tube - - scatshop

Princess Nikki continues education of her new toilet save. Today she orders him to lay down in the bath tube and uses him as a full toilet for her shit and piss.
    Lucky slave is also allowed to lick her ass clean.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 43 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Morning Poop - - scatshop

Morning Poop - - scatshop

I got up in the morning with a great desire to shit right now. My stomach pouted and it looks like a pregnancy. I didn’t have time to take a shower and didn’t shave my pussy but I don’t care 😀
    I expose my ass and shit a lot close to you, fuck my creamy pussy then ass with my dildo so that chocolate cream comes out of it. I smear all shit on my pussy and ass and I want you to cum all over me while I rub my clit with my shit and cum too. I smear your cum and my shit on my ass and pussy…Mmm…Oh yeah, now I definitely need a shower! 😉
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 33 min 46 s
    Size: 1.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information