Pro User

Oct 2016

The Outdoor Adventures of Shit Slave Cari (Volume One) - - Scatshop

The Outdoor Adventures of Shit Slave Cari (Volume One) - - Scatshop

America’s Favorite Shit Slave goes on a messy spring stroll. Join us!
    Models:

Enema
    Groups/Couples
    Panty/Jean Pooping
    Pee
    Poop Videos
    Scat
    Smearing

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This shit so close - - Scatshop

This shit so close - - Scatshop

Wow I must admit this is a good one love my solid load
    Models:

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do You Like My Poop? - - Scatshop

Do You Like My Poop? - - Scatshop

I have my scat slave lying beneath my feet, a smelly slut always ready to eat shit. He requested my presence. So I decided to make him suffer for me. I begin by allowing him some foot & shoe worship. I wear expensive shoes, so he has been warned to do a good job of licking, and sucking on my stiletto heels. If he does a good job of his footworship, I will reward him by allowing him to eat my shit. Standing over him, I tell him to open his mouth and be ready for me. I lower my ass over his face, and relieve myself of a nice pile of my soft shit into his mouth. I watch as it fills his mouth and covers his face.
    Models:

File Name : 1952410.mp4
    File Size : 780.16 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:47
    Video : AVC, 10.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poo Pants Together JOI - - Scatshop

Poo Pants Together JOI - - Scatshop

We are in a bar i walk in still in my work clothes and im fideting around i explain im desperate for the bathroom but i dont want to go i like the feeling..
    You look like your getting excited so i tell you how my desperation and shitting my pants in public began.. You down your drinks and you pee yourself you like it too…
    I then spread my legs and pee into my white jeans leaving a yellow pee puddle on my seat i dhow off my yellow stained jeans before telling you i think we should do something really naughty…
    Lets shit our pants the same time then masturbate while were sat in the pub.
    I bend over and shit into my white jeans and panties i slie them down to show you my poo filled panties before pulling them up and shitting again…
    I tell us to sit back down in it and you to stroke your dick while you sit in your mess while i play with my pussy and us cum together…
    The smell is filling the pub we better go but i get the urge again and pull down my jeans and panties and spread my arse and shit on the pub floor…
    Quick lets get out of here!
    #poopanties #pantypooping #poojeans #peejeans #poojoi #evamarie88
    Models:

File Name : Poo-Pants-Together-JOI.mp4
    File Size : 814.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:58
    Video : AVC, 5 832 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sloppy Joes - - Scatshop

Sloppy Joes - - Scatshop

Featuring two sloppy shits!! 🙂 🙂 Shot in 60 fps, super detailed! Watch them ooze and slosh there way desperately out of my back stinker. PERFECT piles to smear and sniff, extra stinky and nice and big with my dripping pussy oozing my cream on top.
    Rather rare for me, that’s what I get for eating too much spinach!! 🙂 (And the other day I had something with too much artificial sugar in it. Whoops! They say real sugar is bad but watch out for the fake stuff, lol!!)
    Models:

File Name : loverachelle2-sloppyjoes.mp4
    File Size : 542.02 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:04:00
    Video : AVC, 18.7 Mb/s, 59.940 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit On The Stairs - - Scatshop

Shit On The Stairs - - Scatshop

These past few days have been tuff on my bowels. I was getting ready for work when I had the urge to shit and decided to let you guys join me into the action wishing you were here to eat this meal I prepared for you. I didnt feel like going to the bathroom so I decided to do it right here on my entrance. I love shitting extreme.
    Models:

File Name : 1952320.mp4
    File Size : 573.64 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:24
    Video : AVC, 12.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 148 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Slut Playing With Scat - - Scatshop

Dirty Slut Playing With Scat - - Scatshop

A friend of mine dared me to make a video with “dirty slut” written across my chest. Never one to shy away from a challenge I decided I would do it for him to prove once and for all I actually am the dirtiest slut of all.
    I’m in my black PVC all in one, and I start by playing with my toy working my pussy getting wetter and wetter in anticipation for what was to come. I saved some pee on a jug and decided I would give myself a golden shower. Soon I’m soaking wet with my toy deep in my pussy the perfect time I thought to pee and then to shit. Its not long before I’m smearing my scat all over and in my pussy and all over my face and boobs.
    Then its time to play and get myself off with my big toy. I cum really hard twice after I’ve covered myself in all my filthy scat. Just wishing there was a guy to fuck me hard in all the mess!
    Models:

File Name : dirty-slut-playing-with-scat.mp4
    File Size : 437.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080 @ -1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:27
    Video : AVC, 5 717 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Ass Ducky - - Scatshop

Dirty Ass Ducky - - Scatshop

Ducky wants to play in my dirty asshole, do you want to play too?
    When I feel a poop coming on, I like to wait because it feels so good when it grows bigger in my butt. Sometimes I wait for days for just the right alone time to scat and masturbate. I cramp so bad from the farts building up and the smell gets my pussy so wet and ready to play dirty games with my shit.
    When I play with my poop, I feel sexy smearing on my ass, pussy and tits. When I smear it a on my skin and smell it, I get really horny as you can see here in this video. I fist may ass and prolaps by pushing hard, shitting more to smear as my poo starts to get sticky from dying on my skin. By now I have almost completely cover my whole body in my golden brown poop, smearing more on my ass, pussy and tits. Over stretching my dirty panties to hurt my pussy, I am so turned on frantically groping myself with dirty, smelly shit for you. Am I sexy for you now?
    Poop, Scat, Smearing, Prolaps, Rosebud, Object Anal Insertion, Shitty Panties, Masturbation, Bathroom, Solo Female, Shit, Pooping, Moaning, Anal Fisting, Poop Tasting
    Models:

File Name : dirty_ass_ducky-1.mp4
    File Size : 247.56 MB
    Duration : 00:07:24
    Video : AVC, 4 500 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Caramel treat - - Scatshop

Caramel treat - - Scatshop

This is a treat
    My shit so creamy
    Looks as good as caramel treat
    Models:

Poop Videos

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Chunky Puke in Tub - - Scatshop

Chunky Puke in Tub - - Scatshop

A hamburger, fries and a drink Puked up as I deepthroat my dildo naked in bathtub, my cunt flares open as I gag, I fist my pukey cunt a bit because I am so turned on by how warm and good the puke feels as it rolls down my body.
    Models:

File Name : pukebigmac.mp4
    File Size : 716.1 MB
    Duration : 00:08:26
    Video : AVC, 11.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information